Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
imnotthe,
I am looking forward to hearing your expert take on this! I am an open heart nurse...and I can talk guts and anatomy until the cows come home, but I am anxiously awaiting your piece on this.

bottom line tho.........this daughter SUCKS THE BIG ONE to not know where her child is! WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER! She went out every weekend to "fusian" and several of her friends DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE HAD A CHILD!

There are simply no words in my vocabulary to address this woman! If her daughter is dead and she had no physical part of it.....she is STILL RESPONSIBLE. I don't think she ever felt that burdon of being responsible in day~2~day life.. but too late now. She is fubar and THANK GOD!

I definitely don't have an expert take, just a gut feeling - this guy's (REV Richard Grund, with a gun in his hand looking like a NY Mobster) MySpace is absolutely odd - he is so full of himself - as if HE is above all others.

Casey got fired in April 2006, not 2008.

How do we know that the woman who identified herself as "Zenaida Gonzalez" at the apartment complex wasn't someone else - Casey even - using that name? Do we know if the complex managers were shown a photo of the real Zenaida, for what that would be worth months down the line.

If someone else, even Casey, went to the Sawgrass Apartment complex on April 17th and was shown an apartment and signed a guest card..........it suggests premeditation.

Casey claimed she was living with her boyfriend, but that was another of her lies. It turned out that the man she said was her boyfriend, was actually Amy's boyfriend. Amy was away on a two week trip and during that time, Casey used Amy's car and picked Amy up from the airport. Amy said that when she got home, she found checks gone and $700.00 worth of things missing. She said Casey stole them.

You know I have a question - if there is 3 people there (Amy, BF, and Casey) how does Amy know that for sure Casey stole it and not the BF?

You know I have a question - if there is 3 people there (Amy, BF, and Casey) how does Amy know that for sure Casey stole it and not the BF?

This is the stench. Smells like a cover-up.

Well folks, work tomorrow. I didn't even get the chance to catch up. Tomorrow is another day. Hold down the fort!

Pray for Caylee...

i agree....she's heard this woman's name from somewhere, & knows the woman looked at one of the apartments...hmmm

If Casey posed as the woman, she could have pulled the name and the telephone number of the woman from a phone book.

If Casey posed as the woman, she could have pulled the name and the telephone number of the woman from a phone book.

Wasn't the phone number a cell number on the card?

Could it possibly the family of the father of Caylee who apparently died in a car accident?

I've wondered the same.... only my mind keeps leaning towards Casey's parents (it looks like they filed for divorce around the time of Caylee's birth - ???)[/QUOTE]

I have been thinking Casey might have been molested and this is why no paternal side for Caylee is mentioned. Which would explain a divorce thing too? HHMM

****thinking out loud here****

I've wondered the same.... only my mind keeps leaning towards Casey's parents (it looks like they filed for divorce around the time of Caylee's birth - ???)

I have been thinking Casey might have been molested and this is why no paternal side for Caylee is mentioned. Which would explain a divorce thing too? HHMM

****thinking out loud here****[/quote]

I started to type just that, earlier tonight, and ....stopped. But I too have wondered, Aimee, and pray that this is NOT the case :mad:

Oh, I thought the towing happened on 6/30 and the cute police officer said the wrecking company had possession of it for "awhile" before notifying the owner.

Let me see if I can find where that was reported.

I believe this is he correct date.........the car was towed on June 30th. The wrecking company didn't send out the letter to the owner (the Anthonys) until sometime later.

Wondering..........was the vehicle locked up and the wrecking company had to go through the Dept. of Motor Vehicles to get the name/address of the registered owner?

I've wondered the same.... only my mind keeps leaning towards Casey's parents (it looks like they filed for divorce around the time of Caylee's birth - ???)

****thinking out loud here****[/QUOTE]

I think the divorcing thing may have come along because of the stress Casey put on this family and more so when she got pregnant and wasn't married. I tend to think that they stayed together once Caylee was born.

I can at least vouch that these stressing times took it's tole on my family when my daughter was pregnant at 16.

And honestly, thinking it through... If Caylee is the result of a molestation, would it be that Casey was such a loving mother toward her? Or would she shun Caylee away from birth?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Is this the same cam still camped out in the G'parents' yard? Geezils!

I think it is! Earlier tonight, Geraldo was interviewing the attorney, Jose Baez, and investigator, Joe Matthews, who were seated on what appeared to be patio chairs on a driveway. I presumed it was the driveway at the home of George and Cindy Anthony. In fact, I think I recognized George crossing the driveway in the background at one point.

So, Fox News may be camped there.

So her tatt says bella vida which means beautiful life. (according to my hubby who is hispanic if someone say's 'bella vida' they don't know how to speak proper spanish but that's not the point here) Ok so don't that sound like a tribute type of tatt to you guys? It does to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal