Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

IMO that is NOT Caylee. Too tall, and the shoe size too large. Look how small Caylee is in the b-day video. That is a fake. Probably the child that used to come over and Cindy says she babysat her after Caylee was gone. The arm looks wierd too! Much too long to be Caylee. Does not look close to being her.

IMO that is NOT Caylee. Too tall, and the shoe size too large. Look how small Caylee is in the b-day video. That is a fake. Probably the child that used to come over and Cindy says she babysat her after Caylee was gone. The arm looks wierd too! Much too long to be Caylee. Does not look close to being her.

We all know that wasn't that baby.....

But it doesn't matter anymore. That was not the deciding photo but I would like to get rid of one rank atty trying to suppose it was

I don't so much think that it was a fake or photoshopped picture (but I'm not a chemist; so it could be). But the most important fakery here is that it pretends to proves the fact that Caylee was able to open the heavy door when there was no way she could. I have a true picture composed to look like I'm holding the Eiffel Tower in the palm of my hand. It wasn't photoshopped but you know I didn't.

The jury bit on this bait. It doesn't matter if it was live bait or an artificial lure.

If it can be proven that it's fake that's great; we could have charges against the defense team. But the photo was a late entry, not successfully challenged by the state, and it was another piece that swayed the jury.

Even if it was a small slice from a video that misrepresents the still photo, it wouldn't, imo at this point, be considered legally contestable false evidence. It seems that the original photo that was presented in court would have to be contested (I don't know how this could even happen now) and proven to be photoshopped for this entire argument to be profitable.

This is a great example of how, in spite of the perfect stacking of the bricks that the state accomplished, the defense team seemed to erode the mortar away.

The jury, eating up this sleight of hand, took the defense's bait; hook, line and sinker.

According to the jurors, this picture was not the deciding factor, but it bothered me too, at the time.....

I was so flabbergasted after the verdict I "turned off" I guess my interest, listening ability, etc etc but with regard to what those jurors said one thing I picked up on is after the first juror came foward, the other jurors and even the first one " tweaked" their statements to the point I dont believe them any more than the defense. Im sorry i just cant get over what happened at this trial.

According to the jurors, this picture was not the deciding factor, but it bothered me too, at the time.....

Quote from the jury foreman:

"There was a pool right there just a -- feet away, you know, a couple feet away from the doors that, you know, has had pictures of her being able to open, ladders that she potentially could really have climbed up herself.

IMO

I know where you are coming from. I was being sarcastic, sorry. You know what else is weird about this photo coming into evidence and supposedly causing reasonable doubt?...

...We can't see the girl's face!!!

How do we even know it's Caylee? And how would the jury come to the conclusion it is Caylee in that photo? They needed all the dots connected for them on every single piece of evidence the SA provided. So how is it that they connected the dots regarding the photo, and assumed it was Caylee? I mean, one would have to do that in a photo showing her back only...right???

ETA: The jury was not convinced of decomp in the car even though two cadaver dogs on two separate occasions hit on the car. Yet, they easily believe Caylee may have gone into the pool herself and drowned after seeing the photo of a child presumably Caylee, presumably opening the sliding door.

None.of.it.makes.sense!

lol - I read my post three times...the sarcasm went right over my head. No need to apologize. :seeya:

ITA with your post. The jurors that have spoken seemed to like JB. If they liked him they probably trusted him. BIG MISTAKE trusting JB and crew.

The foreman also said the duct tape was in the vicinity of the nose/mouth and it came from the A home but he couldn't connect the dots there either.

Regarding opening statements, the foreman said, "And with what the state was presenting, I thought that was pretty standard."

When does a child go missing for 31 days and the mother doesn't report her missing considered to be standard stuff?

You are right, nothing makes sense.

IMO

this has been on my list of things to do LOL who remembers the video of Cindy babysitting that kid briefly, the camera shows Caylee's room and this little girl is sitting on the floor playing with Caylee's toys. i think Cindy was sitting her which didnt last long. Someone called the authorities and that came to an aburpt end. Was wondering if that was the girl in the pic of the sliding glass door. Anyone?

And notice the left shoe...something is up with that shoe, I dont know what but something is not right in this pic!

DC, I too have been wondering about the other little girl and if the picture is actually of her. I do recall she had dark hair. Was that Holly's daughter we are thinking of? TIA

DC, I too have been wondering about the other little girl and if the picture is actually of her. I do recall she had dark hair. Was that Holly's daughter we are thinking of? TIA

This is the little girl in Caylee's room. Holly's daughter.

Attachments

• girlCindybabysits48Hours.jpg
    girlCindybabysits48Hours.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 74
This is the little girl in Caylee's room. Holly's daughter.

I am aware of 95% of this case from beginning to end, but I must admit I never heard about this, CA babysitting another child.... Is there a thread here on this, or what words should I search on here, does anyone have this info right upfront in their memory before I spend 1/2 hr. trying to find it? Who is Holly? Wondering what timeframe this babysitting was.

IMO, I would not put ANYTHING past CA setting something up in her quest to set the murderess free re: drowning accident, since she perjured herself right on the stand in front of half the country. I would just like to read a bit more about this it a thread here exists. Thanks. MOO, IMO, etc.

I am aware of 95% of this case from beginning to end, but I must admit I never heard about this, CA babysitting another child.... Is there a thread here on this, or what words should I search on here, does anyone have this info right upfront in their memory before I spend 1/2 hr. trying to find it? Who is Holly? Wondering what timeframe this babysitting was.

IMO, I would not put ANYTHING past CA setting something up in her quest to set the murderess free re: drowning accident, since she perjured herself right on the stand in front of half the country. I would just like to read a bit more about this it a thread here exists. Thanks. MOO, IMO, etc.

hey navysubmom.... this link discusses some of the girl in caylee's room, possiblities of Cindy babysitting or just having her over for awhile as she knew the child's mother....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91666"]Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi all, don't know if this has been mentioned, I haven't been all the way through this thread. I remember seeing an interview with the woman who "babysat" FCA after Padilla got her out of jail. And she said that the door was always open like the one in the pix, so the dogs could go in and out as they pleased.

Remember back when publicist Michelle B*rt, had a Caylee is missing webpage and flyer that talked about Caylee being big for her age - claiming she was much bigger than other girls her age? I now wonder just when the defense obtained this picture.

If she was almost 3 yrs old and she was actually wearing size 3 ,that's pretty average ,IMO .

FWIW the picture of Caylee in the picture is actually shorter not taller than we might expect. There are constants in the picture that can be used to determine the height of the Caylee in the door picture and the autopsy tells us how tall she was at time of death.
If you read through the thread there is a lot of good information and imo confirms that the pictured child really couldn't be taller than Caylee. Shorter can make sense as it relates to being Caylee.
hope that helps.

Bump25252520Smiley.gif

It was this photo, and the photo of Caylee on the pool ladder, that sealed my terrible opinion of CA. I gave that woman every benefit of the doubt at first when Caylee was 'missing' and had deep compassion for the horrible situation she was in, then later I became cynical as the inconsistencies and incongruities mounted, then I was sucked in again by her early testimony in court, but the introduction of these photos assured me, finally, that Caylee meant nothing to her and that all she cared about was getting FCA acquitted. These photos make me sick.

Quote from the jury foreman:

"There was a pool right there just a -- feet away, you know, a couple feet away from the doors that, you know, has had pictures of her being able to open, ladders that she potentially could really have climbed up herself.

IMO
This is what eats at me.

Seriously?

I will never understand how the P12 made these baffling, illogical, convoluted leaps that make no sense... To them, a photo of a child on tippy-toe reaching for the handle of a sliding door equals an accidental drowning that was never reported. WTH?

And they arrived at this conclusion without reviewing any evidence or court testimony -- and with no explanation for why a beautiful and beloved baby was allowed to die with no resuscitation attempts nor any calls for help made by her mother or the grandfather who supposedly witnessed this "drowning;" no clue as to why this "accidental" death was covered up by them both in the first place; why her grandfather who loved her dearly would callously dump her body out in the woods to rot and be eaten by bugs and ravaged by animals; why this grandfather would stand by wearing a "Find Caylee" t-shirt while his daughter was charged and jailed, why he would point investigators to evidence of his daughter's guilt and beg her to tell them the truth... or why this grandfather allowed his "innocent" daughter to sit in jail for three years, unjustly accused and facing not only the death penalty, but the scorn and wrath of the entire nation as well, racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars at the expense of Florida taxpayers... Nor why anyone with something to hide would rather face the story of a child that's missing, abducted, duct-taped, murdered, garbage-bagged, dumped... than a child who "accidentally drowned" in the family pool...

How could anyone with even one functioning brain cell possibly swallow this bogus story, given the facts and the evidence presented?

And yet, to these jurors, when the same baby -- whose very life was denied by her family for the first 7 months of her existence, and whose lying, thieving, con-artist mother referred to her as "snothead" and "the offspring" and "the kid" -- was found discarded dead and skeletonized in pieces in a swampy trash dump (conveniently right down the street from her house) in garbage bags with duct tape around her face and wearing a shirt implying she was "big trouble;" a baby who was the subject of an ongoing war between her mother and grandmother, and was never reported missing by this "spiteful b*tch" of an "unfit mother" who abandoned a decomp-reeking car (and lied about it), stayed away from home for 31 days, made up lies about where her baby was -- a mom who blamed an innocent woman for kidnapping, allowed thousands of people to waste thousands of dollars and hours searching and raising funds for a child she allegedly knew was dead, and allowed her attorneys to blame, point fingers, and ruin the lives of many innocent people -- a woman who herself sat silently in jail for three long years with the death penalty hanging over her head before her attorney dropped the outlandish zinger at her murder trial, and who went forward with that trial, brazenly allowing the family dysfunction and forensic photos of her baby's remains to be broadcast to the entire world -- Yeah, for the stellar P12, all these facts bizarrely added up to:

Nothing.

If I live to be 100, I will never get my head around this travesty, nor the unspeakable injustice done to poor sweet Caylee with their verdict. Shame on them, and shame on the A's and the DT for using pictures of Caylee to blame the baby for her own death. IMO the word 'sickening' doesn't even begin to cover it.

Grrrrrr.... :banghead:
(All IMO. Sorry for the rant and the run-on sentences; just had to vent.)

It was this photo, and the photo of Caylee on the pool ladder, that sealed my terrible opinion of CA. I gave that woman every benefit of the doubt at first when Caylee was 'missing' and had deep compassion for the horrible situation she was in, then later I became cynical as the inconsistencies and incongruities mounted, then I was sucked in again by her early testimony in court, but the introduction of these photos assured me, finally, that Caylee meant nothing to her and that all she cared about was getting FCA acquitted. These photos make me sick.

I would like to add GA in the mix. GA could have told them Caylee could not open that door. He chose to remain silent. He didn't have a problem chatting it up with Dr. Mcgoo for $500k.

No one in that family loved Caylee.

IMO

This is what eats at me.

Seriously?

I will never understand how the P12 made these baffling, illogical, convoluted leaps that make no sense... To them, a photo of a child on tippy-toe reaching for the handle of a sliding door equals an accidental drowning that was never reported. WTH?

And they arrived at this conclusion without reviewing any evidence or court testimony -- and with no explanation for why a beautiful and beloved baby was allowed to die with no resuscitation attempts nor any calls for help made by her mother or the grandfather who supposedly witnessed this "drowning;" no clue as to why this "accidental" death was covered up by them both in the first place; why her grandfather who loved her dearly would callously dump her body out in the woods to rot and be eaten by bugs and ravaged by animals; why this grandfather would stand by wearing a "Find Caylee" t-shirt while his daughter was charged and jailed, why he would point investigators to evidence of his daughter's guilt and beg her to tell them the truth... or why this grandfather allowed his "innocent" daughter to sit in jail for three years, unjustly accused and facing not only the death penalty, but the scorn and wrath of the entire nation as well, racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars at the expense of Florida taxpayers... Nor why anyone with something to hide would rather face the story of a child that's missing, abducted, duct-taped, murdered, garbage-bagged, dumped... than a child who "accidentally drowned" in the family pool...

How could anyone with even one functioning brain cell possibly swallow this bogus story, given the facts and the evidence presented?

And yet, to these jurors, when the same baby -- whose very life was denied by her family for the first 7 months of her existence, and whose lying, thieving, con-artist mother referred to her as "snothead" and "the offspring" and "the kid" -- was found discarded dead and skeletonized in pieces in a swampy trash dump (conveniently right down the street from her house) in garbage bags with duct tape around her face and wearing a shirt implying she was "big trouble;" a baby who was the subject of an ongoing war between her mother and grandmother, and was never reported missing by this "spiteful b*tch" of an "unfit mother" who abandoned a decomp-reeking car (and lied about it), stayed away from home for 31 days, made up lies about where her baby was -- a mom who blamed an innocent woman for kidnapping, allowed thousands of people to waste thousands of dollars and hours searching and raising funds for a child she allegedly knew was dead, and allowed her attorneys to blame, point fingers, and ruin the lives of many innocent people -- a woman who herself sat silently in jail for three long years with the death penalty hanging over her head before her attorney dropped the outlandish zinger at her murder trial, and who went forward with that trial, brazenly allowing the family dysfunction and forensic photos of her baby's remains to be broadcast to the entire world -- Yeah, for the stellar P12, all these facts bizarrely added up to:

Nothing.

If I live to be 100, I will never get my head around this travesty, nor the unspeakable injustice done to poor sweet Caylee with their verdict. Shame on them, and shame on the A's and the DT for using pictures of Caylee to blame the baby for her own death. IMO the word 'sickening' doesn't even begin to cover it.

And the choir sang, "AMEN!" :yourock:

This is what eats at me.

Seriously?

Nothing.

BRAVO Desdemona!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back