Cindy and george's hoa

Sorry, I don't think LE needs to do anything else to help this family. Why should it be at the expense of the taxpayers to pay security for the Anthony family? LE and taxpayers did not create the situation and they are not the ones that keep it going.
The Anthony's are just as guilty as the protestors they come outside hammers in hand putting up the tapes everyday and not when there is no one there (come on we all watch the cams) they do not come out until they have an audience. This is a very emotionally disturbed (and they were that way before Casey) and they are totally dysfunctional and I am sure always have been.
The Anthony's and only the Anthony's can stop this madness it is their decision not to do so.
No I do not feel sorry for them what-so-ever, not even a tiny bit.
What have anyone of them been honest about?
What have any of them done to search for Caylee?
When have they shown the least bit of emotion for Caylee?
When have they said Thank You to anyone stepping up to help?
When have they said anything positive except about Casey?
When have they had any sympathy for Caylee?
When have they felt sorry about what has/is happening to Caylee?

Let the protestors be... at least we know they are hearing Caylee's name everyday, without the protestors there they would no even hear her name.

PS... I haven't even heard them acknowledge or thank the people sending tousands of dollars for them to blow on whatever.

Don't you think maybe the people believe that the more pressure they put on the family..ie, picketing, yelling, just plain being there...that eventually the family, neighbors, community will get sick of it and put more pressure on CA. You could only take that for so long before you would try anything including ruffalling dear mommies feathers to make it go away. Remember, the A's have to live by these people when this is over.

The homeowner's association is in charge of the CC&R's being followed. The CC&R's are rules & regulations regarding things like signs, cars on the lawn, working on your car in the driveway, hanging laundry on closethlines so neighbors can see, having giant RV's in your driveway etc. So, the HOA is just an enforcing agency.

When I lived in Orlando in a home in a subdivision with a HOA our property ended at the sidewalk. The area from the sidewalk to the street was the easement, which was not considered to be mine. That's why people are allowed on the easement. I don't believe the HOA had anything to do with this, I believe it was a county thing.

So, when George yells to get off his property, he really does not have the right to force someone off the easement in front of his home. That's why you see the protesters standing in it.

It might have changed since I lived there from 1981-96, but I don't think it has.

BeagleMom

Thank you for clearing that up! :) Good catch! Knowing for sure now that the do have a HOA doesn't have something in their ordinances that would make the A's responsible somehow for keeping this circus under control...even at their own financial expense. I'm not sure what that would be, and I know this EXACT situation isn't exactly the type of thing the HOA would have thought about when writing their bylaws, but my HOA is very strict about noise, excessive traffic, etc. Hmmm.....makes ya wonder.

I have wondered this myself. My HOA certainly does.

It is in the quiet that our demons truly roar .......

I truly believe the real pressure would come by ignoring the family completely
no cameras no interviews no taking their calls no playing of videos no comments
and no prayer vigils -and I really wish the media would stop calling it the Casey Anthony Case - she isnt the victim here
They are all feeding on the attention and that needs to go away
If they can walk by her room every day with little or no reaction hearing her
name isnt going to have much affect
There is little if anything any of them have said that is any help in finding
that little girl .

It is in the quiet that our demons truly roar .......

I truly believe the real pressure would come by ignoring the family completely
no cameras no interviews no taking their calls no playing of videos no comments
and no prayer vigils -and I really wish the media would stop calling it the Casey Anthony Case - she isnt the victim here
They are all feeding on the attention and that needs to go away
If they can walk by her room every day with little or no reaction hearing her
name isnt going to have much affect
There is little if anything any of them have said that is any help in finding
that little girl .

I partially agree with you. If things were quiet over there, the family would be more focused on asking questions of Casey. Instead, the family is fighting with the protestors, being worn down, and then empathising with Casey. They are being a family; sticking together in hard times. If this huge distraction was not there -they might be focused on every single detail about the day Caylee went missing.

(Thank you Greta, for showing how the protestors are agitating the neighbours.)

When I lived in Orlando in a home in a subdivision with a HOA our property ended at the sidewalk. The area from the sidewalk to the street was the easement, which was not considered to be mine. That's why people are allowed on the easement. I don't believe the HOA had anything to do with this, I believe it was a county thing.

So, when George yells to get off his property, he really does not have the right to force someone off the easement in front of his home. That's why you see the protesters standing in it.

It might have changed since I lived there from 1981-96, but I don't think it has.

BeagleMom

Just to be clear. This thread is not to place blame on HOA. I am suggesting and wondering if HOA can do anything to stop this. The neighbours are clearly tired of this. And, they are not blaming the A family.

Is there a possibility that the family can petition the city/county for temporary rights to the easement.

PS... I haven't even heard them acknowledge or thank the people sending tousands of dollars for them to blow on whatever.

and what is your opinion on wasting money? where is your proof and facts?

"show me the money". ;)

The homeowner's association is in charge of the CC&R's being followed. The CC&R's are rules & regulations regarding things like signs, cars on the lawn, working on your car in the driveway, hanging laundry on closethlines so neighbors can see, having giant RV's in your driveway etc. So, the HOA is just an enforcing agency.

My husband and I just sold our home in South Florida and our HOA was hardcore. You aren't allowed to have any kind of pickup truck in the driveway or leave your garage door open for extended periods of time. We didn't mind that, but there were people who raised a stink about it.

My husband and I just sold our home in South Florida and our HOA was hardcore. You aren't allowed to have any kind of pickup truck in the driveway or leave your garage door open for extended periods of time. We didn't mind that, but there were people who raised a stink about it.

ours is the same way.

Sorry, I don't think LE needs to do anything else to help this family. Why should it be at the expense of the taxpayers to pay security for the Anthony family? LE and taxpayers did not create the situation and they are not the ones that keep it going.
The Anthony's are just as guilty as the protestors they come outside hammers in hand putting up the tapes everyday and not when there is no one there (come on we all watch the cams) they do not come out until they have an audience. This is a very emotionally disturbed (and they were that way before Casey) and they are totally dysfunctional and I am sure always have been.
The Anthony's and only the Anthony's can stop this madness it is their decision not to do so.
No I do not feel sorry for them what-so-ever, not even a tiny bit.
What have anyone of them been honest about?
What have any of them done to search for Caylee?
When have they shown the least bit of emotion for Caylee?
When have they said Thank You to anyone stepping up to help?
When have they said anything positive except about Casey?
When have they had any sympathy for Caylee?
When have they felt sorry about what has/is happening to Caylee?

Let the protestors be... at least we know they are hearing Caylee's name everyday, without the protestors there they would no even hear her name.

:clap: Perfectly Said :clap:

Color me dumb but what is "hoa?" Home Owners Association?

Just a guess.

When I saw the thread I thought it meant KC!!!! :eek: (yes, I'm blonde!!)

Anyway, I do think the HOA or LE needs to step in and put a stop to things, because they're way out of hand.

IF - big IF - these people can have *peaceful* protests then fine. But that's not what they've been doing, and IMO this standing around, harassing and screaming like fools isn't protesting and it isn't accomplishing anything remotely positive.

While I do not agree with the protestors out in front of the house, does anyone think that Cindy and George are almost looking for a fight when they go out there? I mean really, how many times are they going to put up that crime scene tape? They know they are going to get screamed at and called all kinds of names, why bother? Put a no trespassing sign and if someone comes on your property, call the police. I see them out there hammering in those stakes all of the time and it's like they are goading people on. Why??? Is it just Casey who is the attention monger? I don't get it.

I really wish people would just leave and not give them the satis

and what is your opinion wasting? where is your proof and facts? "show me the money". ;)

My opinion is not wasting anything more or less than yours is.

I would be very happy to know that no one donated one cent to the Anthony's unfortunately that is not the case. It was posted right here on WS more than once the donations that they are getting. As a matter of fact just yesterday it was stated they have collected $80,000 and are now generating $800 a week.

Because as of today I have yet to find even an application for a charitable status we will probably never know what they really collected, I know according to the Anthony's themselves $50,000 was donated to them.
So yes they have gotten contributions and No I have never heard them thank anyone for anything.

The truth and the Anthony's have never been introduced. The actions of the Anthony's speak louder than words.

My opinion is not wasting anything more or less than yours is.

I would be very happy to know that no one donated one cent to the Anthony's unfortunately that is not the case. It was posted right here on WS more than once the donations that they are getting. As a matter of fact just yesterday it was stated they have collected $80,000 and are now generating $800 a week.

Because as of today I have yet to find even an application for a charitable status we will probably never know what they really collected, I know according to the Anthony's themselves $50,000 was donated to them.
So yes they have gotten contributions and No I have never heard them thank anyone for anything.

The truth and the Anthony's have never been introduced. The actions of the Anthony's speak louder than words.

I was referring, with missing a word, to your statement of the family wasting donated money. I was not referring to your opinion.

And as you use a common phrase; ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...
- I will say this, OBJECTIVITY IS DIVERSITY. And INNOCENT, UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. It is up to LE, the DA, and court to prove guilt. It is up to LE to handle the case; not strangers protesting.

This thread is about whether HOA can do something about the circus on the street... not monetary donations. Regardless, NO ONE has made these charitable people donate the money.

When I saw the thread I thought it meant KC!!!! :eek: (yes, I'm blonde!!)

Anyway, I do think the HOA or LE needs to step in and put a stop to things, because they're way out of hand.

IF - big IF - these people can have *peaceful* protests then fine. But that's not what they've been doing, and IMO this standing around, harassing and screaming like fools isn't protesting and it isn't accomplishing anything remotely positive.

Seriously, if they want to protest peacefully... they could hold their own vigils for Caylee. They wouldn't come off as a bunch of tyrants looking for media footage -and possibly seem credible in their compassion for Caylee.

Seriously, if they want to protest peacefully... they could hold their own vigils for Caylee. They wouldn't come off as a bunch of tyrants looking for media footage -and possibly seem credible in their compassion for Caylee.

I am sorry beetrue, I disagree. A vigil will not allow them to show the A's that they want answers. Many, I think anyway, are hoping to pressure them into saying where Caylee is. A vigil will not do that, especially if the A's cannot see it. Most of the country thinks that this family or at least KC knows where this baby is. I personally do not think anybody wants Media time, and think that is redunkulous, but hey whatever. How many of those protestors have been on the news, 10 maybe? We might see their backs as they stand there, so what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back