CO CO - Aurora, FBI seeks ID of items found in serial predator's vehicle, active late 70s - early 90s

lex8396

Reaction score
FBI website posted article seeking info about items found in serial predators vehicle. Article is listed as Aurora Colorado but states perp was long haul truck truck driver with victims in over 30 states from late 1970s to early 1990s.......wonder if this peep has been identified publicly???

ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY - AURORA, COLORADO — FBI

In the past week, the FBI has released this ViCAP poster on their website. The items photographed were recovered during a search of a serial offender’s tractor trailer cab.

w7BTWDh.jpg

ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY - AURORA, COLORADO | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Details:
The pictured clothing/belongings were recovered during a search of a serial offender’s tractor trailer cab (additional items were recovered that are not pictured). The offender has been linked to multiple homicide/missing person cases from the late 1970s to the early 1990s. As a long-haul truck driver, the offender has been through over 30 states at various times. Therefore, investigators are asking the public to review the items and notify authorities if they recognize any.

Apparently there are/were Magic Mountain ski resorts in Vermont & in Idaho.

The sight seeing tram in New Hampshire, I believe was out of business before the era of the graphics and materials of the jacket.
The tours were ended and there was a subdivision coming in - early 70's.

Notice: Charminglane Knows Things. 'nuff said.

jmhonesto ymmv lrr

Apparently there are/were Magic Mountain ski resorts in Vermont & in Idaho.

Notice: Charminglane Knows Things. 'nuff said.

jmhonesto ymmv lrr
I'm sorry! I forgot a link to my research!
"This venture was later closed and in 1973, John Rolli and Richard Reinhold acquired the Mountain and are developing home sites."
Mount Agassiz - Bethlehem Heritage Society

Sorry to offend, @Laughing, I'm not a know it all.

I found two trucking companies around in the 90s named Magic Mountain Express.

There's a Denver, CO company that used the name. It can be searched on the Colorado Secretary of State website, but I can't link it. It's business record #19911047258

There's a Tennessee company that used the name and was sued: 54 F3d 776 Crowder v. Magic Mountain Express | OpenJurist

I also found a company in the Philippines with a logo very similar to the TMSI logo. I found a document that said they opened in 1997, but I don't know if that's accurate or if the logos being so similar is just a coincidence. https://www.cavitejobs.net/jobscloud?format=nothtml&cId=ODgwNg==

Magic Mountain Express is a trucking company.

630 Hamilton Ave
Nashville TN.

I don't know anything else about that outfit. But I am very familiar with TMSI logistics in Buffalo, NY.

I can't swear to it, but I'm thinking that red shirt is one of their old (decades old) uniforms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back