CO CO - Aurora, FBI seeks ID of items found in serial predator's vehicle, active late 70s - early 90s

Magic Mountain Express was a rollercoaster that operated in Valencia from 1973 till 1983 - the era of the satin jackets.
Maybe the employee that operated the ride wore the jacket?

1322UFCA

1367UFCA

CASE NUMBER - 591UFCA

Many UID female in Valencia! Maybe by connecting them to these victims it is possible to arrive at their identity?

1322UFCA

1367UFCA

CASE NUMBER - 591UFCA

Many UID female in Valencia! Maybe by connecting them to these victims it is possible to arrive at their identity?

there are tons around there. reseda, santa clarita, newhall, sylmar, san fernando, lakeview terrace all around there. also not far from angeles crest highway which also has lots of UID. some of this offender's victims may also be indentified. im following because im so interested in finding out who this is.

There's a Denver, CO company that used the name. It can be searched on the Colorado Secretary of State website, but I can't link it. It's business record #19911047258
Heres a link to a bunch of documents.

Though i feel like the font on the clothing is more whimsical, i more apt to believe its connected to an amusement park, and not a trucking company, moo

There is a Magic Mountain ski resort near Twin Falls Idaho. Pretty close to Nevada and Utah. There might have been a shuttle service from twin..."express". Season pass, with shuttle access, and a t-shirt...It is possible the t-shirt was part of a sales package.

There is a Magic Mountain ski resort near Twin Falls Idaho. Pretty close to Nevada and Utah. There might have been a shuttle service from twin..."express". Season pass, with shuttle access, and a t-shirt...It is possible the t-shirt was part of a sales package.

Can anyone tell what the graphic is that is attached to the "N" in the word mountain? I was thinking it could possibly be a pull rope (like in a ski area). Or is it supposed to be a hand with a magic wand? Something else? Imo.

Theres a similarly named one in Vermont too

But there’s 2 jackets. There’s a maroon one and a cream colored one with Magic Mountain Express. What are the chances one person is wearing one and also carrying along a second similar jacket in reverse colors? Does it not seem like a they perhaps belonged to TWO young women who went missing together? Maybe leaving work and hitchhiking home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikki90
Back