CO - Civil Rape Trial of Kobe Bryant (Charges Dropped)

I cant belive theres been nary a peep about this debacle!!!!

oops I think I stumbled into the "nasty women that think all women are equally nasty" thread. So what if she wants to be paid for having sex with kobe? His wife got paid in SPADES.

While you are digging up the dirt here why not dig up kobe's history of drug use and his propensity to have his way with sexually with anyone or ANYTHING he sees fit? I doubt that would fit into your unfounded belief that kobe is a decent person.

:bang:

SoloFlyer said:
oops I think I stumbled into the "nasty women that think all women are equally nasty" thread. So what if she wants to be paid for having sex with kobe? His wife got paid in SPADES.

While you are digging up the dirt here why not dig up kobe's history of drug use and his propensity to have his way with sexually with anyone or ANYTHING he sees fit? I doubt that would fit into your unfounded belief that kobe is a decent person.

For the record, I think prostitution should be legal. That's not what happened here. And, by the way, we're not "nasty women." Thank you very much. No wonder you're a "solo flyer," you don't know how to talk to women!! :confused:

Anyway, if she wanted to just get paid, she could have done what the Bill O'Reilly plaintiff did.

SoloFlyer said:

You can either STUMBLE on out the door if you don't like the thread, or you can post links, if you have any, to the libelous charges you leveled against KB. If you do, in fact, have related links…this would be the place to post 'em.

As for KB gifts to his wife, do you think he should have tried salvaging the marriage with a toaster oven?

BTW…we're here to discuss, not insult. :snooty:

Jeana (DP) said:
No wonder you're a "solo flyer," you don't know how to talk to women!! :confused:

A personal attack from a mod, how unique?

Actually I am SoloFlyer because the day I registered was the my first solo flight. Why is it ok to attack this victim but not others? And if anyone would like to post the medical reports of this victims "drug use" I will post Kobe's.

dani said:
You can either STUMBLE on out the door if you don't like the thread, or you can post links, if you have any, to the libelous charges you leveled against KB. If you do, in fact, have related links…this would be the place to post 'em.

As for KB gifts to his wife, do you think he should have tried salvaging the marriage with a toaster oven?

BTW…we're here to discuss, not insult. :snooty:

Why is it libel when it is said against kobe but not the victim? If you post the medical records of the victim's "drug treatment" I will happily post kobe's. Until then it is all speculation.
For kobe fans it is fact when the kobespinteam makes unleveled accusations at his victim but libel when someone responds in kind? Is kobe so special that he is the only one that can be libelled?

Jeana (DP) said:
Well since he's getting a divorce now anyway, who cares?? Unless, of course, he's been messing with teammates wives!!!
Kobe's getting a divorce? Hadn't heard that. Do you have a link? I heard that she is really a piece of work - makes all kinds of demands when she attends his games, and is not well-liked by other wives and teammates.

Wonder if Kobe has learned his lesson about groupies and "free" sex? This might have been the most expensive piece of a$$ in recorded history! The man should have hired a prostitute.

Pepper said:
Kobe's getting a divorce? Hadn't heard that. Do you have a link? I heard that she is really a piece of work - makes all kinds of demands when she attends his games, and is not well-liked by other wives and teammates.

Wonder if Kobe has learned his lesson about groupies and "free" sex? This might have been the most expensive piece of a$$ in recorded history! The man should have hired a prostitute.

I did read that Kobe was filing for divorce, but it was in the NE. However they were pretty accurate for the SP trial.

Yes, there is a quality about Vanessa that makes it easy to believe the other wives would not want to *do lunch* with her. She's gorgeous and she knows it.

I have to admit, I lost a lot of respect for Kobe during this ordeal. (The Lakers are my team. What's left of them, anyway.)

SoloFlyer said:
A personal attack from a mod, how unique?

Actually I am SoloFlyer because the day I registered was the my first solo flight. Why is it ok to attack this victim but not others? And if anyone would like to post the medical reports of this victims "drug use" I will post Kobe's.

You called all of the female posters on this thread "nasty," so get over it. You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Typical! :cool:

SoloFlyer said:

There are people who have a different opinion than you about this event. I think the bigger question is, why does that (people haing a different perspective than you, about the 'accusesr') upset you to the extent that you feel compelled to post something like this?

http://courttv.com/trials/bryant/011005_lawsuit_ap.html

It seems Lin wants to speed up the Civil trial ...........Guess since his Ramsey/Fox suit got thrown out he's looking for a quick payday!

Solo: Please do post your documents as Ive never heard any mention of them anywhere ,at any time during any of this unless of course we're just too nasty for you to stand! :cool:

messiecake said:
http://courttv.com/trials/bryant/011005_lawsuit_ap.html

It seems Lin wants to speed up the Civil trial ...........Guess since his Ramsey/Fox suit got thrown out he's looking for a quick payday!

Solo: Please do post your documents as Ive never heard any mention of them anywhere ,at any time during any of this unless of course we're just too nasty for you to stand! :cool:

Hey there Nastygirl!!!!! (Isn't there a song by that name??) :crazy: Anyway, I'm glad to see that this is finally getting underway! Should be pretty juicy!

messiecake said:

As soon as you post the victims I will be thrilled to. And why are you so bitter? Every post in this thread less mine are attacks on a victim. Something websleuths claims not to allow. I guess it is OK if the mod wants to thrash a victim then everyone is expected to follow suit. Sorry I am not a follower. I have my own thoughts and opinions and do not count on the mods here to tell me how to think. Honestly, they are no smarter than the rest of us.

SoloFlyer said:
As soon as you post the victims I will be thrilled to. And why are you so bitter? Every post in this thread less mine are attacks on a victim. Something websleuths claims not to allow. I guess it is OK if the mod wants to thrash a victim then everyone is expected to follow suit. Sorry I am not a follower. I have my own thoughts and opinions and do not count on the mods here to tell me how to think. Honestly, they are no smarter than the rest of us.

Hey SoloFlyer, you aren't flying alone, for myself, can't stand Kobe and think accuser has been trashed too much -

peggy said:
Hey SoloFlyer, you aren't flying alone, for myself, can't stand Kobe and think accuser has been trashed too much -

Thanks it's nice to have a little company. :clap:

Katelyn Faber, the gal who accused Kobe of rape recently married a man she met in drug rehab while in Florida. This was in the Globe. Not sure of the date.
Also states she is pregnant and due in April sometime...

oh my word. I hate to be cynical but I am sure this guy smells settlement money. From everything I have read, this girl needs to slow down and get some professional help. I think her behavior has been really erratic and I don't think she is ready to be a MOM.

MY LORD................ well that took her a long time to overcome her "experience". NOT. She needs help.

Lauren said:
Katelyn Faber, the gal who accused Kobe of rape recently married a man she met in drug rehab while in Florida. This was in the Globe. Not sure of the date.
Also states she is pregnant and due in April sometime...

Did they show her picture, and husband, like wedding photos?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back