Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm not making my point clear and it's not fair for everyone if I keep trying. I'm moving on from this.
I understand your point but I disagree with it. I think Molly's job is to point out areas that need further testing for verification. Sometimes it will be just hair or rust, thus will not test as blood.

But that doesn't mean she didn't do her job, which is to point out areas that need further testing.

Missed his name, employed at United Pipeline. Mark also worked there, responsibilities changed. Truck driver, then temp supervisor.

11/18 2012 (think 11/17) mark returned a work truck after hours

He saw him the next morning at work returning paperwork. Had a long conversation with him about 8-9:00 am.

Wasn’t this when that other guy who testified earlier from work said he looked like he was on an all night bender?

this guy said he was happier than he had ever seen him, looked sober… hmmmm…

Last edited:
In my opinion the prosecution brought in the HRD dog alert evidence where Molly alerted in Mark's home and truck to give the jury the idea that Dylan was killed in the home and then transported in the truck to Middle Mountain were his remains were later found. JMO.

Missed his name, employed at United Pipeline. Mark also worked there, responsibilities changed. Truck driver, then temp supervisor.

11/18 2012 (think 11/17) mark returned a work truck after hours

He saw him the next morning at work returning paperwork. Had a long conversation with him about 8-9:00 am.

Wasn’t this when that other guy who testified earlier from work said he looked like he was on an all night bender?

this guy said he was happier than he had ever seen him, looked sober… hmmmm…

Selective memory?

Mark returned a work truck, apparently, late on nov 18th...

W:The next morning, 7:45 he came in to return paperwork...we had an hour long conversation...

was his demeanour normal?

W: it seemed like I was not well liked, as upper management, but was funny because me and mark never had a long personal conversation...but he was happier than I ever seen him, more sober clearer, than usual..he didnt have the bloodshot eyes, looked like a normal person..

Cross:

P: did you have any info about his son visiting?
No
P: it could have been the 17th that he returned it, right?

W:Coulda been

P: you were interviewed by LE , right?

W: Yes..

W: I told them I didnt remember much

P: sounds like you were busy and wanted him to move along, but he kept talking

W: Yes, it was very strange...

P: you told LE there was nothing out of ordinary in the conversation, correct?

W: I guess so, yes

In my opinion the prosecution brought in the HRD dog alert evidence where Molly alerted in Mark's home and truck to give the jury the idea that Dylan was killed in the home and then transported in the truck to Middle Mountain were his remains were later found. JMO.
True and that may have happened, we don't know because he may have successfully cleaned his truck before it was processed, many days later.

Mark Redwine trial: Defense witness says Dylan bled in home before disappearance

On Monday, Karen Alexander, who dated Redwine for several months, testified that she saw Dylan cut his finger while she was visiting the family around Labor Day 2011. She testified that Dylan was cutting meat for dinner when he cut his finger, and that he bled a few drops on the floor of the living room. The bleeding was stopped with a paper towel and a Band-Aid, she said.

On cross examination, she admitted she’d never before mentioned to law enforcement that Dylan had cut his finger, although she was interviewed twice by the FBI in 2012 and 2013 and shared numerous other details about her trip that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal