CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online predators target both boys and girls. LE would want to look at all Dylan's online activity to effectively determine what may have happened to him. That includes phone, social media, and an ipod text log.

Sorry to quote myself.

They are particularly interested in County Road 500 down to 501 from 7 pm Sunday night until 7 pm Monday night. This is the area they were searching over the weekend.

I find it interesting that Mark said Dylan was gone when he got home at 11:30but LE is wanting to know about anyone coming/going from that area until 7 pm Monday. I wonder if 7 pm is the time the Sheriff officers got to the area on Monday evening?

Do we know if Mark was back home then and met with the officers? When did Mark first make contact/talk with the Sheriff's office?

What if Dylan was still in the house when Mark arrived back from his errands? Could an argument happened because Mark refused to take Dylan to Bayfield?

I still question no communications from Dylan after 9:37.....

Too many unanswered questions....

BBM
When LE issued the last press release after the DP show, it seemed as though they were consciously answering or dispelling some of the statements made by Mark on the show. i.e., :

the mail lady being the last one to see Dylan (LE confirming this was not Dylan),

Mark said he reported Dylan missing just before Elaine did (LE saying Dylan was reported missing by Elaine, and Mark just asking if anyone had seen him)

Mark suggesting Elaine might have had something to do with Dylan's disappearance (LE saying Elaine and other family members remained at home after sending Dylan to his father)

So it makes me wonder if Mark's comments regarding the distance from his house to the "END OF THE ROAD" on the Dr. Phil show, now has prompted LE to revisit this exact area in question.

I wondered if a neighbor had needed to go to Walmart for something and rode with him. That could be part of the reason why they only released the picture of Dylan if MR and the other person were always in the picture together. A gf would work the same way. I didn't think a gf would want to be kept secret from the beginning, but I hadn't thought about a married woman. MOO

If true that could be how they are confirming that Dylan made it to MR's house.

BBM
When LE issued the last press release after the DP show, it seemed as though they were consciously answering or dispelling some of the statements made by Mark on the show. i.e., :

the mail lady being the last one to see Dylan (LE confirming this was not Dylan),

Mark said he reported Dylan missing just before Elaine did (LE saying Dylan was reported missing by Elaine, and Mark just asking if anyone had seen him)

Mark suggesting Elaine might have had something to do with Dylan's disappearance (LE saying Elaine and other family members remained at home after sending Dylan to his father)

So it makes me wonder if Mark's comments regarding the distance from his house to the "END OF THE ROAD" on the Dr. Phil show, now has prompted LE to revisit this exact area in question.

And don't forget the biggest one...that the LE polygraph examiner was incompetent. LE sure put a stop to that one fast.

I am wondering if LE is trying to wrap up some loose ends and making absolutely sure nobody that lives up there saw Dylan at any time walking around the area from 7pm Sunday to 7pm Monday. If they were planning to make an arrest they have to make sure any possible holes are closed before doing so. As you pointed out, much of this seems deliberate in response to what the mail lady and MR has said. If they were going to make a circumstantial case they have to make darn sure they did every thing they could to look for him and close any possible holes a defense attorney might try to pick through.

Remember how this last LE statement was worded. We have learned that Mark said etc and the usual 'family members continue to fully cooperate and are not considered suspects' was not on this latest statement.

And don't forget the biggest one...that the LE polygraph examiner was incompetent. LE sure put a stop to that one fast.

I am wondering if LE is trying to wrap up some loose ends and making absolutely sure nobody that lives up there saw Dylan at any time walking around the area from 7pm Sunday to 7pm Monday. If they were planning to make an arrest they have to make sure any possible holes are closed before doing so. As you pointed out, much of this seems deliberate in response to what the mail lady and MR has said. If they were going to make a circumstantial case they have to make darn sure they did every thing they could to look for him and close any possible holes a defense attorney might try to pick through.

Yes, definitely the Polygraph too! And I would also think LE has done some more thinking about Dylan not having a coat, only because it was so odd how MR brought it up pretty much out of nowhere. It makes me wonder if Mark's coat might be found somewhere, or that Dylan had it on (I won't say more than that due to respect for the family) Completely speculative I know.

And I do get the impression that LE is getting close to an arrest.

Yes, definitely the Polygraph too! And I would also think LE has done some more thinking about Dylan not having a coat, only because it was so odd how MR brought it up pretty much out of nowhere. It makes me wonder if Mark's coat might be found somewhere, or that Dylan had it on (I won't say more than that due to respect for the family) Completely speculative I know.

BBM

That's kind of the feeling I'm getting. It might take a while to tie up some loose ends. They really have to make sure there are zero holes in their theory and information.

inre MR's presence at his house during the forensics search (of Nov 29)

this comment by a reporter on Nancy Grace implies MR wasn't there, FWIW

maybe he was out of town...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html
Aired December 3, 2012
GRACE: I want to go straight out to Jon Denny, news reporter with KKOB. Jon, what can you tell me about the searches of Dad`s vehicles?

JON G. DENNY, NEWS REPORTER, 770 KKOB AM (via telephone): From what I understand, they`ve taken two of the vehicles -- two pickup trucks -- from the home for more intensive investigation. They`ve also taken several items from the home. When Mark Redwine returned today, he said that they hadn`t taken a lot but that they had taken something.

BBM

It will be interesting what is found with Dylan when he is found! IMO

I would think they would know which vehicle from the Walmart security cameras.

I think they would know for sure what kind of vehicle they were in from the McDonald's drive-thru camera. It gives the person inside taking the order a clear view of the car and the occupants. Usually there is an indication on the ticket of the type of vehicle (car, truck, minivan) and the color (which might be a little off depending upon the lighting - like a dark blue car could be tagged as black, for instance). Obviously they would also know if MR and DR were alone, or with anyone else (in regard to the "we").

----------

One thing I wanted to mention in regard to the "we" saying... I noticed that I tended to do this recently (w/in the last couple years), and I came to the conclusion that it made me perhaps sound a bit daft (unless people I was speaking with knew my husband and I, and I was speaking on behalf of both of us at the time).

I also realized when I said "We'll see you later..." it wasn't referring to an extra person it was just a tremendously slangy version of "Well, I'll see you later" (not sure when I picked up that habit - I grew up in the NW suburbs of Chicago, and I lived in the Denver area for almost 10 years so I don't know if it's a "me" thing, or a regional thing for either place...).

So, I for one, can see MR using the word "we" in place of "I" even if there was no-one else with him. Not all of the reasons a person uses "we" are indicative of having an extra person along, however I do seem to use it myself when I want to include my husband when passing along hello's, or goodbye's and such. I remember MR referring to ER as "Mrs. R------" at the DP show though, and it seemed to me to be a possessive type statement, so perhaps he is still thinking of she and he being together when it comes to DR???

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

ETA: I think part of my using "we" is that I have 4 children who used to be with me all of the time for a great many years starting 21 years ago! Only recently have all of them been old enough where I have been out by myself, and even now I usually bring a child or two along with me to places I go...

Working on a new discussion thread, will be closing this one shortly...

New thread is all ready to go, closing this one in 2 minutes, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203114"]CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All