CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it can't be identified because they didn't find what they were looking for. I would bet it was a body.

If you are referring to the sonar search of the lake, the dive captain called the search off and said the dogs were wrong.

Nothing new! That's for sure.

We have no presser
No video at airport
No video at a grocery store
No confirmation or denial about a poly
No confirmation he was ever at the house
No confirmation he was NOT at the house
No description of clothing
No info on when and how he contacted his friends with the change of plans
No proof he ran away
No proof he was abducted
No proof his father did something to him
No proof his father didn't do something to him.

We got nuttin! LE is not releasing information and what we have is very limited and it has been beaten to DEATH! And we've created a lot of our own scenerios that somehow take on a life of their own and become fact.

Greetings all,
I'm a long time Websleuths lover, but infrequent poster!
I've read every bit of Dylan's threads and was completely stumped....UNTIL....I must have missed the fact that MR didn't go to Dylan's friends' house to look for him until 4:45. Sorry, but that's NONSENSE. Total nonsense. Your son is visiting you, he's gone missing without leaving a note or calling, and you wait about FOUR hours before starting to ask around with the ONLY other people he had plans to visit with?!?!!? He's THIRTEEN for God's sake! He's not, like, 17 or 18 years old!!!
Nope, sorry, that's it for me in that department.

I thought dad said there were tentative plans for Dylan to spend Monday and Tuesday with friends. I figured dad thought when Dylan was gone that he had gotten a ride to the friend's house. To me that explains waiting until that late to look for him. A bit too casual for me, but maybe that's just the way MR is.

I have seen time and time again parents of missing children act all differently. Some are in a panic, out of control, begging etc. That would be me. Others I have seen have been stoic, quiet, no emotion.
So I find it a hard thing to gauge.

NO. Cadaver dogs found HUMAN scent on the water at the lake, so they dove and searched, just in case. But the scent was not specifically Dylans.

In fact, they could not use scent dogs in the first sew days at all because there was nothing suitable to use from Dad's home because all of D's stuff was missing. Some of us find it odd there are no dirty socks from the night before though. Why would Dylan take his dirty socks with him that morning? I would expect to find them in a ball under the bed, not back in his backpack.

And let's not forget

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_22063185

"We had two of the dogs alerted on the surface of the lake. It could be a submerged deer or elk or something else," Bender said.

folks we are NOT going to discuss the divorce or visitation situations as we do not have the documents and speculation about them is off the table.

I'm bumping this. Please read it. WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET INTO A "HE SAID/SHE SAID" DISCUSSION. IF DOCUMENTS ARE RELEASED (NO! YOU MAY NOT SLEUTH THEM OUT) BY MSM, THIS POSITION MAY BE RECONSIDERED.

Until then, please follow the rules for this case discussion.

Thanks,

Salem

But it was not Dylan's scent the dogs reacted to. Cadaver dogs react to the scent of decomposition. Tracking dogs would have reacted to Dylan's scent.
And we heard nothing about tracking dogs picking up Dylan's scent.

Did you ever find that link for Dylan's mom calling the sheriff, not dad?

I'm bumping this. Please read it. WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET INTO A "HE SAID/SHE SAID" DISCUSSION. IF DOCUMENTS ARE RELEASED (NO! YOU MAY NOT SLEUTH THEM OUT) BY MSM, THIS POSITION MAY BE RECONSIDERED.

Until then, please follow the rules for this case discussion.

Thanks,

Salem

Reposting

Did you ever find that link for Dylan's mom calling the sheriff, not dad?

I was never looking for it to begin with, but the article with a quote from the mother saying she called the sheriff is somewhere on this thread.

I was never looking for it to begin with, but the article with a quote from the mother saying she called the sheriff is somewhere on this thread.

I just recalled you said it, someone else asked for a link. I've actually been waiting for the link because I think that would be significant.

I just recalled you said it, someone else asked for a link. I've actually been waiting for the link because I think that would be significant.

Since I was responding to the post that had the link, all someone had to do is to look at the post I was responding to.

I can't base anything on the behavior of parents, but do watch LE and what they are doing, saying or not saying (or not doing) and in this case, they are not doing anything that seems to validate the father's sequence of events, in my opinion. Or that is my take on it.

Nothing new! That's for sure.

We have no presser
No video at airport
No video at a grocery store
No confirmation or denial about a poly
No confirmation he was ever at the house
No confirmation he was NOT at the house
No description of clothing
No info on when and how he contacted his friends with the change of plans
No proof he ran away
No proof he was abducted
No proof his father did something to him
No proof his father didn't do something to him.

We got nuttin! LE is not releasing information and what we have is very limited and it has been beaten to DEATH! And we've created a lot of our own scenerios that somehow take on a life of their own and become fact.
Hi Seajay! You forgot something....:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

GA-AL game is on.....at least I understand what all the players are doing on that field! :)

just a basic thought does anyone know if his (DR) room, computer, etc were searched at his old house to see if he himself possibly lined up some plans that no one knew about via internet--maybe he was meeting up with someone else??? just a thought

Excellent question. I'm sure LE and FBI have looked into it. If they know something connected they haven't indicated.

Since I was responding to the post that had the link, all someone had to do is to look at the post I was responding to.

Would you mind linking it because my ipad won't allow me to go that far back through your posts to find it.

I read all posted links, and I just don't recall reading his father didn't report him missing his mother did.

Thanks so much in advance for clearing that up

Would you mind linking it because my ipad won't allow me to go that far back through your posts to find it.

I read all posted links, and I just don't recall reading his father didn't report him missing his mother did.

Thanks so much in advance for clearing that up

Apparently father reported him missing too (in person), while mother called.

For some reason I am being protective of dad...it just seemed a little strange that mom would make statements right away almost pointing fingers at dad....I think, if it were me, and I wanted my ex to come clean the LAST thing I would do would be to put him on the defensive and esp making those statements public...You know how something just hits you wrong the very first time you hear it, before it has been analyzed over and over? That is how I felt when I heard her the first time....it was just really strange to me, like I had been kicked in the gut....

JMO opinion!! Of course!

I am with you on your feelings 100%. It is one thing for ER to tell LE or family and friends, but to say that to the general public was in poor taste and unwarranted no matter how grief-stricken she is or her suspicions. IMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingfish8877