CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflmao! The most recent addition. I use that wench for everything from looking up numbers, restaurants, setting alarms, making entries to my calendar, setting alerts and if I ask her to talk dirty to me she says...mud, sand, dust bunnies...lol

Ask her to marry you. My teenager gets the biggest kick out of that and does it often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have multitudes of stories right here at Websleuths of parents (see? I used a gender neutral word:)) who DID murder their children in heinous ways just to make an ex suffer. Nothing personal against the kids, ya know. Some of these cases have happened quite a while after the divorce, but changes in custody, child support, an ex remarrying, a move to a far location, these are ALL stressors that trigger.

Has it been confirmed that she is remarried? The press calls her by the name Redwine, and her FB uses her maiden name.

You are right of course. Not everybody in these situations murders.

But let's count how many of those stressors are factors in this particular case.

And let's cross reference that with any known history of domestic violence.

There has been no confirmation of that, only accusations.

And while we're at it, lets also ask ourselves if there is a "pattern of detachment" in parenting choices.

That has also only been based on ER's statement

------I believe law enforcement has a lot of information, in addition to these factors, that we do not yet know here.

I agree, and I believe that's why he hasn't been named a POI or suspect.

Comments in italics above are my responses.

I'm not saying that it isn't possible. I'm saying that there's nothing I heard or read that makes me think that he's the only possible suspect, or even the most likely one. I also disagreed when people suspected Jessica R.'s mother (and a couple of people even suggested her aunt and grandmother), Jersey's mother or her mother's boyfriend, the girl who took off (I'm embarrassed for forgetting her name) and boarded her dog, etc. and people were accusing her father of doing something, Lyric's mother and father (I know, that case hasn't been solved yet) and a couple people accused their grandmother, among others.

There have been times when my first thought has been that it was one of the parents, but this isn't one of them. If any evidence is ever released, I could easily change my mind. Until then, I prefer to keep my options open.

Be careful! And pray that someone close to you doesn't die suddenly and LE takes your iPad to analyze it or something. Or is that app not traceable?? Heck, I don't know, never had one.

Everything is traceable LOL If any one of our computers were forensically searched based on what we look up. We are done LOL Yes i have looked up how to make chloroform/ chloroform/Chlorophyll/shovel/and much worse.

Hitchhiking with a fishing pole!
I dont know!
He would have surely been noticed.

Many fishing poles come apart in several pieces and I think all fly fishing poles do, and fit into a case. If his was this type of pole, taken apart it would fit into a backpack but stick out the top I think, but not far.

not to argue... but all that does is place the ipod at the home. If Dylan left with all of his stuff, he would surely take the ipod too. If my 13 year old could only take one item, it would be her ipod!

Did I miss something? when did LE say they removed an ipod from the house? can you please provide a link

Everything is traceable LOL If any one of our computers were forensically searched based on what we look up. We are done LOL Yes i have looked up how to make chloroform/ chloroform/Chlorophyll/shovel/and much worse.

I am not sure that Dylan's father even has a computer/internet.

I am pretty sure your impression is wrong. Father was complaining they didn't go search the lake right away even though he told them the pole was missing.

When they went to search the lake, he said he didn't know why they waited so long to look there since he had told them Dylan might have a fishing pole with him. If he'd had an accident by the lake while fishing and was laying there hurt with no cell service, would you still think his father was wrong to think he might be there? Where would you have told them you thought they should look if you were in his place? :waitasec:

And when law enforcement contacts one of us, kiss your alibi goodbye! Bravo who? Never heard that name before...don't know what your talking about. Lol

I'm not too far from there, and yes, it is. And we mean it lovingly, too.

Grew up in Georgia and lived here all my life and its the same way here. It is used in an endearing loving way and Ive heard it used all of my life.

It just shows you even though we all live in the same country we are not familiar with some terminology in other states and what they really mean in different areas.

IMO

I took my laptop to be fixed the other day at my ex sister in laws place. Her husband found my list of how I had killed people and the linked screenshots but couldn't see the pics in the pw protected album. I play Sims and when I'm upset with someone I tend to make a Sim that looks like them and kill them off. Naturally I'm warped enough to take pics and keep a list. That was the funniest convo I have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR... Dylan's dad hid him away to keep him away from his mom, or by thinking if he kept him out of sight long enough, Dylan would choose to stay with him rather than go back home.

I know... crazy, but compared to some of the other crazy theories out there... it could happen.

Let's hope this man wasn't foolish enough to fly him all the way out there just to kill him in a rage or just to get back at the mom. I mean, why go to that trouble? If you don't want the kid, don't insist on him coming to visit, KWIM??

Or kill the mom. jmo

When they went to search the lake, he said he didn't know why they waited so long to look there since he had told them Dylan might have a fishing pole with him. If he'd had an accident by the lake while fishing and was laying there hurt with no cell service, would you still think his father was wrong to think he might be there? Where would you have told them you thought they should look if you were in his place? :waitasec:

I dont know what took them so long either. I can understand as a parent why he has questions. Why not search immediately at the lake? Why not do the SW on his home and property immediately instead of a week later?

I would be asking those same questions.

IMO

Many fishing poles come apart in several pieces and I think all fly fishing poles do, and fit into a case. If his was this type of pole, taken apart it would fit into a backpack but stick out the top I think, but not far.

We have those that are collapsable too.

Much better for storing and taking it to the fishing hole.

IMO

And when law enforcement contacts one of us, kiss your alibi goodbye! Bravo who? Never heard that name before...don't know what your talking about. Lol

Me either. Bravo who? Must be an alias. I have jokingly told DH if my lappy is ever searched please splain why i was here/there. Not that i have ever committed a crime or intend too LOL

Me either. Bravo who? Must be an alias. I have jokingly told DH if my lappy is ever searched please splain why i was here/there. Not that i have ever committed a crime or intend too LOL

Wrong answer - you're supposed to say, "OMG, I was hacked!"

On the contrary, sitting at the computer is as good an alibi as any.
:floorlaugh:

Perhaps we should sleuth her? Clearly she has issues :floorlaugh: I best stop before we get a Suri warning cuz of me :what:

I can't tell you where to go or which FB pages to not look at (KT)<modsnip>

I was addressing the timeline of events, so I really don't understand why you are asking me these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203