CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure is impressed by Jimmy the shooters high IQ....

Ohhhh But he's special..SHe even admits He is different ( special) based on his higher Intellectual Levels...LOL

His Intellectual Level thus throws out (according to her) means the Executive Functional ability does NOT apply!! Course that's according to this paid for expert to suggest..SMH (shake my head)

Experience he has gone through?? What HE has gone through??? Walking away for a few....

I hate it when she shouts. It IRRITATES me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she does make some sense on taking notes by hand or computer as you talk with a patient...it can alter the information that you get and make them uncomfortable.

"To ask the jury to watch 28.5 hours of video would have been a burden!" Dr Gur

well, she just told the truth...her career is of utmost importance to her...

i think so...db has not gotten going yet and it is 4pm in denver. maybe they have a helicopter to get her to the plane?

she does make some sense on taking notes by hand or computer as you talk with a patient...it can alter the information that you get and make them uncomfortable.

Why not use tape, voice tape, the sessions. Not use a video cam. That would have been better then relying on memory minutes, hours, days, weeks or months later.

The judge sounds so unimpressed with her.

What was she just ranting about???? Bragging that he told her things that he didn't tell his parents? She knows more about him than they do? Evil

WOW! She blew up my computer!!!!!! LOL All my windows locked! I couldn't close the windows! Had to do a hard shut down. Took a while to reboot. When it came back, she was yelling her answers... WOW, is she hostile, not look good.

Please make the bad lady go away.......

wow...they need to take her to the airport with a shovel...it is getting deep in here.

a jury question was how did you decide insanity? She answered by the date she decided not how. Told you she wouldn't answer.

King is even catching her lies with the jury questions.

My son has Autism. Is she saying there is a high amount of kids with Autism who go on to become schizophrenic?

I have not heard that from her. From what I can put together, the differences between the two become larger & larger as the individuals grow up & older -- that was one of the observances which helped her differentiate for a diagnosis.

Did she really say that nobody knows she's there except her family....not even the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland