CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then there would have to be access into the house on the lower level from that garage. I'm just saying, it would be pretty easy to back a vehicle up to that door and bring anything inside unnoticed...especially if there was no room to pull into the garage.

I think it would be easier to drive the car into the garage and enter the home through a door between the garage and the area where there is a fireplace (back of the house, behind the garage).

-----------
My bold above. It's an interesting phenomenon, because the Lord Jesus Christ himself was: murdered, despised, abused, beaten, persecuted, rejected...

OK, end of my "rant."

Exactly! What else is interesting is other than this area of burying her head in the sand, she is a very bright, very successful business woman.
Ok now I'm done. :)

Can't. Imagine. What she must be going through.
----------

The most awful hell on earth imaginable. I'd be willing to bet that there are those in support, who have gone through similar pain, like Marc Klaas, John Walsh, John Lunsford and many, many more.

My friend also believes nothing can happen to her personally because she loves God. I am amazed! However I know several people that choose to think like that. I happen to believe that good things can happen to bad people and bad things can happen to good people. I refuse to bury my head in the sand and try to keep myself aware and educated of what is happening in my area and other areas. It's the only way I figure I can protect myself and my loved ones, including my neighbors. My neighborhood has had crimes committed in it and we all came together to stop it and resolve it.
Ok done with my rambling.

I love God too, but I don't trust anyone that I don't know.

In the past, I have had to call the cops several times because of strange people or vehicles in my neighborhood. One vehicle turned out to be stolen, and someone was standing in the middle of the road trying to stop vehicles.

So I guess they are saying that since Sigg killed Jessica, he would have killed the jogger too. It makes sense, but I'm not sure how well that will work in court.....

I agree unless there's a whole bunch of evidence we don't know about, which is entirely possibly IMO. I'm wondering if they're using it to try to get a better plea deal - i.e. more time in prison for AS, which would be just fine by me!

Can't. Imagine. What she must be going through.

This is heartbreaking!
I can just imagine how broken hearted her mother is. And then to have to listen to the charges. So so sad.

#jessicaridgeway

Dan ♕ ‏@DanEurope
#AustinSigg #jessicaridgeway - 2011- not far from AS's school - Body of young woman found in Clear Creek- http://bit.ly/TrH4HV

https://twitter.com/search?q=#jessicaridgeway&src=hash
Article referred to in the above tweet...

Body of young woman found in Clear Creek

06/30/2011

Read more: Body of young woman found in Clear Creek - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_18381728

ok..that link isn't working now either? .. Here is the article via Google cache link.

Read more: Body of young woman found in Clear Creek - The Denver Post http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+Creek&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz#ixzz2Ant3L0RF

Prosecutors file 17 charges against Jessica Ridgeway's alleged killer

Austin Sigg to be charged as an adult

Posted: 10/30/2012 Last Updated: 1 minute ago

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ler?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

oh no, he sexually assaulted her :(
does that mean before she died or after? do they differentiate that?
i'm so sad right now to hear this. I think we all hoped it wasn't a sex crime.
what is "crime of violence"?

so glad he's being charged as an adult and 17 counts!!!!

----------

The most awful hell on earth imaginable. I'd be willing to bet that there are those in support, who have gone through similar pain, like Marc Klaas, John Walsh, John Lunsford and many, many more.

I keep thinking about the columbine boys, too. I can't wrap my mind around how people turn this evil. I look at my babies, how perfect and pure they are, and wonder how it happens. I just...can't. :(

oh no, he sexually assaulted her :(
does that mean before she died before or after? do they differentiate that?

Austin Sigg initially told police that he grabbed Jessica, hog tied her and she was strangled in the car. I have always said that this is Austin's cooked up story to minimize any responsibility that he had for what he did. The sexual assault charge tells us that there is a lot more to the story ... including the obvious: that this *advertiser censored* addict abducted her for the obvious reasons.

oh no, he sexually assaulted her :)
does that mean before she died or after? do they differentiate that?

:( I really, really hoped that a sexual assault wasn't going to show up in the charges. It's awful enough without it. To think she may have suffered through that just makes me even sicker.

I have zero legal expertise, but based on the charges and a couple of other cases I've followed I think the assult was before she died. He wasn't charged with sexually assulting a corpse. It makes me so sick to type that.

"Crime of violence" I am guessing is something extra disgustingly violent. It's weird wording IMO - I mean killing someone's generally pretty violent on its own, right?

#jessicaridgeway

Article referred to in the above tweet...

Body of young woman found in Clear Creek

06/30/2011

Read more: Body of young woman found in Clear Creek - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_18381728?source=bb#ixzz2AnnJuzXf
---------------------

enzeder:

Do you think she could have died of chloroform poisoning, say on some "practice kidnapping run"?

From the article you posted above:

She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and police do not believe she was involved in a water-recreation accident.

There were no outward signs of trauma to the body, Pickett said.

The case is being investigated as a suspicious death.

do child killers and child rapists survive for very long in adult prisons?

sorry, I'm hoping for the worst for this and I have no compassion for his life whatsoever.

Austin Sigg initially told police that he grabbed Jessica, hog tied her and she was strangled in the car. I have always said that this is Austin's cooked up story to minimize any responsibility that he had for what he did. The sexual assault charge tells us that there is a lot more to the story ... including the obvious: that this *advertiser censored* addict abducted her for the obvious reasons.
------------

I say he was into what is termed: gore *advertiser censored*. That would encompass it all.

Another sad day. I took a few days away from being immersed in every detail and article thinking it would help ease my sadness over Jessica and anger over AS.... epic FAIL! I'm not sure how her family is even functioning... and having to be in the same courtroom as this monster!! I assume he's still not being honest and upfront about what happened, for "Fun" or taunting LE, part of a legal manuever, whatever his derranged mind has planned.... I cannot stand that he has NO regard for ANYONE at all and that there is a chance he may benefit more by eventually giving up some crucial information about what he did to Jessica. Now he can just sit back and enjoy our great legal system working for him, ..... Another stage of grief and torture for Jessica's family begins :(

------------

I say he was into what is termed: gore *advertiser censored*. That would encompass it all.

yes, I agree.

and as mad as I am, I'm so glad they found her and caught him. so often a child just disappears or is found dead and no one is arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham