CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #2

Please someone, please help find justice for Roger and closure for his family. Do the right thing, you can remain anonymous!

I keep wondering where Roger is or I should say where Roger is that he hasn't been found yet.

silver, do you know for a fact if the school's boiler was ever checked out? The boiler has been mentioned on this thread in the past, but we don't have any information about whether or not the LEOs ever checked it out.

What person or person reported they saw Roger talking to two strange men? Was the report believable? Solid type witness or unreliable source?

Kraft was let out of Jail sometime in 1978 and was arrested for his final crime in 1983.

Randy Kraft liked to pick up Hitchhikers and when he was done with them he would push their bodies out of the car........sometimes at high speeds.
When he was arrested they did find a coded list of names that numbered over 60, as well as "tokens" from the victims, and numerous photos of young men that looked either dead or sleeping.

he was sentenced to death in 1989.......but sadly is still alive 22 years later.

Kraft wasn't "in custody" prior to 1978 (I think you are confusing him will William Bonin). There is a thread on Websleuths about the unidentified victims of Randy Kraft.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119731

I think that Bob Jackson claimed that Randy Kraft murdered a hitchhiker from Colorado, but it was earlier than 1981. I'm not sure how reputable Bob Jackson's claim is, though.

Well, the old school building is being remodeled still. I haven't gotten up there yet, but a source I spoke with says it has been going steady for at least 3 mos, maybe a bit earlier. No news yet of any findings. Is that good or bad? It must be hell being a family member who doesn't know. Sheer Hell. :banghead:

Well, the old school building is being remodeled still. I haven't gotten up there yet, but a source I spoke with says it has been going steady for at least 3 mos, maybe a bit earlier. No news yet of any findings. Is that good or bad? It must be hell being a family member who doesn't know. Sheer Hell. :banghead:

yes it is :banghead:

I can't remember,

But in the many history's of this case and even on here, there was speculation that Roger was gay. IF, and this is a big IF, and I don't know what evidence there is of this. But maybe if Mr. Pash also had some sort of secret male-lover relationship with him, Roger COULD have gone over there, and seen something so horrific so bad at Pash's home, OR he was being lead down a path that he didn't want to go, and threatened to tell authorities, and Pash in a frenzied panic was forced to kill him and cover up for what he did to save his reputation.

Was Pash married at the time of Roger's disappearance?

It would really have to be something that would have happened outside the school grounds, and if the above happened, that would be the only case where I could see why no one saw anything.

Or, let's say Pash really is innocent. As stated above, if there was no struggle, Roger almost had to be taken by someone he knew. I think it's pretty unlikely that he would be abducted by a stranger. I think his size and stature would make that very difficult.

Or the other possibility, is that for whatever reason, no one is guilty of anything, and Roger just plain left and has not been seen since?

What I am surprised, is why do so many people just assume that he is dead? What evidence shows that suggest this? I mean, some physical evidence, some tangible evidence? Or is Colorado LE just presuming Roger has passed away because they don't want to open the case?

Satch

Satch, I'm not sure you still want these answers, since you asked these questions back in January, but here goes.

Pash was married he had a daughter who was 3 and his son had been born the previous August (1980) - so he was about 6 months old.

Most of the rumours about Pash and his meetings didnt surface till after he left in June of 1984 (although he did live with some spoken and unspoken suspicion until he left in 84' - which he denied and with his two posts here still continues to maintain). The rumours about his being gay were much later after someone came forward in 1994 and made those accusations as well as the ones about bodies buried in his yard (which instigated the uprooting of the yard of the Funeral Home it became after Pash sold it in 1984 -in 1994 - they found nothing in the areas they dug).

They did see two more anomalies under a garage that was built after Pash sold the house - according to what was stated at the time there was a decision not to dig under the garage and that decision was made by the police - why - i don't know.

I thought I might mention that the gutting and reconstruction on the school site has progressed - as of this date - nothing untoward has been found on the site (I live up the street from the site - police or coroners vehicles would make big news around here).

bumping for roger. i cant believe he vanished from the school w/out anyone noticing!

It's been a while since I've been here. Still bumping for Roger and praying that this case will be solved. WHat do you do when people tell you to quit asking questions and MYOB?

Anyone interested in this case NEEDS to visit the site about Roger:
http://findrogerellison.wordpress.com/

Tere are some comments some classmates who were in wrestling with Roger left. They share that they would meet at J Pash's (suspect) house and that drugs, alcohol and underage sexual assault went on. And yes, it looks like JPash does visit websleuths, there was an entry made on that at this site too.

J. Pash's side of the story, and note to all who use this forum can be found here:
http://findrogerellison.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/pash-speaks/
Quite insulting, I'd say. He is so defensive, reminds me of Timothy Bindner in the San Fran Bay area disappearances. Also, what I read on this site of what he wrote to Roger's sibling is so disrespectful. Who does he think he is?
I agree with the site hostess, Lori, I don't think Roger committed suicide, like the suspect claimed.

J. Pash's side of the story, and note to all who use this forum can be found here:
http://findrogerellison.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/pash-speaks/
Quite insulting, I'd say. He is so defensive, reminds me of Timothy Bindner in the San Fran Bay area disappearances. Also, what I read on this site of what he wrote to Roger's sibling is so disrespectful. Who does he think he is?
I agree with the site hostess, Lori, I don't think Roger committed suicide, like the suspect claimed.

Wow! That guy, John Pash, has some major issues. IMO, there must be something going on with him to cause that sort of reaction. I feel bad for his students.

I agree Ambercat, he did deny these accusations, but students are coming forward to talk about their experience on Roger's site.

I found this, and it sounds close. Especially the skiing connection. What do you think?

http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/coroner/unidentifiedremains.htm

Date Found: April 2, 1989
Washoe County Coroner Case #0337-89
White male, approximately 5'11", slim build, waist size 30 inches, estimated 25 to 35 years of age, light brown/blonde shoulder length hair and red/blonde bushy sideburns. Decomposed, partially skeletonized, near Heavenly Valley Ski Area, Douglas County Nevada, partially buried beneath approximately five feet of snow. Has all 32 teeth, no restorations. This individual was clad in a blue jacket with white stripes "National Shirt Alpine Collection" size small; blue and white striped pull-over shirt "California" brand; blue corduroy Wrangler pants; red socks; maroon undershorts by Brut size 28-30, and brown shoes with brown laces and a light tan thick sole.
Cause of Death: Undetermined/Possible exposure
Agency: Douglas County Sheriff

The unidentified is not Roger. Sounds like Roger had restoration work on his teeth whereas, the Unidentified had perfect teeth. It sounded so likely ......sigh.

why we think there is a cover up!!!:banghead:
I totally agree with both of you, katydid and Danaya.

Never let go of a good theory when another comes along, and for all we know, Roger could've been dropping papers over at Pash's house just so he could have a look around, ya know?

A teacher who was opposed to kids smoking pot would never let them do it in his yard or on his wall.

At a minimum, it would have raised a few eyebrows down at the station.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair
Back