Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would need a new arrest affidavit. Who knows if anybody's working on it, maybe they've been waiting for these results to even get started. They can still use a lot of the work already done, but they will need some new experts.
They will need the OLD experts more..
the DV witnesses that were discarded for some bizarre reason that people in high places are loathe t question.
Why?

Thanks @waldojabba for the refresher.

On April 1, 2024, BM quit-claimed the approximate 1.107 acres to the rightful owners. He did so from Maricopa County, AZ --per the Notary's affidavit.

Details for 2024011547
Hamilton County, IN (Documents validated through: 04/11/2024, 1:25 PM PDT)
Preview
Document Information
Document Number:
Date:
Apr 3, 2024
Amount:

County:
Hamilton County, IN
Time:
3:42:03 PM
Page Count:

Type:
DEED : DEED QUITCLAIM
Execution Date:
Apr 1, 2024
Return To:

Notes:

Party Information
Party Name:Role:Address:
MORPHEW, BARRY LGRANTOR
TITUS, CHERYL LGRANTEE
TITUS, JEFFREY AGRANTEE
Property Information
Description:Address:Notes:
5-19-4 SE NE 1.107IN
Cross References
No References Exist for this Document

Seattle1’s post gave me a start when I read he quit-claimed the deed from Maricopa County, Arizona, on April 1, because I was in Maricopa County then. Cave Creek, to be precise.

Imagine my surprise when I found he shows up on the property list there, in Cave Creek. Or maybe just has a 1965 Fleetwood of some kind; it’s listed under the “Mobile Home Detail” tab. The “Situs Address” listed on the Maricopa County assessor page is a gas station in Cave Creek. The “Mailing Address” listed is in Noblesville, Indiana.

Maybe he’s driving an old motor home around, and could pick his address for signing with the notary?

Maybe he’s driving an old motor home around, and could pick his address for signing with the notary?
Actually, BM appeared and signed before a Notary in Maricopa County. I'm sure his lawyer probably forwarded the settlement docs to him in AZ, and he signed and returned them. One doesn't have to be a resident to appear before a AZ Notary -- just have proper identification.

Actually, BM appeared and signed before a Notary in Maricopa County. I'm sure his lawyer probably forwarded the settlement docs to him in AZ, and he signed and returned them. One doesn't have to be a resident to appear before a AZ Notary -- just have proper identification.

I know you don’t have to be a resident to use a notary, but I’m curious why he’s paying taxes (albeit a small amount) to Maricopa County?

Also, his Indiana mailing address shows another person on the tax notice from Maricopa County, a person whose name I don’t recognize.

I thought BM using an Arizona gas station address while he was/is in Cave Creek was another one of his conman moves.

I just got a thought, rare, in my case, that there is a possibility that it was not her first grave...?
He could have stored her elsewhere for a time first?

Is that possible?

Is it within the realm of possibilities?

Her body will surely give that information if it is there..

Shallow grave, not much work for 2 shovels was there?

Where did he go first?

This was my thought as well.

I've been reading threads here but haven't seen anything yet about what authorities were investigating when they "happened" to "accidentally" run into SM's remains. Does anyone here know?

This was my thought as well.

I've been reading threads here but haven't seen anything yet about what authorities were investigating when they "happened" to "accidentally" run into SM's remains. Does anyone here know?
CBI told a news outlet that they were searching for a missing woman named Edna Quintana, who had disappeared while on a hike in the area.

CBI told a news outlet that they were searching for a missing woman named Edna Quintana, who had disappeared while on a hike in the area.
Thank you! I looked her up and that is another sad case; her family wishing more attention could be brought.
They also say the location is known as "the boneyard."
Another missing person's remains were found while also looking for Edna Quintana. (Sorry if this is already posted. I'm still catching up.)

From the article:

"The body was later identified as 26-year-old James Montoya — a man missing from Lakewood since April."

Quote from Edna Quintana's family member:

“I'm glad that in the searches for Edna, two other families were able to get some closure. Now we would like the same closure as well.”

Thank you! I looked her up and that is another sad case; her family wishing more attention could be brought.
They also say the location is known as "the boneyard."
Another missing person's remains were found while also looking for Edna Quintana. (Sorry if this is already posted. I'm still catching up.)

From the article:

"The body was later identified as 26-year-old James Montoya — a man missing from Lakewood since April."

Quote from Edna Quintana's family member:

“I'm glad that in the searches for Edna, two other families were able to get some closure. Now we would like the same closure as well.”

Yup. That guy was last seen while leaving a bar, and a suspect has been identified. Edna had health issues.

Naturally, Iris tried to turn Suzanne’s discovery into some serial killing.

Yup. That guy was last seen while leaving a bar, and a suspect has been identified. Edna had health issues.

Naturally, Iris tried to turn Suzanne’s discovery into some serial killing.
I didn't even think about the cases being related. They don't appear to be, at all, IMO. In the articles, Edna's family said there was an unamed man in her life who said he went on a walk with her... but that's too off topic. The Morphew case's rabbit holes have rabbit holes.

Anyway, God Bless all three victims and more discovered there.

Would need a new arrest affidavit. Who knows if anybody's working on it, maybe they've been waiting for these results to even get started. They can still use a lot of the work already done, but they will need some new experts.
And they need to reduce the arrest warrant by about 100 pages. It needs to be succinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher