Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

I wonder if family and friends were holding their breath because they thought Barry might be arrested as he arrived at the church!!

Interesting comments under the Mail article.

Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

I wonder if family and friends were holding their breath because they thought Barry might be arrested as he arrived at the church!!

RBBM -- Probably were holding their breath because they could smell his BS.

Also found comments interesting- every man and his dog can see through him, including the DM readers apparently!

View attachment 501809

Edited/Added by me: Sheets were found in the dryer, needle sheath found tangled in those sheets. The most likely explanation is those sheets in the dryer are the missing sheets, that room is where he injected her. He didn't use a dart, he used the loading needle. He chased her into that bedroom, and injected her after removing the sheath with one hand. She ended up in that bed and so he washed the sheets and the sheath ended up in the dryer.
The sheath was actually in the lint trap.

If he chased her into an upstairs room, I can't reconcile that with the broken doorframe downstairs.

I just really want to know what TRAP Barry thought LE had on him, at that moment.

The question kind of is: Barry, how did your Saturday shorts wind up in the dryer with sheets probably belonging to MM2?

Barry admitted to seeing certain things in the wash. Did he remove some?

I wonder if they had any smart appliances. THAT would be a fascinating report. Electric meter, water meter, same!

Imagine if they could lock down shower time, laundry time!

From page 4 of 129 in the Arrest Affidavit:

“In the main floor/foyer area of a storage closet, Deputy Brown observed what appeared to be a reddish/brown substance that was smeared midway on the side of the closet wall.”

This reddish-brown stain was processed by CBI Laboratory and determined not to be blood; however, inquiring minds might like to know if it was related to the tranquilizer chemical, BAM. As we’ve been so kindly informed by Mr. Morphew’s attorney, “farmers and ranchers had it (BAM) and especially in that area. " (Morphew residence)

The video link
perhaps sheds some light on this issue.

At 1:01 of 2:48 on this video there’s a good shot of BAM being injected. I submit that the substance could reasonably be described as being reddish/brown in color (subject to the uncertainties of copy and reproduction).
1715026938956.png
Assuming for just a moment that perhaps the substance observed on the closet wall was BAM, I must ask the burning question: What were all those farmers and ranchers doing in Mr. Morphew’s foyer? (Can’t a man get a little privacy for God’s sake!!)

The sheath was actually in the lint trap.

If he chased her into an upstairs room, I can't reconcile that with the broken doorframe downstairs.

I just really want to know what TRAP Barry thought LE had on him, at that moment.

The question kind of is: Barry, how did your Saturday shorts wind up in the dryer with sheets probably belonging to MM2?

Barry admitted to seeing certain things in the wash. Did he remove some?

I wonder if they had any smart appliances. THAT would be a fascinating report. Electric meter, water meter, same!

Imagine if they could lock down shower time, laundry time!
1715027631217.png

That story persisted but it says in the sheets

Last edited:

Unfortunately doesn't appear there is any photos of BM yet on there.

BUT, holly Wilson was invited?

Was she not the one secretly recording conversations with Barry at some point?

“In the main floor/foyer area of a storage closet, Deputy Brown observed what appeared to be a reddish/brown substance that was smeared midway on the side of the closet wall.”

This reddish-brown stain was processed by CBI Laboratory and determined not to be blood; however, inquiring minds might like to know if it was related to the tranquilizer chemical, BAM. As we’ve been so kindly informed by Mr. Morphew’s attorney, “farmers and ranchers had it (BAM) and especially in that area. " (Morphew residence)

The video link

At 1:01 of 2:48 on this video there’s a good shot of BAM being injected. I submit that the substance could reasonably be described as being reddish/brown in color (subject to the uncertainties of copy and reproduction).
View attachment 501817
Assuming for just a moment that perhaps the substance observed on the closet wall was BAM, I must ask the burning question: What were all those farmers and ranchers doing in Mr. Morphew’s foyer? (Can’t a man get a little privacy for God’s sake!!)

RBBM

Interesting.

I wondered about said reddish/brown substance; after seeing the above photo, it could very well be BAM.

As for privacy, Mr. Morphew should have settled for a divorce. Instead, we now have a cast of millions who are seeking justice for Suzanne.

He has the brain of a flea. Oh, wait--I'm insulting all fleas. Apologies.

JMVHO.

The video link

View attachment 501817
Now I want to know, why the teal sleeveless shirt with reddish-brown dirt on it, found somewhere outside near the bike-area or so (??), wasn't identified as being from the Morphew-household. Do you all remember, which shirt I mean?

-Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

- Guests at the invite-only event included Barry's older sister Kelly Gillen, niece Holly Clem and mother Shirley Morphew.

Suzanne's friends were also represented, with close friend Holly Wilson making a lengthy speech about happier times together.

An attendee told DailyMail.com: 'Barry and the girls didn't speak but Holly did. The pastor spoke and a family friend read some scripture. It was nice.'

-Guests were handed a program decorated with yellow flowers and featuring a previously unseen photo of the mom-of-two in a floral-print off-the-shoulder top on the cover.

The funeral flowers were also yellow and included golden roses, gerbera daisies and calla lilies, as well as a bouquet of lilac branches.
They got his sister right in #11, but #7 doesn’t look like his mom to me, except for the gray hair.

WHY DID BARRY USE A TRANQUILIZER?
Prior to the autopsy results, I thought the evidence clearly pointed to a crime of passion. He must have strangled her in a rage. The sloppy hasty burial confirmed it. Strangling is easy when one has far-superior physical strength. It is quiet and not very messy. It explains the broken bedroom door trim and the scratches on his arms.

The BAM tranquilizer in her bone marrow blew my mind! This proves it was pre-planned first degree murder. Now, Barry’s only defense is: “She used to have her morning coffee with a little BAM for flavoring!”

But the use of a tranquilizer raises a new question … WHY did he use it? It takes up to 8 minutes to paralyze. That means he had to hold her down and stifle her screams. That explains the scratches.

Here are my guesses on why he used BAM … what are yours?
  1. He didn’t want to take ANY chance on leaving a crime scene at the house.
  2. He wanted to rape/torture her at his leisure. (BM told LE they had sex that night.)
  3. Both of the above.

Prior to the autopsy results, I thought the evidence clearly pointed to a crime of passion. He must have strangled her in a rage. The sloppy hasty burial confirmed it. Strangling is easy when one has far-superior physical strength. It is quiet and not very messy. It explains the broken bedroom door trim and the scratches on his arms.

The BAM tranquilizer in her bone marrow blew my mind! This proves it was pre-planned first degree murder. Now, Barry’s only defense is: “She used to have her morning coffee with a little BAM for flavoring!”

But the use of a tranquilizer raises a new question … WHY did he use it? It takes up to 8 minutes to paralyze. That means he had to hold her down and stifle her screams. That explains the scratches.

2. He wanted to rape/torture her at his leisure. (BM told LE they had sex that night.)
  3. Both of the above.
3 :(

What to Know About How Long Caffeine Lasts This post says that caffeine remains in the body for up to 10 hours.. I think the evidence ...last proof of life around 2PM on Saturday, with social media not used after that point, SM didn't answer friends messages, or show online for the wedding of best friends' daughter on Sunday...all indicate she died Saturday afternoon. There is no way to determine if that caffeine was from Saturday morning coffee...or Sunday morning coffee as IE wants us to believe.

With caffeine, it is complex as there are fast metabolizers (everyone who can drink six cups a day and go to sleep after that - let’s join a coffee club). And slow metabolizers in whose bodies caffeine stays shorter. They usually don't treat caffeine as water, either.

We don't know what kind of a metabolizer Suzanne was (it would be possible to find from her DNA), but we can't presume unless her genes tell us ))

3. Both of the above.
To me, its all in the arrest affidavit.

Barry was a true crime follower. He listened to Forensic's files on his radio (recorded on the spy pen)
Barry was aware of DNA evidence and cadaverine and telematics, which he mentions in his interview.
Barry goes out of his way to tell investigators what they won't find...
Barry thought about how to do this many many times (MOO, not in the documents).

Something triggered him that afternoon. He chases her around with a sheathed needle until he finally gets her in the spare bedroom. With one arm around her to hold her still, he uses the other hand to remove the sheath of the needle and inject her. The sheath drops onto the sheets and maybe gets obscured by Suzanne's body or in the wrinkles. He has to hold onto her for a minute or so until it knocks her out. When he moves her body and cleans the sheets the sheath ends up in the same load of the laundry and the same load in the dryer. Her partial DNA profile was on the sheath, it touched her or something she touched.

First 4+ minutes (actually less than 4 mins) of JG's daily docket.. worth a listen! moo
JG predicts we will see BM charged for a second time with Suzanne's murder.

Julie Grant: Barry Morphew Better Be Worried!

Barry Morphew could be charged again with the murder of his wife, Suzanne. We now know she was killed by someone else. Animal tranquilizer drugs were detected in her bones. And, true crime trends in a full episode of Opening Statements. (5/6/24)

3. Both of the above.
I think the BAM killed her. It’s all he needed. She wasn’t strangled or at least the autopsy didn’t mention the hyoid bone as broken.

3. Both of the above.

I don't know if it was sadistic or not, but it is...scientific.

I think he coolly weighs benefits/side effects. One of the benefits in using a general anesthetic: you can time it. Suzanne has a port. You can do it even in the wee morning. You have the time to do it when you want, to transport her, to use more, if needed.

An tad off-topic. Anesthesiologists traditionally had high suicide rate, and for years I was thinking, what was so existential in the field that would drive them to suicide?

(Answer: nothing. They simply have access to very effective drugs and know how to use them. The success rate of an attempt is higher. Same with dentists, or plastic surgeons).

Barry was a hunter; you can compare him to be somewhat of a vet anesthesist, knowing the anatomy, the circulation, (our DNA is not that different from animals), the distribution volume and mostly, having legal access to the drugs.

What does it tell us about Barry? I think it is obvious, but I was unsurprised when I heard about the dart.

I am positive SM would have left him a long time ago, but she probably linked her lymphoma---treatment---- marrying BM ------having healthy children.

Last edited:
Now I want to know, why the teal sleeveless shirt with reddish-brown dirt on it, found somewhere outside near the bike-area or so (??), wasn't identified as being from the Morphew-household. Do you all remember, which shirt I mean?
I remember. The person (IIRC youtuber) finding had to wait a while for a deputy to come to get it. But there is no confirmation its related to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000