CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, I think you are right about being able to tell what and where the alarm originated. I'm sure LE knows more. Unfortunately they aren't sharing what they know with us.

Reports state that RC graduated from HS in 2004. How is he 24?? I graduated in 2001 and am 25. Started Kindergarten late + held back?

I concede on this to a point. Yes, I've witnessed instances like these, too, where basic attraction takes a back seat to other concerns.

I admit my comments were made in the context of U.S. society. I can see how public perception would blur all Asians together, regardless of cultural background and birthplace.

That's a big interest of mine, how Asian culture and preferences change after so many years/generations of U.S. cultural assimilation.

(Note: Personally, I'm a 1st generation U.S.-born citizen. Caucasian mother, Asian father who was born & raised in Hawai'i.)

I am beginning a new generation myself. So I have to deal learn to deal with some Asian culture that I am not accustomed to. My wife is Chinese and has to cope with my culture as well. :crazy:

Hopefully our son will be able to use the best of both to his advantage.

They are talking about it now on HLN Live now..
saying he most likely cleaned up the crime scene
and 5pm eastern press conference!

they were also saying he might have fingerprints on her on his neck or scratches on his neck since she was strangled

A few comments on the Fire Alarm.
Fire Fighters would not search the floors unless it was determined to be an actual fire or other dangerous condition.

An automatic alarm (such as a smoke or heat detector) will unlock any doors needed for egress.
Stair doors/ elevator lobby doors/ hallway doors/ exit doors etc would NOT have needed a card key to be opened from the time of the alarm until the time the system was correctly reset.

what do you guys think will be released at the press conference? i think they will annouce cod but not sure what else

Do you know why/what would activare this sensor?

I believe they are correct saying steam caused it. In my experience, I had a hi-temp value activate on a water boiler once due to it reaching temps that exceeded the limit of 250 degrees within the boiler. The sensors in the laundry area (where the boiler was located) activated the fire alarm. Anything that was plastic in that room waffled from the heat of the steam.

Reports state that RC graduated from HS in 2004. How is he 24?? I graduated in 2001 and am 25. Started Kindergarten late + held back?

From the traffic ticket, IIRC, he was born in 1985. This would make him 24 now and 19 in 2004 (maybe 18 when he graduated and later that year turned 19).

LOL -- I hope my math is right because I've written this a couple of times without using the calculator on my laptop.

ETA: AFAIK, we do not know his birthday. If you are 25, were you born in 1984 and graduated when you were 17? Do you have a summer birthday? I do, and I turned 18 after graduating from highschool while all of my friends had already turned 18 (and one would be 19 just 3 months after I turned 18).

Do you know why/what would activare this sensor?

There was no alarm pulled. It was a sensor, like smoke detectors in a house, that went off.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89040"]The Alarm - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(I don't know if this means we can't talk about the alarm here but there is a thread.)

Gotta tell you that I've had this thought myself at the beginning of the case, even before this news about the girlfriend addressing the cheating rumors on her blog. I didn't mention it because I felt like I would be dissing Annie's memory for some reason, even though we hash stuff out here in order to come to conclusions.

Anyway, my point is that I think you may very well be on to something with this.

In my opinion here's NO WAY that happened - a fling between Ray & Annie. JMHO. The closest to any romantic involvment might be a one-way infatuation, and Annie failing to nip it in the bud because she didn't recongnize it, or felt it would pass and she'd just ignore it.

However, IMO, it's more likely the POI, over time, has built up considerable resentment towards grad students in general, and focused that resentment on Annie.

From the traffic ticket, IIRC, he was born in 1985. This would make him 24 now and 19 in 2004 (maybe 18 when he graduated and later that year turned 19).

LOL -- I hope my math is right because I've written this a couple of times without using the calculator on my laptop.

ETA: AFAIK, we do not know his birthday. If you are 25, were you born in 1984 and graduated when you were 17? Do you have a summer birthday? I do, and I turned 18 after graduating from highschool while all of my friends had already turned 18 (and one would be 19 just 3 months after I turned 18).

He must have been at the extreme older end of his class. I was at the extreme young end of my class. I was born in 11/83. So that seems to make sense.

Is it possible he just had a birthday in the past few weeks? The class of 2003 has birthdays in 1984/1985, and the class of 2004 has birthdays in 1985/1986. To be 24 already and graduated in the class of 2004 he would either have just had a birthday within the past 2 weeks or he would have been held back one year.

In my opinion here's NO WAY that happened - a fling between Ray & Annie. JMHO. The closest to any romantic involvment might be a one-way infatuation, and Annie failing to nip it in the bud because she didn't recongnize it, or felt it would pass and she'd just ignore it.

However, IMO, it's more likely the POI, over time, has built up considerable resentment towards grad students in general, and focused that resentment on Annie.

I like it. Those are my feelings.

For new members who are unfamiliar with the way a forum is used on WS, please check out the latest threads on the forum. Everyone is welcome to post a thread on a specific topic, but take time to make certain one has not already been posted to save the mods time from having to merge them.

In order to begin a thread, simply click on the New Thread button, create a title, and outline the purpose of the thread in your post. Please be concise in the title as to the subject matter.

Here is the link to our new forum on Annie Le. Please post and remain on topic in the threads designed for each specific subject.:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=374"]Annie Le - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I posted this in the other thread but the thread is deleted now...looks like a thick book (possibly biology of some type) and maybe papers/file/notebook under it. Either way, you can see that the main thick white part is something that is held together by a binding of some sort. I'm going with a text book, a thick one, and reports or file underneath.

anniefromsurveillancevid.jpg

Considering how petite she is her shoes look really huge and chunky. Could they be Crocs or clogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637