CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you up until the part of "FD killed JFd so MT wouldn't leave him"......

FD disposed of MT immediately as he needed Anna Curry's money.

I don't think FD cared about MT one bit as she was simply a tool of revenge against JF.

All this talk about MT leaving etc. I simply am not seeing.

Why do you think Fd cared at all about whether MT left or stayed?

I'm simply not seeing it....

MOO
THONG.

Quite the cozy group of pond owners, lawyers, lawyers for debarred lawyers, real estate agents, high end home builders, bi-lingual folks, rug buyers and sellers, all water skiing, celebrating Greek Easter, and having the same meal together on repeat. You have to belong to the pond club, sign a non compete, have a particular rug, speak Spanish and Greek, to get into this inner circle of sketch. So very odd. It sounds suffocating.
Isn’t it? Cozy is the exact word to use, to describe this tribe of miscreants.

MT shared his lifestyle and that made things easier on FD, no arguments about letting the kids drive the Porsche, etc. MT was probably easily lied to as well. She probably made few demands until the shyt hit the fan.
She certainly does not appear to be too bright, which I guess is what fD wanted and needed. I mean, she would fight with him-she wasn’t a wallflower, but she knew her job was to make him happy. And since they had many shared interests, that made her happy.

I know it's not as simple as this, but how did FD think he would be getting full custody
of the kids if he was only able to have supervised visits?
Exactly. It made no sense for ANYONE (GAL or Atty ROSE or MT or FD) to think that anything in Family Court would change anytime soon.

Judge Heller at this same time wrote a long Order calling FD a liar on the record and specifically mentioned FD with the Help of Atty Rose falsifying the financial records that FD was to have submitted to the Court to move the case forward. Judge tossed the financial documents submitted by FD and Atty Rose and demanded they be resubmitted. This was never done. JF was murdered shortly thereafter. I've always connected these events as FD was being asked in Family Court to open his financial records to the Court and all he was doing was stonewalling and lying ON THE RECORD. At this same time he was being sued by GF regarding the $2.5 million borrowed and not returned to her late husband. In that Court action FD was also not telling the truth about FORE and his finances.

All this to say, there is imo NO RESPONSIBLE ATTY who could represent to either FD or MT that, "there was light at the end of the tunnel"....simply imo makes zero sense as the Family Court situation was essentially back to Square 1 and this was before the issue of the Investigation into the handling of the Herman report had even happened.

What Schoenhorn is doing is imo choosing specific dates and not picking a date certain further along in May to explain precisely where things stood for FD and MT. Everything that is being presented is early in May but imo you need to look at the entirety of May happenings on the record in order to make a clear statement as to status of Dulos v Dulos.

MOO

“When that happens to people they are not lying. I think in this case the prosecution wants the jury to believe that she’s a big fat liar. And there’s an alternative explanation here.”

Schoenhorn said Loftus’ testimony is meant to serve an educational purpose, not an opinion.

“This entire case seems to be about whether Ms. Troconis said things at different times that contradicted things at another time,” said Schoenhorn, pointing out the conditions under which Troconis was arrested and interrogated.

“I believe that the question about how that happened, why that happened, what she might have said after having been arrested…having been strip searched the night before that…having been kept in a cold cell all night long…hadn’t had anything to eat, had very little sleep, played a role in how she related what otherwise were mundane details of her day on May 24, 2019.”

That was….a moment.

I'm with you up until the part of "FD killed JFd so MT wouldn't leave him"......

FD disposed of MT immediately as he needed Anna Curry's money.

I don't think FD cared about MT one bit as she was simply a tool of revenge against JF.

All this talk about MT leaving etc. I simply am not seeing.

Why do you think Fd cared at all about whether MT left or stayed?

I'm simply not seeing it....

MOO
I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with the possibility of MT leaving him though I do think MT continually helped work him up about JFd, because she was so jealous; they ranted, raved and raged together. I think JFd had FD's number - he simply could not stand NOT "winning," and he had to win at all costs. He was a humiliated little man who was LOSING big time - money, children, reputation - his solution was to eliminate the true winner. JF had the children, the money, the kindness, the intelligence - MT had the ratty rugs and the con man, and these two losers - along with fellow loser KW - saw the only way to win was to bring those making them feel like losers down. It's childish, but FD was nothing if not childish, and MT seems the same in her small-minded view of the world. It's evil, but the banality of evil is all over MT's face. MOO.

Picking up in real time -- gathering around skiing, MT was her happy self after the hearing on the 19th.

State asks about Greek Easter and whether MT was there--

Objection, withdrawn

Attorney Rose steps down.

OMG, Atty Rose, "Life seemed to be good" at the time of Greek Easter Party.

How in the world can he make this statement with a straight face?

Simply not reality at that time imo.

MOO

Last edited:
Defense witness, anyone catch her name????

Had clients seeking a home up to 1.2 million. Reached out to FD. Knew him as a builder of higher end homes. Met with FD so he could review plans to see if they were to their liking.

Made arrangements. Set up an appointment to show her clients an already-built home or plans to scale down to fit their budget. FD offered 80 MS. Was for sale. Larger and out of budget but representative of what he built.

Met on May 25th at 4 JC with her clients. Office. FD and MT were both there. MT was on her laptop.

Defense witness, anyone catch her name????

Had clients seeking a home up to 1.2 million. Reached out to FD. Knew him as a builder of higher end homes. Met with FD so he could review plans to see if they were to their liking.

Made arrangements. Set up an appointment to show her clients an already-built home or plans to scale down to fit their budget. FD offered 80 MS. Was for sale. Larger and out of budget but representative of what he built.

Met on May 25th at 4 JC with her clients. Office. FD and MT were both there. MT was on her laptop.
Didn’t catch her name as you couldn’t hear her

"Date copy made, not provided to either".....so how did Fotis and MT get a copy? And all of the other shady lawyers??
Yes-nobody shared it, but everybody has a copy of it. At the very least, Meehan let Dulos bring his phone in and take a picture. And by “let”, I mean “didn’t keep eyes on him the entire 90 minutes that Rose says they were in there” reading it.

Schoenhorn claimed via the ambush email of Atty Rose that FD could not speak with his atty in the presence of MT. Because she was present the call has to be delayed.

Looks like Schoenhorn is trying to distance MT from FD divorce details.

Good luck with that line of questioning.

Moo
And he can’t do that if she and Atty Rose discussed a divorce in which she was NOT a litigant.

Yes-nobody shared it, but everybody has a copy of it. At the very least, Meehan let Dulos bring his phone in and take a picture. And by “let”, I mean “didn’t keep eyes on him the entire 90 minutes that Rose says they were in there” reading it.
He indicated that he may have let him have a copy before he understood the Judge's intention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth