CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up in real time -- gathering around skiing, MT was her happy self after the hearing on the 19th.

State asks about Greek Easter and whether MT was there--

Objection, withdrawn

Attorney Rose steps down.
He also asked whether the Dulos children were there and Atty Rose said "NO"

Then there was the statement about MT presence and order which Atty manning then withdrew.....

State asking about her contact on May 24.

Had worked with FD before.

First time out with those particular clients.

State brings in FD's unanswered texts on the morning of 5/24. 7:18. 9:02.

Responded at 1:33.

State asking the purpose of her visit to 80 MS. Countertops, cabinets, millwork.

State asks if she was looking for any evidence of a murder? No.

Have you ever been there before that day? Yes but not often.

Witness steps down.

[Again, that was a defense witness?! Helped the State!]

I really can't see what this witness has to offer this court ,just a waste of time. Hopefully she's costing mamaT a fortune jmoo
Mama T will be fuming, when she realizes all her money goes down the drain.
JS and crew, crazy expert witnesses, and useless defence witnesses.
Verdict will stun her, as innocent MT will be lost.

I have a question - there is a custody report and a custody hearing transcript or are they one in the same? And Defendant lost a motion in a court other than the family court (and this court) last August 2023 to have access to or unseal the hearing transcript at which Dr. H testified - which was denied. I’m just trying to understand how many courts in how many jurisdictions have blocked access to the report - and is this yet another court order (about the transcript) that needs to be added to the Contempt case?
I think it is just two-Judge Heller and Judge Randoph. I wonder if Judge Heller’s jurisdiction will also take it up? It IS Connecticut, after all, so probably not.

Thanks @afitzy - I see the docket posts - yikes!
Yes, FD was very active during this period and imo it seemed like a last ditch effort to change the status of supervised visitation and custody but imo Judge Heller wasn’t budging on anything.

Then there was issue of financial records that enraged Judge Heller and she held FD and Atty Rose responsible for this situation.

This was all followed by the Herman Court situation, theft of report, family court file investigation by Judge Heller and then Judge hellers order on the report.

Just can’t see anything changing for FD and MT anytime soon based on this file status as of May 2019.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member