CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is supposedly in Stamford so should be able to get to court quickly. Horn is in Hartford and so that is a different story imo.
I heard in court this morning that various important people were hoteling in Stamford; I know that the Troconises are AirBnB-ing in Stamford; I imagine that Schoenhorn might be in Stamford tonight. Not sure about Jennifer’s family, though.

Am I hearing JS correctly in remarks to the court post charge instructions to the jury? He is making reference it seems to not having to include the number of strikes or blows to the decreased included? (And yet, thought I heard him indicate in his close or late testimony earlier that there were two strikes to ‘the pavement’?) Is that what I just heard today correct? MOO

Parties met after jury was released to review comments about the jury instructions. Atty McGuiness left court to type up the modifications which will then be reviewed by the Judge and then explained to the Jury.

Horn went on the record to preserve his objections previously voiced on the issue of the jury instructions.

MOO

Am I hearing JS correctly in remarks to the court post charge instructions to the jury? He is making reference it seems to not having to include the number of strikes or blows to the decreased included? (And yet, thought I heard him indicate in his close or late testimony earlier that there were two strikes to ‘the pavement’?) Is that what I just heard today correct? MOO
I may have missed what you are saying he said today (at work), but yesterday iirc he mentioned while they were going over the jury instructions that his opinion is JFD's head struck pavement twice.

How far away, in minutes, will it take MT to make it to the court once a verdict is reached. Do they usually give a time frame to arrive?
Wonder why she was late this morning.
I’m interested to know what special “neutral” she will wear on verdict. I’m thinking white - for innocent, or maybe light blue, for Virgin Mary …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk