GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I live in CT, too- and in some towns (like mine) we have to pay for pick up of some bulky items,so the idea might have been that Fotis was being frugal. However all of that trash that was split up into so many bags would have fit into one large household container.
The ONLY reason to bring it to a larger city, like Hartford, and put it into multiple containers is for anonymity.
And honestly, if my boyfriend takes out a sealed fed ex envelope, ready for mailing - but shoves it down a sewer grating right in front of me , if I don't know what he's doing, I'm going to have a whole lot of questions. And if his estranged wife is missing, I'm going to contact to police, and tell them about it.
There's no way that garbage run looks normal to anyone.
Especially to someone like MT who paid close attention to what FD was up to!

Looking forward to the verdict when jurors are mutually confident and ready to present it. My original consensus (prior to the dynamic closings on both sides) is MT guilty on all 6 counts. Can any of the lawyers here explain why none of FD financial info was ever presented during trial as that was clearly the motive to eliminate JFD IMO… it is hard to fathom why people from all walks of life kill …but money is often a top trigger. Always sad and tragic but especially here. I pray there will soon be #JusticeforJennifer
Not a lawyer but I’ve been following the financial issues for awhile.

My guess is that state felt it too complicated and it’s more nuanced than the divorce and custody drama. Everyone has seen or had a divorce or custody situation. But, more importantly MT and the entire Troconis clan were part of the drama in custody and divorce.

Just a guess. Financial story was also made difficult by the faux financial and god knows what kind of tax returns for FD and Fore. I think atty Weinstein is brilliant but even he I think was challenged by the depths of FD fraud and his lying under oath in the civil case.

MOO

Nursing a back injury with three different doctors appointments today, but I'm still popping in for jury watch!

Question: The jury obviously has all of the evidence at their disposal, but are they about to rewatch closing arguments? For instance, to go through McGuinness' list of "coincidences" to see if they can actually cast REASONABLE doubt on conspiracy?

Nursing a back injury with three different doctors appointments today, but I'm still popping in for jury watch!

Question: The jury obviously has all of the evidence at their disposal, but are they about to rewatch closing arguments? For instance, to go through McGuinness' list of "coincidences" to see if they can actually cast REASONABLE doubt on conspiracy?
Feel better. I’m not sure about closing stmts as I believe they are not considered evidence. Let’s send an sos to @lucegirl as I’m not an attorney.

BBM
https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
Follow

So were several Connecticut State Police investigators, just as they were yesterday, including Sgt. Kenneth Ventresca, former Det. John Kimball, and Sgt. Michael Beauton. One of Jennifer Dulos' loved ones blew them a kiss from two rows up before the jury was brought in.
@News12CT

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member