Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

Megsc

French sleuthie
Reaction score
1711966105838.png
1711966141451.png
The Austrian police launched an investigation into the disappearance of a two-year-old Danish girl from Bor - Free Press
https://en.vijesti.me/world/balkan/700698/Interpol-announced-a-search-for-a-missing-girl-from-Serbia
Two-year-old girl disappears in the Serbian town of Bor, ‘Find Me’ system activated

Name : Danka Ilić
Date of birth : 06/05/2022
Date of disappearance : 26/03/2024
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Brown
Height : 85cm
Weight : unknown
Clothes : olive green jacket, purple trousers and black shoes.
Circumstances of disappearance : Local media reported that the girl, Danka Ilic, was playing outside with her mother and brother when she disappeared. Danka might have been seen at a tram station in Vienna, she was accompanied by two women. A man took a video and then gave it to LE. This sighting has not been confirmed yet, since the police is still examinating the videos.

ETA: my autocorrect changed the name Bor to Bordel so if a moderator pass by please change it!!! Or if anyone can tell me how to do it I'll do it myself! Thanks for your understanding

If they do find the girl in Austria that looks like her, they could check:

Danka’s specific characteristics include a hanging earlobe wart on her left ear, and an irregularly shaped mole on her left upper arm, slightly dark in color, it was announced on the Interpol website.

So far, the police have searched ten square kilometers in the Banjsko polje area near Bor, where the two-year-old girl disappeared from. Special teams also searched the surroundings of the house, the tunnel, underground channels and shafts, forests and found no traces of the missing child.

Last edited:
Video of her possible sighting in Vienna (TikTok account by Vecernje Novosti, which is a MSM outlet):
Hmmm, I hope it is her and they're able to safely bring her home. But at the same time, maybe its just me, but a lot of young children look the same :confused:
Also, looking online it seems Serbia to Vienna can be a 4 hour flight at least. Does she have a passport? If she was driven there they'd have to cross multiple borders. I'd be more inclined to think she's close by.

Also, looking online it seems Serbia to Vienna can be a 4 hour flight at least. Does she have a passport? If she was driven there they'd have to cross multiple borders. I'd be more inclined to think she's close by.
I also think it is more likely she is close by, but as for borders, once they enter the Schengen area, there probably are no more border checks, so it's not really "multiple" as much as one: either Serbia-Croatia or Serbia-Hungary or maybe via Romania or Bulgaria that are not a part of Schengen yet, but a part of EU (with the latter I am unsure about the entry terms, but in my experience, visiting Romania from a EU country with a plane was no different from visiting an EU & Schengen country with a plane).

I also think it is more likely she is close by, but as for borders, once they enter the Schengen area, there probably are no more border checks, so it's not really "multiple" as much as one: either Serbia-Croatia or Serbia-Hungary or maybe via Romania or Bulgaria that are not a part of Schengen yet, but a part of EU (with the latter I am unsure about the entry terms, but in my experience, visiting Romania from a EU country with a plane was no different from visiting an EU & Schengen country with a plane).
Oh very helpful, thank you! I am effected by Brexit and what once was simple customs and borders is now...not so simple.
I think LE are searching more locally IIRC

JMO

I can confirm that once you are in Schengen there are almost no controls.
But how could she get out of Serbia with no passport or anything ? Cause Serbia isn't in the Schengen area

DA LI JE OVO NESTALA DANKA? Uporedna analiza slika Danke IliÄ i devojÄice iz BeÄa: Evo koliko liÄe jedna na drugu (FOTO)

"The family of missing Danka Ilić saw the aforementioned video and, as they told us, although they see similarities between the girl in the video and Danka, they cannot say anything for sure.

- The video is very blurry, so I can't say for sure that it is Danka. We are awaiting official confirmation. From the girl's walk and hair, it seems to me that it could be her, but nothing is certain. How do they know these women are from Romania and took this video? A lot of things don't add up there. But we would like more than anything in the world for her to come home - Stefan Dragomirović, Danka Ilić's uncle, told "Blic".

Danka Ilić's paternal grandfather also spoke to "Blic" journalists, who said that he did not believe until he saw his granddaughter with his own eyes.

- Of course, all this gives me hope that Danka is alive - says the grandfather of the missing girl."

A lot of info in this article.

Danka lives with her parents and three year old brother in an apartment in the city of Bor. Her mother is pregnant with her third child. Their neighbors state that they are a normal family. Until recently the paternal grandparents lived with them. On March 26 the mother took her children to her family property in the nearby village of Banjsko polje. In the early afternoon when she was giving water to drink to Danka's brother the little girl disappeared. Shortly before her mom took several pictures of her.

When asked by police to take a polygraph, the mother declined. She is at the police station every day.

In Sarajevo, three men were arrested and then released due to an attempted scam in which they demanded 50k euro in return for information related to the case.

In the city of Bor one of their police officers was arrested for leaking information about the investigation. He failed a polygraph.

Chief editor of the Kurir news station claimed that Danka's mother appears cold in her demeanor and has not shed a tear since her daughter's disappearance. Apparently the police is also interviewing people whose phones logged onto the nearest base station.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back