Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

If the girl in the video was with those 2 women illegally I am surprised that filming was able to go on for so long however covertly. I would expect the women to be more alert and opposed to that. The filmer could pretend to be doing something else on his phone, but for that long with the phone camera pointed at them?

If the girl in the video was with those 2 women illegally I am surprised that filming was able to go on for so long however covertly. I would expect the women to be more alert and opposed to that. The filmer could pretend to be doing something else on his phone, but for that long with the phone camera pointed at them?
Yes I was thinking the same thing.. if you kidnapped a kid few days ago you wouldn't be so comfortable with somebody filming or even just staring at you...
Also the little girl in the video seems.. fine ? I mean she doesn't look scared, an almsot 2 yrs old kid would be looking for someone she knows and feels safe with.. but here she's just wondering around and playing
unless she knew the women who took her ?

Police major about the location of disappearance in Banjsko Polje (adapted from Google Translate):

"The circumstances are specific, this is the family house from which the mother's family moved out in 2013. Abandoned, like a garbage dump, which is not nice to say, but everything has been cleared. The searches of the townspeople only pointed in the direction of movement, of course we would not allow them to destroy evidence and traces", emphasized Pjanović.

Major policije Bojana OtoviÄ PjanoviÄ otkrila novi detalj nestanka Danke: Evo koga je policija prvo zatekla

The same police representative also denied that Danka's mother refused a polygraph. By law pregnant women can't be polygraphed.

Other news:

Danka's father passed the polygraph.

An illegal garbage dump, located around 3,5 km from the place of disappearance is being searched by fire department.

Last edited:
UŽIVO Igor Jurić o nestanku Danke: Morao je postojati plan da se ovako nešto desi

2:00 p.m. The Viennese police spokesperson said that "the investigation is ongoing" regarding the video that could show Danka Ilić missing, adding that he could not provide further details, but that there wasn't have much.

"The main problem is that too much time passed between the creation of the video and the notification to the Austrian police," he said, adding that it took around 10 hours between the creation of the video and notification to the Austrian police. “The Viennese police are trying to find the two women in the video,” he said about the disappearance of Danka Ilić

2:20 p.m. Danka Ilić's uncle showed up today around 11 a.m. at the Bor police station, where he made a deposition regarding the girl's disappearance. Furthermore, Serbian media reports that today's inspection of the landfill ended shortly before noon. The landfill is located just 3.5 kilometers from where the girl disappeared, writes Republika.rs.

4:30 p.m. - Serbian police chief Bojana Otović Pjanović spoke to Serbian media and revealed that the search for the girl was ongoing. She referred to the Find Me app, which was used immediately after the disappearance, and asked if Danka was at the location indicated by her mother."The procedure for determining whether the reported location of the disappearance is actually the correct location is multiple. In this particular case, by taking operational, tactical and technical measures, it was confirmed that the child was located at the time of the disappearance. disappearance in the place where the mother indicated in the report."The chief indicated whether there was any doubt that Dank had been illegally transferred across the border.- When it comes to missing children and when a criminal offense is suspected, we always assume that the border crossing is prepared in advance and that it is more likely than routes alternatives be used for passage in order to avoid border control. , she concluded, writes Kuri"

7:44 p.m. - Igor Jurić from the Belgrade Center for Missing and Abused Children commented on the latest information on the case of the missing girl, writes Blic."It is certain that Danka is not in the area that was searched. Many things are unclear, how the child got there, how she got lost, how there's no car, etc. These are questions to ask. I don't have an answer. The area is being searched thoroughly, someone must know something. It was planned, premeditated. This age of two years old is the key, the location of the disappearance is strange, everything shows that there must have been a plan for something like this to happen," he said, adding that the key solutions were in Serbia.

Notice Logo

Identity particulars​

Family nameILIC
ForenameDANKA
GenderFemale
Date of birth06/05/2022 (1 years old)
Place of birthBOR, Serbia
NationalitySerbia
Place of disappearanceBor
Date of disappearance26/03/2024 (When 1 years old)
Issuing countrySerbia
Distinguishing marks and characteristicsearlobe hanging nipple (left ear); a mole (irregular shape) on her left upper back arm, slightly dark colored

Physical description​

Height0.85 metres

Details​

Father's family name and forenameMILOŠ
Mother's family name and forenameDRAGOMIROVIĆ IVANA
''Today, the Embassy of Serbia in Austria appealed to citizens that, if they recognize a two-year-old girl on the territory of Austria, they should immediately inform the Embassy, the Austrian police or the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Serbia, while the criminal service of the province of Vienna launched an investigation into the case of the disappearance of the girl from Bor, who allegedly seen in the capital of Austria.
The appeal was published on the Embassy’s account on the “X” social network.''
1711997860270.png

Attachments

• 1711997449043.png
    1711997449043.png
    957.9 KB · Views: 11
There isn't a Amber Alert for Danka, this is an Interpol Notice.
Serbia has a system called "Find me" (similar to Amber Alert) since last year. It was activated for Danka. Apparently there's also Amber Alert Europe.

The "Find Me" platform is intended for urgent public notification in the case of the disappearance of a minor, which enables the rapid distribution of information to citizens through entities responsible for informing the public, when the police believe that public disclosure of this information would contribute to the finding of the child. Urgent notification means sending a message about the disappearance of a minor with relevant information, including through TV and radio programs, sending "SMS" messages to citizens through their mobile operators, on screens at highways, airports, railway and bus stations.

The alert was triggered a few hours after the mother's report, because in certain situations a premature alert could put the child's life in danger:

According to Jurić, if the "Find me" system had been started earlier, the child's life could have been additionally endangered, especially if a ransom was demanded.

Last edited:
Serbia has a system called "Find me" (similar to Amber Alert) since last year. It was activated for Danka. Apparently there's also Amber Alert Europe.

The "Find Me" platform is intended for urgent public notification in the case of the disappearance of a minor, which enables the rapid distribution of information to citizens through entities responsible for informing the public, when the police believe that public disclosure of this information would contribute to the finding of the child. Urgent notification means sending a message about the disappearance of a minor with relevant information, including through TV and radio programs, sending "SMS" messages to citizens through their mobile operators, on screens at highways, airports, railway and bus stations.

The alert was triggered a few hours after the mother's report, because in certain situations a premature alert could put the child's life in danger:

According to Jurić, if the "Find me" system had been started earlier, the child's life could have been additionally endangered, especially if a ransom was demanded.
Thanks! We don't have that in my country.

PRVA IZJAVA OCA NESTALE DANKE! Oglasio se o ćerci, policiji i porodici

"The father of the missing girl, Danka Ilić, spoke briefly about the search for his daughter. As a reminder, she disappeared on Tuesday March 26 at 1:45 p.m. in the municipality of Banjsko Polje near Bor while she was wearing black sneakers, purple pants and an olive green jacket.

"I just want my daughter to come home safe and sound! The police are doing their job and I trust them. As a family we will talk when this is over," he said.

As a reminder, Danko Ilić's search has been going on for seven days. The police are controlling the Banjsko Polje area and the second direction of the search is in Vienna due to the video showing a girl who looks like Danka missing."

A few more details on the search efforts by police so far (automatic translation). How underground drainage tunnels were searched:

"We asked for the design of a channel that is almost 7 kilometers long, because the force of the water is so strong that even a grown man could be pushed up to the grate, and we asked that the water flow be closed to ensure that there are no curves and obstacles where a child 85 centimeters tall can jam."

On checking traffic cameras in the area:

"From one camera, there were cameras from all sides, a scheme was made from all sides, all vehicles had to be excluded and all owners were interviewed."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back