Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

I am going to put what I posted earlier in a single post as I see it did not really respond to Eileen post.
If this we're me & I had a team like they do-I would want all of them out pounding the pavement-with me behind them-talking to everyone * anyone about what they saw that night.If the team did not want to do it-I would fire them all & get other team-There is no excuses for not speaking to all those witnesses-These are people Joe keeps bringing up-that could possibly know something about the location of Lisa-Why in heavens name have they not spoken to any of them-It just blows me away!!!This is what tells me-they are all liars and know where Lisa is!!!!!

“She’s out there, and we’re gonna find her, and people are eventually going to get sick of seeing us, because we’re not going to stop until we find out where she is,” said Irwin.

Eventually? I'm already sick of seeing you.

The parents were on FOX and NBC, so ABC didn't pay them a dime. I have a really hard time believing that ABC is going to pay this couple until the case is resolved. That makes no sense. ABC has not said a word about this case in months so they have not generated any ad revenue from it in a while. I believe that ABC paid for exclusives back in the Fall, but I highly doubt there is still money going back and forth between the the Irwins and ABC.

Also, it's pretty inevitable that this case will take years to solve or it will never be solved so I find it extremely hard to believe that ABC would pay the Irwins...forever. How many unsolved cases of missing/murdered children have been covered by the national media for years? I can barely think of any but here's one name: JonBenet. The Irwins are the new Aisenbergs, not the new Ramseys, in terms of media interest and longevity.

So yeah...I'm not believing that ABC has been sending checks to D&J nor that they already have plans to talk about this case until it's resolved. I think you are making this case out to be much bigger (in terms of the media) than it really is. ABC has been paying their household expenses since October...even though they haven't talked about the case since Feb?
Hi Eileen..:seeya:

It is a pitance for ABC to help out with their bills but I agree it doesn't go forever. They payed for Cindy Anthony quite a few times. They payed for her and 23 others to dine at the Ritz. They paid for her hotel bill (while LE was out there digging up Caylee). They wanted the exclusive. The Anthonys made out very well financially on the death of Caylee.

They pay these people in other ways than hard cash also. They pay for photos, video, etc...and they pay well for those. They also pay for Hotels, Limos, restaurants, etc. If you recall, in the beginning, DB refused to talk to local...it was believed she made a deal with major media and was to give them info before anyone else. I don't know about their living expenses but I wouldn't be surprised if they are being helped by somebody in the media. OTOH, the public opens up their wallets to people such as Jeremy and DB. If they sent Lisa gifts, they also the family gifts, money, etc. Heck, Haily Cummings got gifts and money and people paid the GM's utility bills.

They are much better off, financially speaking, then prior to Lisa missing. Of course, you know this is my opinion. If the Irwins can possibly find another pic of Lisa, they will sell it. It appears though that neither parent took many pics of Lisa...hardly any.

I don't know if ABC is helping them at present but don't be surprised if they haven't given them money/gifts in the first six months.

I think it speaks volumes-when they go on Today and MK * that very day-the local news wanted to talk with them and they said NO!!Why???
but they think we 're to dumb not to see it--We see it guys!!!!

I have heard, and believe it as well, that DB is one of the people who posts on there under several different names. Wouldn't surprise me at all. I am sure she reads here too as well.

She'll read anywhere that mentions her name.

For your media appearances, DEB,..bring tissues to your public outings. Your sniffles are annoying.

I think it speaks volumes-when they go on Today and MK * that very day-the local news wanted to talk with them and they said NO!!Why??? but they think we 're to dumb not to see it--We see it guys!!!!

Pretty sure Jeremy wants to be paid. Deb will do it for attention, but not Jeremy. Jeremy is running this horse and pony show.

I know they don't do a lot of interviews-but every time I see one-I get more angry & can't wait until the day I see them doing the perp walk!!!
Then.. we will see the real tears!!!!

She'll read anywhere that mentions her name. She's an attention seeker.

For your media appearances, DEB,..bring tissues to your public outings. Your sniffles are annoying.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You are hilarious, Whisperer ! :rocker:

JMO but Deb, Jeremy and Tacopino came across as "foolish" with this latest "debit card" fiasco ... and NOBODY believes that load of a story ...

What a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

MOO ...

wow-- that's quite a list when seen in it's entirety. a bit overkill for a home "kidnapping" imo.

btw, i don't see anything about being a "victim's advocate" anywhere lol

i recently watched his very first press conference when he joined the team and he was adamant he would not criticize LE... funny how that changed!

Megan K. said something about him and his spiel while she was talking (he was overtalking her) and made reference to him being a criminal defense attorney. He responded, "I am representing these two as a Victim's Advocate not as a defense attorney."

Does anyone remember & I think it was RR who said the benie has not put the 100,00 in a trust fund-is this correct?

Megan K. said something about him and his spiel while she was talking (he was overtalking her) and made reference to him being a criminal defense attorney. He responded, "I am representing these two as a Victim's Advocate not as a defense attorney."

BBM: OMG ... he said this ? :banghead:

The ONLY VICTIM here is BABY LISA !

:moo:

Hi Eileen..:seeya:

It is a pitance for ABC to help out with their bills but I agree it doesn't go forever. They payed for Cindy Anthony quite a few times. They payed for her and 23 others to dine at the Ritz. They paid for her hotel bill (while LE was out there digging up Caylee). They wanted the exclusive. The Anthonys made out very well financially on the death of Caylee.

They pay these people in other ways than hard cash also. They pay for photos, video, etc...and they pay well for those. They also pay for Hotels, Limos, restaurants, etc. If you recall, in the beginning, DB refused to talk to local...it was believed she made a deal with major media and was to give them info before anyone else. I don't know about their living expenses but I wouldn't be surprised if they are being helped by somebody in the media. OTOH, the public opens up their wallets to people such as Jeremy and DB. If they sent Lisa gifts, they also the family gifts, money, etc. Heck, Haily Cummings got gifts and money and people paid the GM's utility bills.

They are much better off, financially speaking, then prior to Lisa missing. Of course, you know this is my opinion. If the Irwins can possibly find another pic of Lisa, they will sell it. It appears though that neither parent took many pics of Lisa...hardly any.

I don't know if ABC is helping them at present but don't be surprised if they haven't given them money/gifts in the first six months.

I'm positive that ABC paid them for pictures and videos---back in the Fall. It was a deal between the two. I don't believe that ABC has given them money in months, because ABC has not talked about the case in months. What would they be paying for? The Irwins have not supplied ABC with pictures, videos, or interviews since October/November. If ABC is still sending them checks, they aren't getting anything in return. They haven't even talked about this debit card "development".

I'm positive that ABC paid them for pictures and videos---back in the Fall. It was a deal between the two. I don't believe that ABC has given them money in months, because ABC has not talked about the case in months. What would they be paying for? The Irwins have not supplied ABC with pictures, videos, or interviews since October/November. If ABC is still sending them checks, they aren't getting anything in return. They haven't even talked about this debit card "development".

Almost makes you wonder if something went sour. ABC seemed to be their network of choice for prior interviews. Maybe they got too demand-ey.

Wondering if NBC had to pay licensing fees for the photos that were shown on their network? Surely there had to be some sort of agreement for them to air. I am betting if they could demand a fee for them, they did. I have no idea how licensing your photos and videos works at all, let alone airing pics across competing networks. Weren't some of the photos shown this week ones that were previously aired? *I may be confusing pics I have seen here or there with ones that have actually been aired on television*

yes darlin', i know this... i meant there's nothing on his website about him being a "victim's advocate"... sorry if i was unclear :)

he sure seems an odd choice if one just wanted help/advice from a victim's POV...

i'm sure his choice of words is all for show though... most of us know why he's really there lol

(i'm going to try to find that first presser where he explains what his role will be... then we can count the "inconsistencies" b/w then and now :floorlaugh:)

Does anyone remember & I think it was RR who said the benie has not put the 100,00 in a trust fund-is this correct?

sorry-- don't recall who said that. i remember seeing the info somewhere though... why don't you pose the question to RR in his thread? :)

Almost makes you wonder if something went sour. ABC seemed to be their network of choice for prior interviews. Maybe they got too demand-ey.

they did an interview with the today show back in october: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927...baby-lisas-mom-i-was-drunk-when-she-vanished/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErUSXLzqnTM"]People are going to eventually get sick of seeing us Lisa Irwin case - YouTube[/ame]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

These people really should stop and think before they speak!!

I don't understand why the local media doesn't dig into D&J's lives, do investigative reporting, basically tear them apart. It's so obvious that the local news in KC can't stand them. But maybe the producers decided that it would better if they just gave the bare minimum of coverage to anything D&J have to say. But I can definitely taste some bad blood in that relationship, and not just because the local media believes they are guilty.

Deborah and Jeremy remind me of has-beens who spend all the money they've made from their reality TV show or their child star career because they think they are going to be famous forever.

This whole thread had me. . .:floorlaugh:

That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard! A kidnapper stole the parent's debit card and used it to try and legally change the kidnapped baby's name? Yeah, ok. :eek:! Either JI and DB are the two dumbest people to ever walk the earth, or they had a hard time keeping a straight face while floating this new "tip." Even Tacopina couldn't do it. He admitted that it might be nothing. . .I suspect he knew that it was the most moronic thing ever and that people would see right through it.

Next thing we know identity thieves will be showing up at banks trying to get credit cards officially changed to their names. What's next? Car thieves showing up at DOL kindly asking for titles to be put in their name? Bwhahahaha! Try again. FAIL!

The next trend in bank robberies: The perp enters the bank wearing a skimask on his face to avoid identification, points a gun at the clerk and hands her a note: "I need $1.000.000 right away. My account number is..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back