Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Guessing it's so that they can say that they're not going away and look, JT lets them speak which he wouldn't if they were guilty.

"...there is still a benefactor and none of us are going away until we get our daughter back"
I thought the comment might have included JT, BS, etc., who the benefactor is paying for, and none of them are going away until Lisa is found.

.....AND why is she still paying for the dream team? It certainly doesn't add up. If that so-called benefactor wanted to help find Lisa, she may tell the parents to actually sit down and talk with LE. Better yet have Phil drive them..

Yea part 2 was same stuff blah blah blah. <modsnip> said if they were guilty he wouldn't let them talk...umm they haven't talked in months.

....Hum..he hasn't let them talk to LE. WTH are they trying to spin now?

Just watched the video. I hope Joe gave them a "Get out of jail free card". Well, Megan Kelley tried, I'll give her that but Joe T is overbearing. They have not sat down and talked to LE since Oct 8th, 2011. JT likes to play fancy with the FBI bull. They don't matter right now. What matters is the local LE. FBI have their profile, now LE needs to shoot the questions developed after getting the profile.

...hmmm. So is Phil still living in the house provided either directly or indirectly by the benefactor. Anyone getting suspicious about the word being thrown around by them. Her name is Kristi Hoss Schiller. She employed BS to find the baby. He employed others. It appears all the people have the same goal, that is, to protect deb. Bill S was her security consultant...lol.

..Now what is the connection of the house on Walrond, Phil and deb? Did Phil live or stay with Deb? and if so when? Was Phil there that night? I say yes. Perhaps the baby was given to him for disposal. All his mail was going to Deb's house. He never had the Walrond addy prior to this case, as far as I know. Did Kristi or her friend shop for a rental close by...get one..put rental furniture in it? It's certainly possible.

Irwin's helpers

1. The law professor who sat in on the second/third interview if you count the first day. It was also the last time they spoke with LE about Lisa.
2. Cindy Short...a CRiminal Defense Attorney
3 Bill Stanton enters pic
4 BS hires Marissa Randozza ... a threat assessment psych to figure out why the home is targeted
5 .BS hires Tacopina ... Criminal Defense Attorney who is world renowned.
6. John Picerno enters picture. He is a Criminal Defense Attorney
7..Kristi Hoss Schiller will donat $100,000 for safe return (her money is safe) Former Playboy model and married into OIL. She lives in Texas. She is the BENEFACTOR and is funding all the security, lawyers, psych, housing and anything else needed.

8. ABC wants in. It has been mentioned they want exclusives and are willing to help out with the household expenses till case is resolved.

This is a tremendous amount of fire power. This baby should be able to be located with stars like these. They could be on TV almost all the time if they wanted. I am curious as to what ABC paid them today. Joe T. now says he is their advocate for Victim's Rights, really Joe? I think they are free and can be found in Social Services. I see you speaking a lot like a Criminal Defense Attorney.

...Have you ever seen a set of parents of a missing child with this much help, attorneys, benefactors, and psych to solve a case?...and not be able to?

I bet the biological mother of the one boy in the Irwin house cringes everytime DB tells the media about "my boys". What nerve and arrogance she has to say that. If Jeremy had any class, he would have put a stop to it. She is not the one boy's mother. He has a mother. DB is married to another man, not Jeremy, and she has a lot of nerve talking like she is...grrr.

&#8220;She&#8217;s out there, and we&#8217;re gonna find her, and people are eventually going to get sick of seeing us, because we&#8217;re not going to stop until we find out where she is,&#8221; said Irwin.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/05/2...question-that-somebody-has-her-and-shes-okay/

what an odd comment to make when they have refused, hidden and not spoken with the media no more than a handful of times.

Respectfully snipped~

..Now what is the connection of the house on Walrond, Phil and deb? Did Phil live or stay with Deb? and if so when? Was Phil there that night? I say yes. Perhaps the baby was given to him for disposal. All his mail was going to Deb's house. He never had the Walrond addy prior to this case, as far as I know. Did Kristi or her friend shop for a rental close by...get one..put rental furniture in it? It's certainly possible.

BBM :)

I agree with all you have said Whisp...and now i wonder the same, but i also wonder IF Kristi did rent a home for Phil, WHY? What is in it for her to rent a house for Phil? WHY the need to remove Phil from DB and JI's home? (of course speculating he was residing there) and i am sure the more i think on this, the more WHY's will come about...

ALL JMO

Even the people on FB are not talking about this interview-only 12 comments made!!

I'm not sure if this is allowed to post, but there are several pages with lots of comments on them. One, that is heavily pro family if anyone tries to disagree, is a group called together for Lisa. It's an open group. You have to join to post, but not to read. Lots of people give up arguing, but every once in a while there is a good discussion. Also there are tons of profiles/pages where people who are not pro family discuss and are open. Not sure if I can list them? Don't want to break any rules.

ETA of course WS is one of the only places where logical discussions are...all the above pages have way too much arguing.

I seem to remember the other house belonging to a cousin...Steve something? I'll have to do some digging....I'm on my iPad and don't have the links saved on it. His Facebook was open at one point.

Irwin's helpers

1. The law professor who sat in on the second/third interview if you count the first day. It was also the last time they spoke with LE about Lisa.
4 BS hires Marissa Randozza ... a threat assessment psych to figure out why the home is targeted
7..Kristi Hoss Schiller will donat $100,000 for safe return (her money is safe) Former Playboy model and married into OIL. She lives in Texas. She is the BENEFACTOR and is funding all the security, lawyers, psych, housing and anything else needed.

8. ABC wants in. It has been mentioned they want exclusives and are willing to help out with the household expenses till case is resolved.

This is a tremendous amount of fire power. This baby should be able to be located with stars like these. They could be on TV almost all the time if they wanted. I am curious as to what ABC paid them today.
Joe T. now says he is their advocate for Victim's Rights, really Joe? I think they are free and can be found in Social Services. I see you speaking a lot like a Criminal Defense Attorney.

...Have you ever seen a set of parents of a missing child with this much help, attorneys, benefactors, and psych to solve a case?...and not be able to?

The parents were on FOX and NBC, so ABC didn't pay them a dime. I have a really hard time believing that ABC is going to pay this couple until the case is resolved. That makes no sense. ABC has not said a word about this case in months so they have not generated any ad revenue from it in a while. I believe that ABC paid for exclusives back in the Fall, but I highly doubt there is still money going back and forth between the the Irwins and ABC.

Also, it's pretty inevitable that this case will take years to solve or it will never be solved so I find it extremely hard to believe that ABC would pay the Irwins...forever. How many unsolved cases of missing/murdered children have been covered by the national media for years? I can barely think of any but here's one name: JonBenet. The Irwins are the new Aisenbergs, not the new Ramseys, in terms of media interest and longevity.

So yeah...I'm not believing that ABC has been sending checks to D&J nor that they already have plans to talk about this case until it's resolved. I think you are making this case out to be much bigger (in terms of the media) than it really is. ABC has been paying their household expenses since October...even though they haven't talked about the case since Feb?

I'm not sure if this is allowed to post, but there are several pages with lots of comments on them. One, that is heavily pro family if anyone tries to disagree, is a group called together for Lisa. It's an open group. You have to join to post, but not to read. Lots of people give up arguing, but every once in a while there is a good discussion. Also there are tons of profiles/pages where people who are not pro family discuss and are open. Not sure if I can list them? Don't want to break any rules.

ETA of course WS is one of the only places where logical discussions are...all the above pages have way too much arguing.

YES-Thanks Yupikgirl-I found that site last night!!Interesting!!!

Irwin's helpers

This is a tremendous amount of fire power. This baby should be able to be located with stars like these. They could be on TV almost all the time if they wanted. I am curious as to what ABC paid them today. Joe T. now says he is their advocate for Victim's Rights, really Joe? I think they are free and can be found in Social Services. I see you speaking a lot like a Criminal Defense Attorney.

just jumping off your post Whisp-there was someone who actually WANTED to help find Lisa-but the family did 'nt want this person's services-and he was a real PI-So-yes ITA-with all this power-Lisa should have been found-but they don't want her found-PERIOD or they would have hired a real PI to help-MOO
Also-if they really wanted to find Lisa- JT and Picerno would have interviewed all those witnesses and not a one of them have talked to any of them!!

FYI, there is a small handful on that page who are online 24/7 (several people seem to take turns on one fake profile at different times of the day) who have ,from the beginning, pounced on anyone who speak out against the parents. Several people have been threatened online & by phone,even pictures of people's homes,addresses,personal info etc. have been posted. And that's just the beginning. The handful on that page doing it are FB friends with several members of the family.

FYI, there is a small handful on that page who are online 24/7 (several people seem to take turns on one fake profile at different times of the day) who have ,from the beginning, pounced on anyone who speak out against the parents. Several people have been threatened online & by phone,even pictures of people's homes,addresses,personal info etc. have been posted. And that's just the beginning. The handful on that page doing it are FB friends with several members of the family.

Yes..sadly I know from first hand experience :(. I don't participate in any of the pages anymore. I also started following from the very beginning and saw very early on the defenders attacking.

5. BS hires Tacopina ... Criminal Defense Attorney who is world renowned.

wow-- that's quite a list when seen in it's entirety. a bit overkill for a home "kidnapping" imo.

did JT "upgrade" his website? seems quite full of ahem, ego, now :what:
http://www.tacopinalaw.com/

btw, i don't see anything about being a "victim's advocate" anywhere lol

i recently watched his very first press conference when he joined the team and he was adamant he would not criticize LE... funny how that changed!

I bet the biological mother of the one boy in the Irwin house cringes everytime DB tells the media about "my boys". What nerve and arrogance she has to say that. If Jeremy had any class, he would have put a stop to it. She is not the one boy's mother. He has a mother. DB is married to another man, not Jeremy, and she has a lot of nerve talking like she is...grrr.

even i cringed at that remark :banghead:

something i thought of overnight: how did they know it was an attempt to change the name of a baby? if the payment had linked to a name change site couldn't an adult have wanted to change their name? with no paper tail that outlines specifically it was a child's name with a child's age or date of birth listed, how would anyone know? good grief!

EEWWWW!

JT's site is sickening to me! He has an ego bigger than Texas!

MOO

I have heard, and believe it as well, that DB is one of the people who posts on there under several different names. Wouldn't surprise me at all. I am sure she reads here too as well.

We talk a lot about their team, but what I wonder: What is their team doing behind-the-scenes that is stopping Lisa from getting justice? Is it "just" not letting their clients talk to LE? That's a constitutional right, not a privilege. Is there evidence of their team having connections to the Missouri state government, the DA's office, the KCPD? Is there evidence of their team having influence in Missouri politics that would stop the DA from charging Deborah? Do we know of any shady behind-the-scenes stuff going on in this case? Has there not been an arrest because LE doesn't have enough evidence or is there corruption higher up?

We talk a lot about their team, but what I wonder: What is their team doing behind-the-scenes that is stopping Lisa from getting justice? Is it "just" not letting their clients talk to LE? That's a constitutional right, not a privilege. Is there evidence of their team having connections to the Missouri state government, the DA's office, the KCPD? Is there evidence of their team having influence in Missouri politics that would stop the DA from charging Deborah? Do we know of any shady behind-the-scenes stuff going on in this case? Has there not been an arrest because LE doesn't have enough evidence or is there corruption higher up?

EXCELLENT question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug
Back