Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

I've noticed that most of the media across the country does not seem interested in this new "development" at all. I have searched on Google and Google News and it's barely getting covered. The following national media organizations have completely ignored it: MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, The AP, Yahoo News, AOL News. Not to mention it, every other show on FOX not called America Live. Even Nancy Grace didn't say a word about it. Locals have posted that this isn't even the top story in Kansas City.

I'm really not sure what the reason is for most of the media ignoring this "development". But it should give Deborah and Jeremy and their entire team a wake-up call as to where they stand in terms of media interest. Sorry Deborah and Jeremy, but you can't just go months without saying a word to the national media, and then expect them to go crazy when you finally decide to open your mouth again.

BBM, especially about a non-newsworthy bit of information.

The ONLY reason I will watch this second interview is that I am working today and have a TV in my office. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste the time! lol

No one in their right minds would believe this ridiculous story! Unfortunately, I think that the wake up call to the three stooges is that their little plan is working. Lay low, come on TV once every 6 months or so with some ridiculous story and Lisa is slowly becoming a distant memory. Well, not for some of us. I will personally keep this case alive in any way that I can. I'm only one person, but these jokes for parents are not going to get away with disposing of Lisa and have it just go away.

Time is a tickin Deb!

And nothing will be said today with the arrest of Sierra's killer-What a scary guy he is!!!

I've noticed that most of the media across the country does not seem interested in this new "development" at all.
With all due respect, probably because it is more BS and not a "development" at all.
As I mentioned on TV, I knew about this back in December when members close to the family and the extended family were reaching out to me. This is the "tip" Picerno claimed they had that they shared with the FBI. As i stated on JVM yesterday, why sit on it for six months if it's relevant? I wrote yesterday in my blog it seemed like a cry out for attention when nothing is going on.

With all due respect, probably because it is more BS and not a "development" at all.
As I mentioned on TV, I knew about this back in December when members close to the family and the extended family were reaching out to me. This is the "tip" Picerno claimed they had that they shared with the FBI. As i stated on JVM yesterday, why sit on it for six months if it's relevant? I wrote yesterday in my blog it seemed like a cry out for attention when nothing is going on.

Oh-I did not know you wrote a blog last night-I'll have to read after this interview!!!

can someone tell us what was said-I missed it..the %***^% phone rang!!!!

Thank you!!!

Yea part 2 was same stuff blah blah blah. <modsnip> said if they were guilty he wouldn't let them talk...umm they haven't talked in months.

can someone tell us what was said-I missed it..the %***^% phone rang!!!!

Thank you!!!

You missed absolutely nothing. Megyn Kelly just asked how they felt, what it was like to lose a baby...yada-yada-yada. Oh, and JT said that wild horses couldn't keep the parents from finding their child. I want to be physically sick!

Well-I guess they will go into hiding until they are either arrested or the 1 yr anv of Lisa being gone!!

The day I get to see DB walking in her orange/tan/whatever color prison jumpsuit will be one of the BEST days of my life, and I do believe that day is coming. Little Lisa deserved so much better than these two ! MOO

Deborah: People are going to get sick of seeing me because I'm not going away!

It's so ridiculous! But hey, maybe she's not completely lying. I could see how a lot of Americans would get sick of seeing a (IMO) baby killer on their TV just once.

I've been sick of this since about October 6th, 2012!

But, guess what Deb? I'm not going away either, and neither are the people who know you made Lisa disappear!

Deborah: People are going to get sick of seeing me because I'm not going away!

Heh, yeah? Stick a local media microphone in her face. I am sure she will "go away" then. :floorlaugh: /facetious

Really Deb, you have to start *doing something* visible in order for people to get sick of it. Hitting the news circuit every once in a blue is probably not the definition of "not going away" for most here. And in case she meant "not going away" from LE, I am sure they would welcome her presence any time she decided to grace them with it.

If you listen to yesterdays interview Taco Joe says that someone is trying to make it look like Deb & Jeremy tried to change Lisa's name. I had to listen to it again because I thought they were saying that the "kidnapper" was trying to change her name.

So if I'm following Taco correctly, not only has someone "kidnapped" Lisa, they are also out to get Deb & Jer and set them up to take the fall. PUHLEEZE!

How would a stationery purchase make it look like Deb and Jeremy tried to change Lisa's name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back