Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and I respect you feel that way but I just can't take anymore, if she was supporting her daughter and not bashing LE, Tim, LP and anyone else that speaks the TRUTH about her daughter I would feel sorry for her but she isn't living in reality.

She's enabling. That never works.

If I was Cindy, I would have applied for custody when Cayless was BORN.

OT- As a loyal OSU Buckeye fan it makes me ill to see Lee wearing a Buckeye hat. The pictures of Casey in OSU garb makes me want to throw up. What's wrong with the Gators? UF...take this family please? Buckeye fans don't want to be associated with them.
puke.gif

Will Casey be held accountable for stealing $$ from her Grandfather's account ?

He is in his 80's and in a nursing home. She should be held accountable, and her Mother needs to press the charges. Don't protect !

Florida has special laws for crimes against the elderly too.

OT- As a loyal OSU Buckeye fan it makes me ill to see Lee wearing a Buckeye hat. The pictures of Casey in OSU garb makes me want to throw up. What's wrong with the Gators? UF...take this family please? Buckeye fans don't want to be associated with them.
puke.gif

I was thinking the SAME thing! Go Buckeyes!

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.
I feel very badly for both of the parents AND the brother, CW. But Cindy will most likely feel most of the guilt. Maybe that can explain the apparent denial.

So then the interview that I saw with the Anthonys, in their home, on youtube, where George says that Casey and Caylee were leaving the house with their backpacks, just like any other day, when he was on the couch watching his show on the food network on 6/16/08 was fudged?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related

A message to Cindy: You could not have known that this would happen. If you want justice for Caylee, then you must stop protecting Casey. Godspeed.

If or when Cindy does comment it will be what she has said before..

Being a thief and a liar doesn't make you a murderer...

I just hope there is so much more behind the scenes going on than we even think there is when it come to LE case and that they do or will have enough to charge her with murder.

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

I agree with you except the "feeling sorry for Cindy" part.

This mess didn't just start with the disappearance of Caylee. Cindy had to know that Casey was totally unstable and unfit to raise this baby for almost three years. Since when did Cindy listen to anyone, including a therapist?

Cindy knows that she should have taken action to help Casey with her mental problems years ago - she didn't - then all of a sudden puts her and the baby out because a therapist told her to? Appears to me she should have taken steps to get custody of Caylee and then kick Casey out. She, indeed, threw the baby out with the bath water, literally!!

I can't believe they (CA & GA) weren't suspicious of many things...i.e., the job for 2 years at Universal, etc.

They also had to know something wasn't right when Caylee was no where in sight for 31 days. She had lived with them her whole life, for gosh sakes!!

Yes, the confrontation and 911 call set things in motion, but, Cindy is no dummy and knew in her gut long before that Caylee could be in danger and did nothing...MOO :mad:

It seems that Cindy went to counseling a little late, but better late then never. I don't know ANY counselor, or psychologist, that would tell her that how she is handling this situation NOW is the correct way to handle it.

It is so interesting to me that Casey has never had a job, or wanted a career. I would wonder why she was content to do nothing with her life??

Florida has special laws for crimes against the elderly too.

But, Rick said that CA has been dipping into her 401k account to cover KCs thefts. So, who's gonna file charges? Except Amy.

I would wonder why she was content to do nothing with her life??
Because the only thing that mattered...the only measure of real success in her mind, is landing a man (or many men). This is all-too common, even in today's world, for many women, young and old alike!

Kind of helps you understand her 'level of denial' a little better.

The VERY first time that Cindy is trying to do the right thing, look what happens :eek::eek:

It seems that Cindy went to counseling a little late, but better late then never. I don't know ANY counselor, or psychologist, that would tell her that how she is handling this situation NOW is the correct way to handle it.

It is so interesting to me that Casey has never had a job, or wanted a career. I would wonder why she was content to do nothing with her life??

Because some guy (any guy) was gonna marry and take care of her.

She wanted a career, I think. But having a career takes work, planning, and a consistent work ethic.

Yep! Not to mention notallowing her to put the baby up for adoption in the first place!

in Ohio if you apply for Medicaid after you spend your private funds there is a 5 year look back window and IF the state discovers ANYONE spent your money after you moved into a facility they can deny your medicaid and you would have to prosecute to get your benefit, also if Cindy's parents have a POA the POA could prosecute-I think the only thing worse then taking advantage of senior citizrns is harming a child that Casey is a real prize

I don't know what is set up for Cindy's father, only that a certain checkbook was designated solely for the father's expenses. I would think perhaps his SS check went in there, not sure, but it would be interesting to find out more details on that one.

I think Casey also either stole checks or wrote down the routing and checking account from her grandmother's personal account.

This might come out in the trial ... can't wait till November. :)

ITA I do believe that is what we are observing..:)

Yep! Not to mention notallowing her to put the baby up for adoption in the first place!

We don't know if that's true. Casey told one friend that she wanted to put the baby up for adoption but Cindy wouldn't let her, and she told another that she wouldn't give up her baby. :waitasec:

I don't know what is set up for Cindy's father, only that a certain checkbook was designated solely for the father's expenses. I would think perhaps his SS check went in there, not sure, but it would be interesting to find out more details on that one.

I think Casey also either stole checks or wrote down the routing and checking account from her grandmother's personal account.

This might come out in the trial ... can't wait till November. :)

I wish that I could remember where I saw it, but I thought that Cindy "took care of it" and not that she paid it, but that she went down to the bank with the great grandmother and they got the money back because of a technicality that the bank never should have given KC the money to begin with. I will dig and see if I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry