Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

I did feel sorry for all Cindy was going through in the beginning. She sincerely was hurting and just wanted her Caylee back. The pics in the People article spoke to her sorrow and concern.

But that being said..she seems to have shifted gears and drank the Casey Kool Aid...she no longer seems to have any concern for finding Caylee dead or alive. Her only concern now is covering up everything...maybe because she feels some guilt in the way she handled things with Casey.

But that doesn't excuse her indifference to people who have been trying to bring her grand daughter home..LE, Tim Miller, the 1000's that have searched. She should be out on her lawn thanking those people. I don't think she is in denial anylonger..she is beyond that ..and has moved on to protecting Casey.

I would think that Casey's grandmother would have to file charges. I don't even know if the Casey's grandmother was even inteviewed by LE. I don't recall seeing anything in the documents.

it's my understanding that the state can file charges on there own. And if the article is true that casey and lee high fived each other after walking into the building- they are both sick

I did and I respect you feel that way but I just can't take anymore, if she was supporting her daughter and not bashing LE, Tim, LP and anyone else that speaks the TRUTH about her daughter I would feel sorry for her but she isn't living in reality.

It's not too late to show some tough love. Tell her to go live with Lee, or get herself a job and get an apt. yeah, right! I mean, what happens if someone is bailed out and is, um, homeless? Where do they go?

It isn't legally Cindy and Georges responsibility to give her a roof.

This part of the article really disgusts me for some reason:
"As soon as the brother and sister got through the path between reporters, they high-fived each other as if they were celebrating some sort of victory."

High fiving? Casey needs to go the F' up! She should not ever smile, be happy or "high-five" as long as her daughter is "missing". She should be miserable and sad. She doesn't even care one ounce about Caylee.

It seems that Cindy went to counseling a little late, but better late then never. I don't know ANY counselor, or psychologist, that would tell her that how she is handling this situation NOW is the correct way to handle it.

It is so interesting to me that Casey has never had a job, or wanted a career. I would wonder why she was content to do nothing with her life??

You know CC..that has always bothered me too...most late teens , early twenties are so full of life they are ready to get out there and chase those dreams. Why didn't Casey have dreams..why was she living in a pretend world where she changed the story everyday? Really exhausting if you think about that..as opposed to having a job, real friends you can count on and the old I can stand on my two feet..look at me go! I don't see any of those in Casey..just cunning and devious..which takes alot of time and energy..but usually doesn't reap lasting results.

Well...Casey's goose is about to be cooked...pass me the plum pudding please.

Kind of helps you understand her 'level of denial' a little better.

The VERY first time that Cindy is trying to do the right thing, look what happens :eek::eek:
We need to remember there were reasons that it was suggested Cindy throw Casey out of her home. I can completely understand how Cindy might feel responsible but we cannot say that what happened wasn't inevitable. Caylee was at the age that it would have been impossible for Casey to continue her charade of having a job and any host of other lies she routinely told to her family and friends. Something was going to have to give. Again, we will never know for sure what might have been different but we also cannot say Cindy's tough love is what lead to Caylee's death.

I believe Cindy did not want her mom (Casey's gma) to be confronted by LE (therefore, telling them that Casey stole from her) . . . is why she stuck to the "haven't seen Caylee since 9 Jun" comment when clearly she had Caylee at the nursing home on Father's Day.

Ding Ding Ding! That's why I also think they rehearsed their statements. The Family (in my opinion) did not want LE knowing about the stealing, the fight, the kicking out, etc. Covering...

"I gave you 31 days." [The comment Cindy made to Casey on the 15th of July when she did not realize they were being recorded.]

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

Cindy has no right to keep Caylee.

I understand where your coming from, but in order for Cindy to gain custody, Cindy would have to go through the court system to prove Casey to be an unfit mother. Cindy just can't kick out Casey without Caylee going with her.

If Cindy tried to keep Caylee, all Casey had to do was call the police and Caylee would have been turned over to Casey anyway.

I feel there was an argument in the home on June 8 or 9th FIRST and Casey left with Caylee. Remember Cindy said: "Casey left with Caylee on June 8 or 9th to bond with Caylee." I always found that such a odd statement considering Caylee was already 2 1/2 years old.

I feel there was another argument on June 15th about the money from Casey's grandparents.

IMO, If anything, Cindy should have done something regarding Casey actions long before Caylee was even born.

Don't get me wrong here because I am horrified by the behavior and attitude of all of the Anthony family....But just as "personality disorders" are not considered usable in an insanity defense, I believe it would be difficult to use in an attempt to gain custody. I also believe that Casey had manipulated this family to the breaking point .I would guess that the "guilt" of not stopping Casey from taking Caylee is destroying Cindy's mental health. I do think the entire family has a sense of entitlement that makes them disgusting to all of us but they have had a fairly unwinnable situation for most of Casey's life. The fact that they are a##holes doesnt help either. IMO

I believe Cindy did not want her mom (Casey's gma) to be confronted by LE (therefore, telling them that Casey stole from her) . . . is why she stuck to the "haven't seen Caylee since 9 Jun" comment when clearly she had Caylee at the nursing home on Father's Day.

I don't get the connection with the June 9 comment, because CA had told RP in late May about the theft, and said Casey was a sociopath to boot. I agree though that June 9 does cover something up, because Cindy didn't forget the last time she saw Caylee. I think GA and Casey just grabbed it and went along, I think, I'm really not sure. That June 9 thing is still a mystery. As is when Caylee was put where she currently is...b.c if we knew when, we would have a better idea of where.. she is.

We don't know if that's true. Casey told one friend that she wanted to put the baby up for adoption but Cindy wouldn't let her, and she told another that she wouldn't give up her baby. :waitasec:

RUMOR:
I also heard that she told people at Kodak that she "had a tumor" and was going to have the "tumor" dealt with! A FRIGGIN' TUMOR!

snip:
High fiving? Casey needs to go the F' up! She should not ever smile, be happy or "high-five" as long as her daughter is "missing". She should be miserable and sad. She doesn't even care one ounce about Caylee.

It's the little things like this that speak volumes! imo Casey has turned everything into a sick twisted game, what will she get away with now? she has to be loving all the attention.

VB

it's my understanding that the state can file charges on there own. And if the article is true that casey and lee high fived each other after walking into the building- they are both sick

Well then, if it's true, the state can file charges on their own regarding Casey stealing money from her grandfather's "assigned" account as well as from the grandmother's account ... then we should be seeing something down the line! :woohoo:

Because some guy (any guy) was gonna marry and take care of her.

She wanted a career, I think. But having a career takes work, planning, and a consistent work ethic.

She did not even graduate from high school . . . what kind of career could she have had: "Do you want fries with that?"

We don't know if that's true. Casey told one friend that she wanted to put the baby up for adoption but Cindy wouldn't let her, and she told another that she wouldn't give up her baby. :waitasec:

Actually what was said was that "Cindy did not agree" and wouldn't allow it.

Thanks for the link.
Being renamed by me, "The Saga of the southern MORONS !"

I'm new here, but I just have to say with tongue firmly in cheek, nice try Lake Erie Princess but I'm afraid these morons are from your home state and not the south. In other words, we'll give Ohio credit for them. :)

This part of the article really disgusts me for some reason:
"As soon as the brother and sister got through the path between reporters, they high-fived each other as if they were celebrating some sort of victory."

They were celebrating a "victory" between each other by getting through the media without incident. It's unfortunate that they did that, but now that it is caught on tape, it probably won't happen again, especially when Baez hears about it!

She did not even graduate from high school . . . what kind of career could she have had: "Do you want fries with that?"
LOL. Why worry about a HS diploma...just make up a career and go with it. Seems to have worked for Casey until she "misplaced" her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc