Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had NOT read about TODAY on this thread! I am NOT kidding!

<chills>

I don't know what this is about, but I will put it out there.

Last night, I heard my doorbell ring, and it woke me up. I was groggy and not quite away and didn't get up. I thought, "my dog isn't barking so did it really ring?" I drifted off again and I hear the doorbell ring again, but no barking dog and now I am awake. I see it is 3:01 on the clock. It was so real it woke me up twice, but I know it was in my head or the dog would have gone crazy and my hubby would have heard it too. So some say it is death at the door if you hear knocking or a doorbell and no one is there, IDK, but it was weird.

LOL Bern ...not last nite, but the nite before, I woke up with a really bad feeling, like death...got up, looked at the clock in the kitchen and went back to the couch and about 45minutes later, someone knocked on the door. It was really bizarre. My dogs barked..I looked out the window and there was a tall man there and I said "who is it" twice, and there was no answer. I called out to my hubby (upstairs snoring) I reached for my shotgun, cocked it , and looked out the window....he was gone. LOL

...wierd vibes the past 4 or so days.

LOL Bern ...not last nite, but the nite before, I woke up with a really bad feeling, like death...got up, looked at the clock in the kitchen and went back to the couch and about 45minutes later, someone knocked on the door. It was really bizarre. My dogs barked..I looked out the window and there was a tall man there and I said "who is it" twice, and there was no answer. I called out to my hubby (upstairs snoring) I reached for my shotgun, cocked it , and looked out the window....he was gone. LOL

...wierd vibes the past 4 or so days.

I have been up for the past 2 nights...I have been unable to sleep .... somethings about to happen...I can't explain it....

It is like I can't sleep I am waiting for Jim to come to town to find Haleigh.

My feeling today is that she won't be found until Feb/Mar 2011.
Sure hope it is just my PMS talking and she'll be found much, much sooner!

And my town will never be the same...... Chesterp and Bern, together, out on the loose, look out people here we come.... sorry I couldn't resist! We will try our best not to end up a thread here.

How did it go, ladies? Did any synergy result from the pow-wow?

[note - I'm not, not, NOT being smart-alecky about it, either, btw]

Just have to share a dream....Wed. night the 16th, well actually Thurs. early am...I dreamed that my daughter, who lives next door, called my hubby's cell phone at 3 a.m. I thought I better wake him and have him go check on her.....why would she be calling?....why the cell phone? I woke up and it was 3:11 a.m. It was eerie enough I had him go check.....she was fine.

I don't have dreams or visions. I am not psychic. But today, for reasons I cannot explain, I have this strong feeling that something important has been found. I only hope that whoever has found it will see it as important and report it. Is anyone else on this same vibe?

Not that vibe, but I've had a very strong feeling that Haleigh has been moved back to Florida. I hope both of our "strong feelings" are true.

Here is Christine's answer Lipin One....

Hi yes that could be it as what I saw was not very clear it may be just that
merry christmas
christine

Thank you.

Not that it helps much, but it is good to hear someone else is having the same dream. Specially someone who knows more about the stuff than me.

:)

For the past 3 days, I've been seeing numbers 1:11, 11:11, 9:11, 11:19.
This hasn't happened in years. Is there anyone else that this is happening to?:waitasec:

Play the lotto.

Just kidding.
:)

It seems many people here are having the same type of dream, with the number 11 on it.

Maybe an address? A date?

Haven't written here in awhile......been really busy but took a quick read. From the beginning, I wrote about my feeling regarding where she was first taken, a worn down "wood cabin" I kept seeing in my visions, it was empty, barely any furniture, almost abandoned. I also mentioned that the man I kept seeing was short, stocky, filthy and caucasian, with an extreme desire for this child....the reason why I am going over what I already talked about is because you were talking about a psychic who also saw this cabin. I also saw this location not being too far from where she was originally taken from. The case of Jaycee Dugard really keeps popping into my mind when I think of the habits of these types of predators. They are almost "territorial" with their victim, like someone would be with a new item they would buy........in this case, he kept her really close, in his backyard....I am talking about this because it is the same feeling I get with Haleigh's victimizer, I sense that he has the same thought pattern............find me and you will find my victim.....if this is the case, LE has not found him because he is not a RSO in the system and his need to hide is solely based on how close they get. I think he has moved her twice....from the house and when she died he buried her close.....really close. I don't get the feeling this case will be solved or the body will be found until they find out who he is.....my feeling strongly tells me that he watched her for awhile, he is associated with the party from the previous romping weekend Misty took, as a matter of fact I think Misty knew him and when he came into the house, she let him take her...............where is the woods nearby!!! I don't see a stream or water, I still see this house.

I had a dream the other night, so vivid and so amazing. It was a flying dream. I've had them before, but never like this. I was flying very high and saw lots of landmarks, but don't remember most of them. The one that does stand out was a church named St. Catherines. Also, there was a small child with me, a little girl that I was helping to fly along. We flew over a bridge that had a river below. I flew down by myself close to the river and knew that something was wrong. I landed at a spot where there were some rocks and the water was still and scooped up a tiny skeleton. I didn't know what to do and the skeleton started falling apart. I left it there and flew away.

I cannot get the "St. Catherines" out of my mind. I have searched on the internet, but was wondering if anyone else has any ideas about this.

I had a dream the other night, so vivid and so amazing. It was a flying dream. I've had them before, but never like this. I was flying very high and saw lots of landmarks, but don't remember most of them. The one that does stand out was a church named St. Catherines. Also, there was a small child with me, a little girl that I was helping to fly along. We flew over a bridge that had a river below. I flew down by myself close to the river and knew that something was wrong. I landed at a spot where there were some rocks and the water was still and scooped up a tiny skeleton. I didn't know what to do and the skeleton started falling apart. I left it there and flew away.

I cannot get the "St. Catherines" out of my mind. I have searched on the internet, but was wondering if anyone else has any ideas about this.

Google St. Catherines in Florida.. There is one in Jacksonville, St. Augustine and several more that are located in Florida.

Google St. Catherines in Florida.. There is one in Jacksonville, St. Augustine and several more that are located in Florida.

There's also an unincorporated town called Saint Catherine in Sumter County right on Hwy 301, sw of Leesburg.

I've googled every church and place with the name of St. Catherine. I found the town in Florida as well! None of the churches look like what I saw in my dream, so I'm not really sure what it meant.

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Well, I'm up & can't get back to sleep b/c of something that happened at around 3:30AM(give or take a few minutes). My gate buzzer rung twice and no one was there. Is it my imagination or didn't a couple of other people here have this happen?

I have woke up or noticed the clock at 11:11 several times now, over the past week or so. I laugh because it is supposed to be God's number. No clue where that got started or came from.

Forgive me Bern, as I am not saying you are wrong about the number 11, but I know my pastor recommended a book on biblical numerology and I remember him saying that the number was negative. I can't find that exact link right now, but I did find 2 below where it does say it has a negative meaning. With me, I'm always seeing 222 and have been for years & years lol.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html

http://members.cox.net/8thday/meaning.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members