Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Bern, none of the family is talking right now. I will go see your post in the Waters thread. I don't know what kind of warning though, except to stay out of everything and be quiet right now. Thank you.

ETA: I see why you laughed about L5 and L15!

I see L5 is about space and fairness and rights and the moon, and outer space.

I see L15 is about water and under the sea.

So is this about boundaries, and what lies beneath? What lies beneath the still waters and is hidden? He tells you not to tell, what are you not to say or tell? Maybe it is better to stay quiet, not to step on boundaries, not everyone thinks as you do? Just throwing things out, you need to figure out the code, the code to happiness and peace perhaps in your family?

chesterp;

I will ask as you explained. The scary stuff had more to do with me and some things Dad did not really know when he was alive. It was about my 1st husband trying to kill me. In the dream my dad said "I hear a noise in the kitchen, he has a gun, he shot you, did he try to shoot you in the kitchen?" Then in a closer to me sound, dad said "It is your turn to get one now." Then in a voice that sounded loud and clear as if in the room with me, but I knew it was in my head (and could have been dad or brother) "Do not say a word, not to anyone, not right now." I woke up frightened and upset, lol. I just assumed it was about my past. IDK. Thank you both so much.

Years ago, I can not believe I am telling this, I was washing dishes, this is when my husband was really sick and angry....he did come out of the bedroom with his gun I thought he was going to shoot me. I continued to wash and PRAYED....he shot the gun. It was the loudest noise I had ever heard......he did not shoot at himself or me...I was not looking so I have no idea where he was aiming....

He started to cry.....later I looked around to see where the bullet went....I could not find it anywhere.....I know there was divine intervention at that moment.

I would still ask for clarity...do not be frightened...

I see L5 is about space and fairness and rights and the moon, and outer space.

I see L15 is about water and under the sea.

So is this about boundaries, and what lies beneath? What lies beneath the still waters and is hidden? He tells you not to tell, what are you not to say or tell? Maybe it is better to stay quiet, not to step on boundaries, not everyone thinks as you do? Just throwing things out, you need to figure out the code, the code to happiness and peace perhaps in your family?

All of that fits perfectly for the family. Also, this part of your other post "Sometimes we come here to help others learn. We make tremendous sacrifices in order for another soul to learn or be tested, but we do this in love for the other person or person's." is something I worried about for him. He sacrificed everything when he left the navy to be with us, and it seemed he got nothing in return. He may be telling me what I already knew, that he is fine where he is and that we were to learn from him, and perhaps in some ways do as he did and not as he did. Thank you again, you are spot on!

Yes, sometimes we teach small but valuable lessons, other times we come and sacrifice our lives, or the lives of our children or spouses in order to teach a greater lesson. I am not a follower of the Christian beliefs 100%, but I do believe that Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. He taught what he knew, and had to die for Christianity or humanness to be part of our World. I believe His Mother also sacrificed her child as many mothers today do, that lose a child in a horrible manner. Some one will bring the child in to this World so the child can "teach" or be the victim of a person who has the free will to choose good or evil. That person fails the test and does evil, and the child is much like Jesus as he or she came here, because they wanted to sacrifice if necessary to give the person a chance to choice good. These "volunteers" are very high up in the spiritual plane. We are honored to know them here, even for a short while, the mothers and fathers and family are also an honor to know. They teach us too, there sacrifice is huge. Look at Adam Walsh, his death paved the way for his father to do great things here, and yet his is sacrifice was so huge, but we thank him for it and we are honored to have lived to see him and what he has accomplished in his grief. There are many here the list is long.

Bern;

You have such a beautiful way of explaining things and helping to make things clear for others to understand.

And during the time Caylee was missing, I did have many conversations with her....the last one she told me "FORGIVENESS"...and then her Angel took her hand and lead her away.

No matter how angry I am at what happened to her....I can not be hateful towards KC.

And during the time Caylee was missing, I did have many conversations with her....the last one she told me "FORGIVENESS"...and then her Angel took her hand and lead her away.

No matter how angry I am at what happened to her....I can not be hateful towards KC.

I remember your first post about this, and even though I find it hard to do not only for KC but in my own life, of others and of myself, it is a post that reminds me to do just that. Forgive.

ETA: How moving it must have been for you, just reading it was tremendously moving for me.

Google St. Catherines in Florida.. There is one in Jacksonville, St. Augustine and several more that are located in Florida.

Amen, Emeralgem. [No pun intended.]

Florida was conquered and colonized by the Spaniards mostly and was primarily Catholic for much of the Colonial period. The French also were Catholic, IIRC. So we have LOTS of Saints in our geographical descriptions.

We used to have to take all of our company from out-of-state to watch "Cross & Sword" every summer. Anybody else ever go see that show? We always loved/hated the cannon firing.

My door bell in the garage used to ring at 2:57 AM for many night in a row...I would get up and check to see who was there....

Then one time as I was getting out of bed....I heard my husband tell me he was ringing the bell just to let me know he was there and did not want to scare me.

My response to him was.....WTH I was pissed because I had to put clothes on and go to the door. I told him if he wanted my attention please tickle my nose....instead he started to tickle my hiney...he would sit at the end of the bed and there was an actual indentation on the mattress....

Interesting.

I live in a city with lots of old houses (from 17 to 1800) turned apartments. I have rented them for years, finally one was so bad (yes they are run down for what I can afford), I rented in a newer place. The newer place was AWFUL! I even told my (2nd ex husband and last) best friend, there are no ghosts here. I cannot stand it, there is no energy to guide me. Feel the walls. (Well, he used to be Mr. Philosophy and dry scientific until he met me, he now knows the ghosts are in his home.) He agreed. I moved again, to a slumlord place built a little after I like, but the bathroom light with some new but old fan in the ceiling turns on every time I get upset. (Yep, it is bad wiring, but I fiddled with it, did not happen all summer) now it is happening again. Whenever I get upset it happens, don't know if it is a yes or a no for what I am thinking at the moment though.

P.S. My friends house has been rewired by new endurance wiring, nothing should do a thing. He finds things moved, or sees them move. All kinds of things happen. (But I also introduced him to Jung's last thoughts on these issues.) We think it is the couple that first moved in, and lived there till he died first, then she went. She thought sparrows were her husband asking for peanut butter before she died. We only found that out from the 90 something year old neighbors that lived on both sides of us, but records show, the couple lived there until death. One young reporter lived there six months and gave it up, then we moved in. My friend will never move. He tells me about the ghosts all the time. (Maybe I had a positive influence.)

Birds in dreams also relate to beauty, joy, love and the expression of the inter-self and spiritual self. If you know what kind of bird it was, I may be able to help you get some idea of the dream. Death of a bird may mean death of a spiritual self, or the feeling of losing faith. It can mean you need to nurse an idea before it dies. If you feel sick over the death or the bird, it may be something that means so much to you, (Spiritually) it will cause to become sick physically. Stress can make us sick, loss of faith leads can lead to depression and make us sick, see???

The bird was blue. TIA!

The bird was blue. TIA!

According to Cayce, a blue bird is associated with happiness and foretell happy condition in a relationship. If the bird is dead, you may be fearing the "death" of happiness in your home or relationship. Remember birds represent our freedom and the ability to look down on a situation with a bird eye view if you will. Think about these things and what this means to you. Are you have fearful thoughts about your spirituality or relationship?

Play the lotto.

Just kidding.
:)

It seems many people here are having the same type of dream, with the number 11 on it.

Maybe an address? A date?

Ive never read this thread before...not sure why I clicked it. I see this first, look at my computer clock and it says 1:11.

Ive never read this thread before...not sure why I clicked it. I see this first, look at my computer clock and it says 1:11.

Someone said the astro thread states she will be found on
Jan 11th...wouldn't that be wonderful.

How strange I said Caylee would be found on Jan 11, but she was found 12/11, and many said she would never have been found.

more on 11

According to Angel Numbers 11 means; Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviors. Hmmmm

111; An energetic gateway has opened up for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.

So I would say let's think about Haleigh being found, period.

Someone said the astro thread states she will be found on
Jan 11th...wouldn't that be wonderful.

How strange I said Caylee would be found on Jan 11, but she was found 12/11, and many said she would never have been found.

Monday January 11, 2010
I am rereading this post & the time is 1:11 PM!!!!!

New Moon Eclipse tomorrow? I am BEGGING that tomorrow be HaLeigh's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been up for the past 2 nights...I have been unable to sleep .... somethings about to happen...I can't explain it....

It is like I can't sleep I am waiting for Jim to come to town to find Haleigh.

Chesterp....do you still having these feelings that something's about to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566