Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we finished with our evidence?

QUOTE=katydid23;8297707]Judge allows as evidence transcripts of 2 interviews Drew gave to NBC and CNN about Savio's death. No video comes in, though.

Does anyone know which transcripts they would be talking about ?[/QUOTE]

greedy dirty wife killing *#&#@ that he has proven himself to be is considered too prejudicial.......we wouldn't want to put a wife beating murderer in jail for life now would we? WTH???????????????

However, I am heartened that the letter may be considered as evidence........Please dear God..... .

The judge just ruled that the letter was admissable, but that he MIGHT redact the part about leaving her with all of those bills, because it pained Drew in a 'cad' light.

But now they are back in chambers, and I am sure the DT is fighting like He!! to keep the letter out.

drop this case.......I actually think that the judge may have been deliberately hard on the prosecution for effect and so that this court case won't win an appeal. I try to think positively...I have been frustrated with this judge at times and have also found him to be rather disrespectful of the State's attorneys *but* we still have hope. This case will go to the jury and we aren't finished making our case yet

I believe it's normal in a trial to do this. Defense will ask the judge for DP to be freed because the State was not able to prove it's case due to lack of evidence. jmo

The amount of laughter inside this courtroom is in very poor taste. This is a murder trial of a mother who was in fear for her life who ended up dead.

This majority of this trial has been a mockery.

community, I will refrain. *$&#! Harry should have been OUR witness!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

I hope that they grill him good on cross examination. It ain't over WS amigas. Noooo way.

\

I think the state had to negotiate, and trade that witness, in exchange for getting the LETTER into evidence.

The DT did not want the letter admitted, and they said it was unfair because that same attorney KNEW that Kathleen had perjured herself on the stand at one time. But of course the state did not want to bring that issue up in testimony, and they would not have opened the door for that 'impeachment.'

So I think when they were all in chambers, the judge made a deal that allowed the state to admit the entire letter, with the DT being allowed to call the atty as their witness, thus being able to 'impeach' Kathleens credibility.

But I think the state got the better deal. This letter is very powerful. And the DT better be careful trying to go after her when they launch their defense case.

I can't believe this judge will do anything other than throw this case out once the DT asks for a directed verdict. He has made it very plain that he doesn't believe the PT has shown any evidence that DP was at the scene of KS' death. The jury won't even have a chance to discuss anything. This is all just my own opinion. A total waste of time. I truly hope I am wrong. Have a good weekend, all.

The amount of laughter inside this courtroom is in very poor taste. This is a murder trial of a mother who was in fear for her life who ended up dead.

This majority of this trial has been a mockery.

It is only going to get worse, much worse, imo.

The Defense is going to go after both Kathleen and Stacy very hard. They are going to try and paint both of them as '*advertiser censored*' and crazy, unfaithful, liars.

Kathleen is going to be accused of having a wild weekend of rough sex, while also abusing her prescription meds. They are going to call her a dishonest, manipulative vindictive bitter ex wife, who lies while under oath. And one with medical health issues and mental health issues, who desperately wanted to get revenge upon poor Drew.

To top it off, they are going to go after the pastor, accusing him of having innapropriate relations with some women in the congregation. I have seen some rumors that there is an opening for them to go there.

And they have to do the same to Stacy. They need to dirty her up, and make it seem like she lied and then ran off.

Glasgow says state will not call Savio divorce lawyer Harry Smith. "His testimony won't be needed," after pros reaches agreement w/ defense

bjlutz: Asked about how he feels about case, Glasgow: "I really can't say." #DrewPeterson

bjlutz: Glasgow, outside court, apologizes for yesterday's statement that state would rest today. Says they'll rest Monday.

I can't believe this judge will do anything other than throw this case out once the DT asks for a directed verdict. He has made it very plain that he doesn't believe the PT has shown any evidence that DP was at the scene of KS' death. The jury won't even have a chance to discuss anything. This is all just my own opinion. A total waste of time. I truly hope I am wrong. Have a good weekend, all.

I am worried about that as well. :what:

Glasgow says state will not call Savio divorce lawyer Harry Smith. "His testimony won't be needed," after pros reaches agreement w/ defense

bjlutz: Asked about how he feels about case, Glasgow: "I really can't say." #DrewPeterson

bjlutz: Glasgow, outside court, apologizes for yesterday's statement that state would rest today. Says they'll rest Monday.

I really can't say? Well, I think he knows he is fighting a major uphill battle. No matter what, the prosecution deserves a tip of the cap for at least going for it. DP has been locked up for three years and it has taken it's toll on him.

Are the videos that were posted showing Matt Lauer interviewing Peterson and Brodsky going to be submitted as evidence by the State or the Defense? I am confused.
Thank you!

It is only going to get worse, much worse, imo.

The Defense is going to go after both Kathleen and Stacy very hard. They are going to try and paint both of them as '*advertiser censored*' and crazy, unfaithful, liars.

Kathleen is going to be accused of having a wild weekend of rough sex, while also abusing her prescription meds. They are going to call her a dishonest, manipulative vindictive bitter ex wife, who lies while under oath. And one with medical health issues and mental health issues, who desperately wanted to get revenge upon poor Drew.

To top it off, they are going to go after the pastor, accusing him of having innapropriate relations with some women in the congregation. I have seen some rumors that there is an opening for them to go there.

And they have to do the same to Stacy. They need to dirty her up, and make it seem like she lied and then ran off

Well, hard for them to paint KS as a *advertiser censored* as she was the one who was cheated on by DP according to the letter she received. Now if they want to go that route with SP, they are opening a can of worms.

Did SP make a mistake in hooking up with DP? Yes, of course. However, HE was in the position of power and HE was the married one. He was able to convince this teen to have sex with him in Kathleen's home while she was sleeping.

He used his power to manipulate a young, impressionable teen.

In media interviews early on after SP's murder, Drew constantly used variations of "I really can't say" to avoid answering questions. I hope Glasgow was mocking Drew.

Did Tricia get a chance to come in and tell you guys what happened????????????

SHE'S GOT JEFF RUBY LINED UP FOR THE RADIO SHOW ON SUNDAY NIGHT! 8PM EST AND 5PM PST! THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE LINE!

:dance:

Are the videos that were posted showing Matt Lauer interviewing Peterson and Brodsky going to be submitted as evidence by the State or the Defense? I am confused.
Thank you!

The State is entering 'documents' in evidence monday morning. Two transcripts of intervirews with Drew and the Letter written by Kathleen. Then they will rest their case.

Thank you!

All I have seen tweeted or on threads is that the TRANSCRIPTS of NBC and CNN . I have not even seen verification of what show, but Today Show interview in08 and Larry King in 08 fit that bill. Others opinions or does anyone have further details?

Well, hard for them to paint KS as a *advertiser censored* as she was the one who was cheated on by DP according to the letter she received. Now if they want to go that route with SP, they are opening a can of worms.

Did SP make a mistake in hooking up with DP? Yes, of course. However, HE was in the position of power and HE was the married one. He was able to convince this teen to have sex with him in Kathleen's home while she was sleeping.

He used his power to manipulate a young, impressionable teen.

I think they want people to 'wonder' if KS had a lot of lovers, and maybe one of them killed her. They might even try and insinuate that she 'flirted' with young 14 yr old neighbor and led him on.

They are also going to try and imply that the reason the pastor 'made up' that story about Drew being out at 3 am dressed in black, was because the pastor was Stacy's boyfriend. They know that the jury might wonder where Stacy is, so they need to make it appear that she ran off with someone else.

But you are right--it is a huge :worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member