Drew Peterson's Trial *SECOND WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

....they are far away or DP has rendered them into "nothing" (ashes, bits n peices so they will never be found.) He's so cocky and confident they will never find her or run across her, where ever he put her, he is confident she won't be found.

Would love to have a Stacey look-alike come and walk thru those courtroom doors, and give old Drew a stroke that will render him as simple in the head as we already think he is.\\jmo

Great Idea!!!! Someone who looks like her who can get a seat everyday he has to sit in trial.

has anyone got a working live stream link for InSession?
the superusvox link i have isnt working today :(
TIA!

InSession is showing taped trial of Hemy Neuman Trial
Andrea Sneiderman was arrested last week i think
so new interest in case i guess

InSession is showing taped trial of Hemy Neuman Trial
Andrea Sneiderman was arrested last week i think
so new interest in case i guess

IS originally said they would air the Hemy Neuman trial after the verdict on the DP trial.

However, I think they changed their mind when they realized that there would be no trial on Mondays which is 20% of their air time. Also, the trial is going at such a glacial pace (think objections, side-bars, proffers of evidence, hunting for documents, constant breaks, Pop Tart jury).

I mean, how much can they keep rehashing???

I was annoyed at first, but once I thought about it, it made sense to me.

At least they aren't covering two live trials at the same time like they did last year. They can switch coverage anytime they need to.

Anyone think that the jury caught the fact that when the locksmith testified he said the deadbolt was not locked????? It's easy to lock a door on your way out but unless you have a key you can't lock the deadbolt from the outside or inside before you leave by that door. Anyone who would put a deadbolt lock on their bedroom door would not leave their front door locked but not deadbolted while they are in the house alone and have had threats in the past. Even the locksmith thought it was strange. jmo

I would be very disappointed in the pros. if they don't highlight this in their closing.

IS originally said they would air the Hemy Neuman trial after the verdict on the DP trial.

However, I think they changed their mind when they realized that there would be no trial on Mondays which is 20% of their air time. Also, the trial is going at such a glacial pace (think objections, side-bars, proffers of evidence, hunting for documents, constant breaks, Pop Tart jury).

I mean, how much can they keep rehashing???

I was annoyed at first, but once I thought about it, it made sense to me.

At least they aren't covering two live trials at the same time like they did last year. They can switch coverage anytime they need to.

Best part about rebroadcast is you do not miss good parts and do not get interruptions of opening statement ad do not have to suffer with sidebars.

I agree with everything you said.

He also does not fit the criteria for a serial killer, as referenced in the post you quoted. A serial killer kills 3 or more people in separate incidents, usually random and not related to themselves. Who else has he killed? Possibly Stacy. His other two ex wives are still alive and he has not been accused or charged with any other murders. That is NOT a serial killer.

BBM: JMO and MOO ... but he does fit the criteria for a serial killer : he killed Wife #3, Kathleen, and he killed Wife #4 Stacy ...

IF he "walks", he will kill again ...

As to "Who else has he killed?" see WebSleuths Thread entitled :

"The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's Path"

Link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56109"]The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"Where there is smoke, there is a fire"

:moo:

No, DP does not fit the criteria for a "serial killer." Not according to the definition by the FBI. What DP might do in the future doesn't count. A multiple spousal killer, yes. A "serial" killer, no. There is no randomness to DP's acts and he is directly related to his victims. It's very simple: If you're married to him you're in danger. If you're not, you're not in danger.

No, DP does not fit the criteria for a "serial killer." Not according to the definition by the FBI. A multiple spousal killer, yes. A "serial" killer, no. There is no randomness to DP's acts and he is directly related to his victims. It's very simple: If you're married to him you're in danger. If you're not, you're not.

However, if he ever thought someone witnessed something or was a threat to his getting away with the murders, he would have no problem killing them as well. imo

However, if he ever thought someone witnessed something or was a threat to his getting away with the murders, he would have no problem killing them as well. imo

That goes for 99.99% of all people who kill. Theoretically getting rid of a witness to bring a total kill amount up to 3 people still isn't the definition of a serial killer according to the FBI.

That goes for 99.99% of all people who kill. Theoretically getting rid of a witness to bring a total kill amount up to 3 people still isn't the definition of a serial killer according to the FBI.

And don't serial killers just kill you for the sport of it. There is no actual reason for it other than they target you and then kill you. They do not even have to know who they are, it's a matter of crossing their path. With DP it's a matter of don't get in my way or in my face or it could cost you your life. jmo

They might hate crooked cops but IMO some might still protect the crooked cops. Brothers 4 ever

No, the good cops will not cover for a 'brother', IMO. My late husband was a cop for 22 years, and I know what he has said about a few of his 'brothers'. A few of them did have only a couple of domestic violence issues before they were weeded out of the department.

Good cops want the bad cops out because they cannot trust them. Even moreso, the good ones hate domestic violence.

Any guy who will hit or beat up a woman is no man, IMO. The blue wall of silence does exist in the movies more than real life.

JMO from life experience.

And don't serial killers just kill you for the sport of it. There is no actual reason for it other than they target you and then kill you. They do not even have to know who they are, it's a matter of crossing their path. With DP it's a matter of don't get in my way or in my face or it could cost you your life. jmo

Serial Killers are often driven by unfulfilled sexual fantasies that cannot be obtained without the sexual domination and death of another person at their hands. The underlying sexual domination becomes part of their ritual.

I agree I don't think Stacy would have said anything had Drew not sat in the interview. Though that is not the only part of the investigation which was inept. It's pretty clear by the evidence which has been presented to date, nothing was really investigated in this case. It appears it was mostly a visual, determined to be an accident.

I'm going to wait until all the evidence is presented....

and I am curious is anyone from the ISP is going to address how inept they presented themselves in this investigation.

And wasn't the policeman that came over to Kathleen's house when she was found dead in the waterless tub a rookie, a newbie?
Don't think for a minute that DP didn't know who was on duty that night. He planned every aspect of her murder imo.

Last night I saw that Bio channel had an episode of "Bad Husbands" on about DP. It's a new show I guess - never heard of it. I stayed up and watched it. I didn't know much about Vicki, his second wife? She continued to work at their Suds bar shortly after they were divorced. One rainy night, DP came in to the bar and told her she could go home early. She thought :waitasec: because that never happened. At the same time, she was happy to go home early. She began driving and approached the curve and when she tried to slow down - NO BREAKS! She rolled three times, smashed her face in and had to undergo multiple surgeries to correct her nose that went into her face/head. She could easily have been killed. Because she lived, doesn't her story count?

Hearing about Vicki's, near premature death is :maddening:. There have to be people who were well aware of that when Kathleen was found dead too.
And then there is Stacy. :banghead:

Clearly, DP needs to stay in :jail: forever. I'm sorry for his grown offspring that this is their experience but imo they need to get help to break through their denial.

Best part about rebroadcast is you do not miss good parts and do not get interruptions of opening statement ad do not have to suffer with sidebars.

As it turns out is this a rebroadcast of the original trial where the boyfriend kills the husband? I had just read that the wife had been charged too so I thought it was going to be her trial and posted that the other day. Sorry if I was wrong about that.

Adding ~ o/t comment refers to the Neuman trial.

No, DP does not fit the criteria for a "serial killer." Not according to the definition by the FBI. What DP might do in the future doesn't count. A multiple spousal killer, yes. A "serial" killer, no. There is no randomness to DP's acts and he is directly related to his victims. It's very simple: If you're married to him you're in danger. If you're not, you're not in danger.

BBM:

:seeya: I do see your point ...

:waitasec: Maybe they should come up with a new definition for someone who killed 2 wives -- AND -- who may have killed others ...

JMO and MOO ... it is possible that DP was involved in the very suspicious deaths of others whom he did have some sort of connection to ...

JMO but I don't believe in coincidences ... and there are just way too many coincidences involving DP ...

The thread here at WebSleuths about the "Trail of Bodies in DP's Path" is enough to convince me that he was probably involved in other "suspicious" deaths ...

Again, all JMO and MOO

makes her commentary about the trial. I completely understand and sympathize with Stacy's family wanting to be connected and present in this trial, but I question whether the whole discussion of Stacy might hurt the prosecution of Drew for the murder of Kathleen.
It has been my impression that the defense is goading the witnesses to see if they will open the door about Stacy so that too much will be said and then they can declare a mistrial for DP.

The two cases are intertwined but separate. It is such a delicate balancing act and bringing up Stacy isn't going to help us solve the mystery of her disappearance. I am not an attorney, but I am concerned that we may blow it with this trial if too much is said about Stacy.
The Sun Times has an interesting article on this issue today:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/144011...nce-looms-large-over-drew-peterson-trial.html

From a legal standpoint I know you're right but from a human standpoint, I think he should be tried for his whole marital footprint and what all, but his first wife - even though he cheated on her too*, have suffered because of him.

*DP's mother says he doesn't know anything about that. I'm beginning to see a common trait among the mothers of sociopaths.
They have denial running through their veins. My little boy can do no wrong type of mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2