Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

I wonder if they have her on meds yet, if this is her at her medicated mild state, or if this is her in her unmedicated enraged state.

I believe when she had her rages tearing up the apartments she was medicated.

Yeah I asked that awile back...if they give med's in jail. I would assume she has had an evaluation, and depending on the diagnois, would have given her med's.

LMAO!!! OMG I like your way of thinking!! Someone/something needs to wipe that smirk off her face!!!

I say put her the general population and let her see what life is really about in jail....I would say most would not take to highly to her!

I wonder if they have her on meds yet, if this is her at her medicated mild state, or if this is her in her unmedicated enraged state.

I believe when she had her rages tearing up the apartments she was medicated.

If this is medicated then me thinks they need to adjust her dosage.:dance:

I say put her the general population and let her see what life is really about in jail....I would say most would not take to highly to her!

Hi kappy :)

I don't understand why she's not in gen pop, when you look at the charges against her, I don't see the need for separating her. A night in gen pop might just be what it takes for her talk.

For anyone wanting to keep a check on the news, this post in the Important Links thread has all the news sites that have been covering this case:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733860"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

Wouldn't you think if she was on any type of medication prior too, that TPS would have known. In EJ and TS spending time together, I would have to believe the PPD came up between them , as girl talk, and the whole whoa is me stories between them...would have mentioned taking PPD meds. But I haven't found where TS has mentioned it. As far as bipolar, wasn't it just mentioned that GF and possible LM thought she had it but did not seek medical attention???

Wouldn't you think if she was on any type of medication prior too, that TPS would have known. In EJ and TS spending time together, I would have to believe the PPD came up between them , as girl talk, and the whole whoa is me stories between them...would have mentioned taking PPD meds. But I haven't found where TS has mentioned it. As far as bipolar, wasn't it just mentioned that GF and possible LM thought she had it but did not seek medical attention???

I've wondered if TPS told her she didn't need her meds, only needs some colonics or some other 'natural' health remedies.

And yes, you're exactly right about the bipolar LM and his dad thought she was bipolar.

I'm guessing she will be on suicide watch and in a straight jacket before long.

It's time to stop coddling this girl/woman and start playing hardball with her IMO.

I'm guessing she will be on suicide watch and in a straight jacket before long.

I don't know of her ever being suicidal. She seems to have an affinity for striking out at others, rather than turning it on herself.

The straight jacket - definitely. Shackles. Face grill. The works.

Maybe her lawyers will drop her now and LE can talk to her some more!

Man I hope this at LEAST drums up coverage on his case.

Maybe her lawyers will drop her now and LE can talk to her some more!

Can a public defender do that? Gah...I hope so. She's been useless in trying to get a resolution to this case and bring Gabriel home.

An attorney has to go to court to ask to be taken off a case. It's rare that they're allowed to leave a case, public defender or private attorney.

It must be extremely difficult having EJ as a client. I would be in fear of her physically, and that would make the entire relationship difficult. I think I'd have to request she be shackled for all consultations. Someone her attorney has to get past the physical safety issues to even begin to deal with the mental stuff that has to be dealt with before even beginning to construct a defense. I don't envy her P.D.

Mother of missing Tempe baby refuses to go to court
Mar. 9, 2010 10:52 AM

Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing baby Gabriel, refused to leave her jail cell for a court hearing Tuesday morning, prompting a Superior Court judge to demand authorities "use any means necessary to get her to court."

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan continued the pre-trial conference hearing to March 17, saying that Elizabeth Johnson needed to be present and called on Maricopa County Sheriff's Office deputies to ensure Johnson makes the appearance, said Karen Arra, a court spokeswoman.

Johnson's defense attorney refused to comment on the case.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...9elizabeth-johnson-misses-court-abrk0209.html

I don't know of her ever being suicidal. She seems to have an affinity for striking out at others, rather than turning it on herself.

The straight jacket - definitely. Shackles. Face grill. The works.

:banghead: I'd seriously like a window into EJ's brain (although it might be VERY SCARY THERE). Why would she refuse to come out? What is so threatening to her about her court appearance? Is she:
Scared of who she might see?
Scared of what she might say?
In serious denial?
Seriously mentally ill?
In her own safe and comfortable world in the jail cell isolated from all else, so now just being out of there scares her?

Really, get her to court already!!!

If LM is there, I think that would be the reason for the refusal. She is probably in a rage about him seeing her as an inmate and knows she might spat some nonsense and give away more clues in her uncontrolled anger. Of course, even if he's not there, she may be ready to rage at anyone and doesn't want to talk for fear of giving away info. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back