Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

Bring Home Gabriel facebook page has a hearing listed at 8:15 then another at 9:30.

The news video I just posted also says 8:15.

That would be in 5 minutes.

Gabe's facebook (public): http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=ts&gid=251236072296

3/9/2010 8:15 Initial Pretrial Conference
3/9/2010 9:30 Oral Argument

ETA: Okay, I found it. I hadn't scrolled down far enough. It's both Tammi and EJ in court. Two hearings. 8:15 and 9:30. 8:15 hearing should have just started.

I don't see any live feeds, and it appears that KPHO is the only news outlet interested in these hearings...

Let us know if you can find any!! I keep looking, nothing yet... Thanks!!

So what do they do if she refuses to leave her cell, drag her out?
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Maricopa County Jail....

I'm thinking a night stick could be quite effective...maybe knock some sense into her.

WTH? She won't come out of her jail cell?? When she shows her psycho side it really makes me scared for Gabriel.

This video says the hearing is now delayed because she's refusing to leave her cell. Sounds like they're going to force her. :eek:

Pre-Trial Conference for Elizabeth Johnson Delayed
Updated: Tuesday, 09 Mar 2010, 9:34 AM MST
Published : Tuesday, 09 Mar 2010, 9:34 AM MST

Article: His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, is supposed to be in court Tuesday, but there are new developments in the case.

Video: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/johnson_case_030910

Does she really think she can defy a judges order to appear in court? I hope she gets rowdy with the guards and they beat the living crap out of her. What an arrogant, defiant, little you know what!

Wow, she is just one piece of work!! Who the heck thinks they can "refuse" to go to court?? Apparently, she thinks she is above the law, in every way!

She's going to appear bound and gagged....ahahahaha!!!

I can only hope everything is starting to get to her. She is going to lose it the more she is forced to do something I would not be suprised to see some sort of outburst from her in court today, she will be there they will make sure of it .....

Does she really think she can defy a judges order to appear in court? I hope she gets rowdy with the guards and they beat the living crap out of her. What an arrogant, defiant, little you know what!

LMAO!!! OMG I like your way of thinking!! Someone/something needs to wipe that smirk off her face!!!

I wonder if they have her on meds yet, if this is her at her medicated mild state, or if this is her in her unmedicated enraged state.

I believe when she had her rages tearing up the apartments she was medicated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back