Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

It's been a long time since I read those emails, I love how her brother didn't take Cindy's crap and called her on it.

I feel bad for Cindy's mom.

She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night

My, isn’t that a shocker? Not a one of them has been totally honest, yet, have they?

Their child/niece/granddaughter is DEAD and this entire case has been nothing more than a race to the finish line for who can tell the biggest and most convincing lie.

From “Events Coordinator” ICA.....her chloroform searching mother.....her blubbering brother.....all the way to her father who apparently couldn’t figure out how to kill himself even though he had a gun AND lethal medication.......they have each and every one told self serving lies for their own financial gain and protection.

After three years, I’m weary of the lot of them. The truth is so convoluted within their lies, none of us will ever really know how this little girl died. I can only hope to take comfort in knowing that her likely killer no longer walks amongst us.

I have always thought Caylee died on the 15th and never believed George saw KC leaving on the 16th June. I have always believed the fight was the catalyst for Caylee's murder.

Maybe one day ICA will write a book called "If I Did It", along the lines of what OJ wrote. I'd love to read that one!

Also, maybe Casey did leave early that morning with Caylee, but then returned after the coast was clear. What if George really wasn't home that morning? What if he left after Cindy left for work (to visit a "cough" friend) and Casey snuck back in to the house? Maybe George had to say he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 1:30 because he didn't want Cindy to know that he wasn't home.

Here's what Uncle Rick had to say to his sister Cindy when Caylee first went missing.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_36.htm

wow i came into this case a bit late and had never read these. thank you for posting the link.

this combined with the new Pam article say it all, don't they? the family not deeply enmeshed with KC seemed to know she was a timebomb.

things seem to make a lot of sense today. the A family was a perfect breeding ground to create a monster. they all played a part in this.

it may seem strange, but i have gained so much perspective about how to treat people and my family through this trial - an unwavering appreciation for personal responsibility.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of people coming out of the woodwork to make money on Caylee's murder. IF this is true, then why the he77 didn't she call LE and report what Shirley told her about the fight?

Based on Shirley's interview with LE, I can't see her withholding this information from LE.

Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

I dunno, I usually tend to agree with you Marple, but possibly not this time. She is the estranged wife of Rick- not on good terms, so her testimony would have been hearsay anyway. This one seems to have some truth to it.

Couple things...

Does anyone know if any of GA's or CA's family attended any of the trial? I don't recall hearing or seeing anything about their extended family at the trial.

Does anyone know why CA's brother is estranged from his son?
I have decided, I will not purchase any books, etc. concerning this tragedy except if it is written by one of the prosecutors or one of the jury members. Oh, and of course, if HHBP writes about it. I can not support anyone else's attempts to gain from Caylee's death. It's just not right to me.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

According to Rick, because he lied a lot, and Rich wouldn't put up with it....and he sided with his mother.

The police and prosecutors weren't even interested in this theory. Cell pings, texts, and the photobucket prove that Casey was home all night and there the next morning. The lady who aged so much in 3 years is probably confused about dates. If a fight did happen it was probably Mother's Day or another weekend. Why doesn't Shirley tell when the thefts from her were first discovered? Immediately after is most likely when any fight took place. She's right, if there was time, she should have called police, but older women can be bullied by daughters. She shouldn't blame herself. She was also a victim of Casey. Poor lady. As for the ex in law. She shouldn't profit from writing a book, unless she is/or is becoming a writer and actually knows more than just gossip.

Oooooh, excellent point! Thank you for posting this. The pings I figured could be from Lee's or another nearby parking location, but that photobucket upload pretty much nails KC to the house at 9:45 am. Maybe the story timeline is messed up a bit from the Aunt and Shirley, and the fight happened on the 9th?

She may have returned home after her mother had left, perhaps Cindy saw the car was not there (caylee already dead in trunk) and made that assumption, she could have spent the night at Lee's house if he was there during the fight it would be a distinct possibility, she would still ping in the same area. We won't ever know because the whole family lies by default.

“Mom Plesea [Shirley Plesea] has been talking to me ever since this whole thing happened. She told me that on June 15 after she, Cindy and Caylee went to visit her husband at the nursing home, which is very close to where Shirley lives. She then showed Cindy that Casey had forged a $354 check on her husband’s nursing home account."

Pam is repeating the old date error, right? June 9 vs. June 15? Which was made early on but then later figured out? It sounds like she's just regurgitating stuff she's read/heard about the case in the media or court documents, to me.

That is what I used to think as well. But ICA's cell pings and her computer usage on the home computer lead me to believe she was home. At 9:45 am on the 16th somebody on Casys account uploaded Fusion pictures from her photobucket to Myspace. So I think she was home at that time. [info from ACandyRose timeline]

You're right, katydid, BUT if Lee was there the night of the fight, Casey may have left and gone to his house which if IIRC was just down the street or around the corner from the Anthony's. Then the pings would show the same as if she stayed home. IMO, that would fill in a few other blanks also... :waitasec:

I'm so confused!

GA SAID under oath, a few times at that, that ICA and Caley left close to the time of his favorite cooking show! Close to noonish.

NOW we see/hear another version of the fight AND that ICA and daughter were both gone by the time anyone in the household got up that day? Or did I confuse my dates again?

Why now? Why do they all come out of hiding? They should have been all over so they could be deposed and questioned. Or are we looking at another hearsay issue?

Geesh

Anyone in this family making a buck off this death nauseates me. It just sickens me to no end and I'm sure CA will have a book coming out as well given all the notes she's been taking.

There's no doubt the extended family was onto ICA being a pathological liar, bad mother, and crook long before the rest of the family bought a vowel and got a clue. I would still bet money if ICA is convicted they will be slinging mud JB's way as will ICA.

“Mom Plesea [Shirley Plesea] has been talking to me ever since this whole thing happened. She told me that on June 15 after she, Cindy and Caylee went to visit her husband at the nursing home, which is very close to where Shirley lives. She then showed Cindy that Casey had forged a $354 check on her husband’s nursing home account."

Pam is repeating the old date error, right? June 9 vs. June 15? Which was made early on but then later figured out? It sounds like she's just regurgitating stuff she's read/heard about the case in the media or court documents, to me.

No, June 15 is the correct date. June 9 was the original date that was given to LE as the last date anyone saw Caylee.

Pam Paugh was JonBenet Ramsey's eccentric maiden aunt. Still is, for that matter. Patsy's younger sister.. The only one of the 3 Paugh sisters who wasn't a Miss West Virginia in the Miss America pageant.
She was a loose- mouthed cannon.. She and HER mother, JonBenet's grandmother who died around 2-3 years after JonBenet. We have many interesting and thought-provoking sound bytes from the Paughs.

So now we have the Plesea side of little Caylee's family finally speaking out about this, that and the other thing for money, also. Makes ms so SICK!!! AND MAD!!!

Was the adopted male cousin of Casey's mentioned in the first post perhaps living in Ohio in Nov. 2004?
I'm adopted into my family also, and a male cousin I always thought was a great guy ( much older than me) once asked me to go to a hotel with him. I couldn't get over the shock. Never spoke to him again.
Just to say that SOME people apparently do not consider adopted family members to be " off limits" sexually.
Also to say that it is so sad that this " former aunt" Pam will make money off Caylee's death just like the other aunt, Pam Paugh, did with her many " excited ( and crazy) utterances" to the press about darling little JonBenet after her death!!! She didn't earn the nickname of CAP for nothing!! :banghead:

No, June 15 is the correct date. June 9 was the original date that was given to LE as the last date anyone saw Caylee.

But wasn't June 9 Father's Day, when they visited? So the story Pam's saying Shirley told her would have taken place on Father's Day, which Pam is incorrectly giving as the 15th?

I don't know. It just seems to me that Pam Plesea's trying to cash in on the trial hype by telling "her story," and I don't know that I believe she even heard any of this from Shirley.

ETA: And I'm repeating the error myself! Outing myself as newbie. Sigh. June 15 was Father's Day. Got it straight again.

Did anyone actually see Caylee after the 9th June?
I mean anyone other than the family?

Did anyone actually see Caylee after the 9th June?
I mean anyone other than the family?
Yes - the video of Father's Day at the nursing home with CA's dad. That was documented and the people at the nursing home verified that she was there.

.....all the way to her father who apparently couldn’t figure out how to kill himself even though he had a gun AND lethal medication.......

I agree with most of what you're saying but am not clear on this part. You think he faked his attempted suicide? I also thought his gun was taken away when he brought it home? What exactly would he gain that is worth the risk of possibly killing himself? I though he was sincerely breaking down on the stand when he had to talk about his attempt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back