Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

The computer activity the morning of June 16th, 2008 proves that Casey Anthony WAS at the Anthony home. She was even IM'ing some guy. The other computer activity, imo, proves that she was there. I call B/S on Aunt Pam. Until I hear it out of Shirley's mouth, I will not believe it!

Ricardo also saw Caylee because when ICA left Monday morning, the 9th, she told GA that she and Caylee would be spending the night with Zanny. I am convinced GA did not see ICA and Caylee on the 16th. He is mis-remembering what he saw and heard on the 9th.

I have always said the Caylee died on Father's Day evening...after storming out the door with Caylee. She may have sat in the driveway for a minute while Caylee screamed for Cindy. She then pushed the remote, went into the garage and got the duct tape to quiet Caylee. She drove around the corner on Suburban and talked to Tony all the while Caylee was taped. When her father and mother left the house, she drove back and used the computer just like she did every day for two years.

.....all the way to her father who apparently couldn’t figure out how to kill himself even though he had a gun AND lethal medication.......QUOTE]

I agree with most of what you're saying but am not clear on this part. You think he faked his attempted suicide? I also thought his gun was taken away when he brought it home? What exactly would he gain that is worth the risk of possibly killing himself? I though he was sincerely breaking down on the stand when he had to talk about his attempt.

I think he was having a breakdown and was desperate but I do not believe he attempted suicide. If you ingest any meds you have to be taken to an ER to be cleared medically before you can be admitted to a Psych unit. GA was driven by police car to a Psych hospital, which is another reason to convince me he did not take anything other than a couple of beers, or LE would have called an ambulance to transport him.

I dunno, I usually tend to agree with you Marple, but possibly not this time. She is the estranged wife of Rick- not on good terms, so her testimony would have been hearsay anyway. This one seems to have some truth to it.

But I'm saying that if it were true, I can't see Shirley withholding that info from LE. She was very forthcoming in her interview with police, she's the one who said that KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

I believe Shirley would have told LE that Cindy called her that morning and told her that they had a fight and KC got up early and left before anyone else in the house was awake.

I know that the estranged DIL testimony would have been have hearsay but LE could have pursued this with Shirley since Cindy supposedly told Shirley about it the very morning KC disappeared.

Maybe one day ICA will write a book called "If I Did It", along the lines of what OJ wrote. I'd love to read that one!

Why? It would be full of lies.

Another family member rears their head just so they can be bitten in the @$$ by karma. And they'll be bitten. You watch. CA will sue the pants off them.

You'll notice Rick nor Shirley have never said a thing. Rick did to clear up issues being talked about on the internet. He was nothing but honest.

I assume this is who will be on Nancy Grace tonight:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive Tonight:

Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence
Exclusive Tonight: Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence

Cindy Anthony's ex in-law says Tot Mom's mother lied on the witness stand! Did she commit perjury to save Casey Anthony from the death penalty? Nancy Grace is live from Orlando at 8 PM ET on HLN.

Or maybe she's not on, just a story about this?

Don't cell pings show ICA was home Sun night into Monday? And I thought GA met CA while his sister was in the hospital, not him? I do like the part about ICA being creepy even at age 12 though. :giggle:

I didn't see the part about being creepy at age 12. Where did you see that?

I assume this is who will be on Nancy Grace tonight:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive Tonight:

Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence
Exclusive Tonight: Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence

Cindy Anthony's ex in-law says Tot Mom's mother lied on the witness stand! Did she commit perjury to save Casey Anthony from the death penalty? Nancy Grace is live from Orlando at 8 PM ET on HLN.

Or maybe she's not on, just a story about this?

Don't cell pings show ICA was home Sun night into Monday? And I thought GA met CA while his sister was in the hospital, not him? I do like the part about ICA being creepy even at age 12 though. :giggle:

NG on with Pam as a guest now ...

Like another poster said, it does sound like she's regurgitating things she's heard by saying that Shirley claimed Cindy said "she'd never forgive her" if she called the law on Casey. I don't believe this woman knows much at all. Even the pic shown on NG is very old and only one pic. Bringing up some remark that she was insulted or jealous about years ago isn't very good when it's all supposed to be about a murdered little girl instead of sister in law dislikes.

Why would she have tried to call Baez? HUH? On the last day of trial she tried to call Baez? This sounds fishy. Why not LE?

Disregard. It was the paper that called Baez. But still why after the trial is over did this now come out? 15 minutes of fame? arrrrrgggggg

Why the surname of Cindy's ex-sister-in-law (Pam Plesea) and mother (Shirley Plesea)are the same? Is it just a cute coincidence or what?

Does the novel that Kathleen McKenna is writing have something to do with Pam P or are they just coincidentally in the same article?

Donjeta, I didn't seen any mention of Pam Plesea contributing directly to the book in any form. The headline of the article is rather confusing, IMO.

For what it's worth, I believed Rick back when he first started posting on Topix and I believe Pam now.

Why the surname of Cindy's ex-sister-in-law (Pam Plesea) and mother (Shirley Plesea)are the same? Is it just a cute coincidence or what?
Pam is Rick's ex-wife. Probably not remarried, thus still a Plesea.

Pam Paugh was JonBenet Ramsey's eccentric maiden aunt. Still is, for that matter. Patsy's younger sister.. The only one of the 3 Paugh sisters who wasn't a Miss West Virginia in the Miss America pageant.
She was a loose- mouthed cannon.. She and HER mother, JonBenet's grandmother who died around 2-3 years after JonBenet. We have many interesting and thought-provoking sound bytes from the Paughs.

So now we have the Plesea side of little Caylee's family finally speaking out about this, that and the other thing for money, also. Makes ms so SICK!!! AND MAD!!!

Was the adopted male cousin of Casey's mentioned in the first post perhaps living in Ohio in Nov. 2004?
I'm adopted into my family also, and a male cousin I always thought was a great guy ( much older than me) once asked me to go to a hotel with him. I couldn't get over the shock. Never spoke to him again.
Just to say that SOME people apparently do not consider adopted family members to be " off limits" sexually.
Also to say that it is so sad that this " former aunt" Pam will make money off Caylee's death just like the other aunt, Pam Paugh, did with her many " excited ( and crazy) utterances" to the press about darling little JonBenet after her death!!! She didn't earn the nickname of CAP for nothing!! :banghead:

Pam Paugh was in the Miss West Virginia pageant, she later became a cosmetic sales rep and then a teacher. One would never know because Pam put on a lot of weight at a young age...Polly is the third sister and she never did the pageants. She was married with a few kids and never gave interviews or appeared in the public. Here's a photo of Pam.

Attachments

• pampaugh.jpg
    pampaugh.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 93
I always found the interviews of the "outsiders'" in this case the most interesting! Shirley and Rick Pleasea, JGrund's father. These were all so very telling!
I read GAs suicide note and he sounds like such a defeated man .. IMHO beaten by his wife's constant put downs because as he says himself he wasn't "good enough".
It is just MOO but I think that woman (CA) is so very evil and I can't wait to read the stories of the people that really knew her.

Ricardo also saw Caylee because when ICA left Monday morning, the 9th, she told GA that she and Caylee would be spending the night with Zanny. I am convinced GA did not see ICA and Caylee on the 16th. He is mis-remembering what he saw and heard on the 9th.

I have always said the Caylee died on Father's Day evening...after storming out the door with Caylee. She may have sat in the driveway for a minute while Caylee screamed for Cindy. She then pushed the remote, went into the garage and got the duct tape to quiet Caylee. She drove around the corner on Suburban and talked to Tony all the while Caylee was taped. When her father and mother left the house, she drove back and used the computer just like she did every day for two years.

BBM: I agree ... this is what I believe happened as well.

I believe that ICA put the duct tape on Caylee to keep her quiet immediately AFTER THE FIGHT between Cindy and Casey on Father's Day ... and ICA "stormed out" of the house with Caylee ...

I can just imagine ICA making "threats" and "screaming" at Cindy and poor little Caylee having to watch these two "battle it out" !

I am still "puzzled" though as to WHY the SA did not call Mrs. Pleasa to the stand ... I know she did not "witness" the fight between ICA and CA ... but I think her testimony would have been more "honest" than anyone else in the family since ICA was stealing her husband's money out of his retirement home account.

While I understand the SA does NOT have to prove "motive", I think the Jury needed to know something about the "volatile" mother/daughter relationship ... and that ICA and CA had a "fight" on Father's Day -- the LAST DAY Caylee was seen ALIVE !

MOO MOO MOO

The police and prosecutors weren't even interested in this theory. Cell pings, texts, and the photobucket prove that Casey was home all night and there the next morning. The lady who aged so much in 3 years is probably confused about dates. If a fight did happen it was probably Mother's Day or another weekend. Why doesn't Shirley tell when the thefts from her were first discovered? Immediately after is most likely when any fight took place. She's right, if there was time, she should have called police, but older women can be bullied by daughters. She shouldn't blame herself. She was also a victim of Casey. Poor lady. As for the ex in law. She shouldn't profit from writing a book, unless she is/or is becoming a writer and actually knows more than just gossip.

Are you saying that someone stole from her and it wasn't Casey? I'd never heard that - who stole what? Thanks IA

But wasn't June 9 Father's Day, when they visited? So the story Pam's saying Shirley told her would have taken place on Father's Day, which Pam is incorrectly giving as the 15th?

I don't know. It just seems to me that Pam Plesea's trying to cash in on the trial hype by telling "her story," and I don't know that I believe she even heard any of this from Shirley.

ETA: And I'm repeating the error myself! Outing myself as newbie. Sigh. June 15 was Father's Day. Got it straight again.

WholeHearted,
It's understandable . This case has us all :spinner:

Three years to keep straight and it's all :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member