Female Sexual Asphyxia

BlueCrab said:
angelnsb.

Yes, there were a number of older boys in the neighborhood (one or two years older than Burke), and most of them would come into the Ramsey's house to play video games with Burke. JonBenet had a crush on one of them, who we'll call LV, and, according to Patsy, she would blush when around him. LV was older than the other boys so he wasn't in the house as often as the others.

TRIP DEMUTH: "You say he would give JonBenet attention. Would he play with her?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "Not really. I mean I sort of kept an eyeball there, because he was a little bit older, you know."

BlueCrab

This is a very important statement as far as Patsy's thinking goes. She was concerned about the relationship that could develop between JonBenet and the boy. I interpret that as Patsy's concern that something sexual could happen between the two...like playing "doctor".

Kind of reminds me of the "fleeting thought" she had that John could possibly molest his daughter. She quickly dismissed that thought with her reasoning: "Well my mother was sleeping in JonBenet's bedroom".

No mother would think that way unless they suffered sexual abuse themselves....as I believe Patsy did.

This is my own opinion.

JonBenet was a six year old female. Some people hold the view that she may have engaged in autoerotic practices thereby incurring a fatality, or been party to consensual activity?

What follows is a brief overview of FEMALE SEXUAL ASPHYXIA, taking particular note of any gender differences. Some of the examples may OFFEND since they are GRAPHIC so please dont read any further if you dislike sexual details.

These cases highlight the fact that female autoerotic deaths do NOT appear to present the same as male autoerotic deaths scenes.

Byard, Hucker and Hazelwood ( 1990 ) presented a comparison of male and female autoerotic death scenes. They gave an age range in males of 9 to 80 years and in females 19 to 68 years, they atribute the use of bizarre props, unusual clothing, *advertiser censored*, devices to cause pain etc, evidence of fetishism to the male death scene, and their absence to the female death scene.

So in statistical terms the likelyhood of Burke engaging in autoerotic activity is close to zero ie on the bottom left side of the bell curve tail. And JonBenet at 6-years old does not even fall into the female range!

So next lets consider Consensual Autoerotic Asphyxia. In the context of JonBenet's death, Burke has been proposed, possibly including an unknown accomplice.

Whilst its not possible to rule this out completely its probabilty or likelyhood is very very low.

Anyone wanting to construct the death of JonBenet by consensual autoerotic asphyxia, and taking into account the above information on Female Sexual Asphyxia may wish to factor Patsy or another female relative into the frame?

In the United States deaths are commonly classified as Natural, Suicide, Accident, or Homicide.

Now in the event where a death has occured and it can be shown to be from an accident some Insurance Companies will pay out higher insurance claims.

Also when true consensual sexual asphyxia results in death, say as in between Burke and JonBenet, the death is ACCIDENTAL, and NOT a homicide!

Although well meaning relatives may alter the crime scene or the surviving actor does not wish to trust the police with a valid version of events. It is still the case it would be judged as an accident and NOT a homicide!

Recent insurance claim refused by the Danaher Corporation and its appeal.
Excerpt:

... In its decision, the court agreed that the autoerotic behaviour engaged in by Mr Parker was foolish, and high risk. However, the court also recognized that research regarding autoerotic asphyxiation suggests that it is "a repetitive pattern of behaviour that individuals engage in over a period of years and that the intent of the individuals performing this act is not death" ( Danaher Corporation et al vs Parker 1994 )

They also believed that the "common understanding of man" would be that Mr Parker's death was the result of an accident. They subsequently ruled it was an accident, and awarded Mary Parker the accidental death benefits.

So did the Ramsays file an insurance claim after the Grand Jury decision? If they did not, why not?

Obviously any non-consensual autoerotic asphyxia, that is where some person restricts the air supply of another person, then this is an intentional criminal act, any subsequent death would be classified as a homicide!

References:

Turvy1995 :- http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html

Autoerotic Asphyxiation Paraphilia:-
http://www.cwu.edu/~jenkinsa/aeaarticle.html

Bumping for the fan club.

I agree - I don't see a 6 year old being into this AT ALL, and even the 9 year old, to be involved in AEA is dubious. Add to this the late time of day, the Christmas excitement, etc., no.

I see the strangulation as intentional, not accidental, homicide plain and simple.
I agree. This truly seemed to be a sexual act by an adult to first create such a knot. Here is my theory;
- the note cannot remove Patsy from the situation (pre-note, her pad, $ Amount, length of note, note seeking randsom and threatening to kill her but she is dead, she ignored the reference to kill her child IF she called the police and they parked out front wo request for concealment, still praising Johns business and what he does, left on the BACK staircase, SBTC =saved by the cross, movie preferences she liked, and her handwriting
- JonBenet ate the pinnaple, she was awake, patsy said she wasnt
- JonBenet said santa was paying her a special visit
- JonBenet tried to free her self (nail marks on neck)
- Pedophilia DOES have a “home” with the beauty pageant circuit
- neighbors say their light on
- neighbors heard a scream
- no sign of breaking-in entry
- John had put her to bed, then he went to bed
- Burke was asleep
- Patsy had the same clothes on

therefore I believe;
- John and Burke were asleep
- Patsy never went to bed
- JonBenet was up to eat pineapple (Kitchen light on in the house)
- something sexual occurred to JonBenet including asphyxia
- JonBenet was bludgeoned on the head
- Patsy knew about this when it happened and screamed
- Patsy wrote the note (kitchen light on)
- Patsy woke John
- Patsy called the police (no concern of her dying from this - she knew she was dead)
- Patsy WAS distraught, her daughter was killed and ultimately she was responsible
- Lawyered up & refused to talk to the police because she DID know, she was awake

BUT, I dont think Patsy DID it. I think Patsy “allowed” special visitation from someone to see JonBenet in secret in the basement. It went too far and JonBenet was drug by her arms into the cellar room (Her arms were up over her head). Patsy was distraught as she was awake and responsible for the “special visitor” when it happened and she knew her daughter was downstairs dead and no one had found here there yet.

furthermore.... John Mark Car said he didnt kill her, but he was there and it was an accident. He also said that EVERYONE in the pageant circuit had a “JOB” and kids cant drive themselves to “visit” them. I do believe part if not most of his story.

this all makes me believe....
Patsy was allowing “special visitors” with influence in the pageant circuit to see JonBenet while John and Burke were asleep and the death occurred and Patsy had to write the note to throw them off her involvement.

Elephant in the room, have we considered the not so distant juvenile cousin of autoerotic asphyxia?

Ill pose this, and I trust that with your experience in this case, you will see if there are any connections. And if you see no connections after our discussions maybe I’ll stop having nightmares about the case that happened in our neighboring school district where a special needs child almost died.

A pretty 8 year old girl goes off to play with two adolescent boys. The fact that this is even happening unsupervised means she is neglected. She’s too young to be doing this.

They play together and convince her to be choked with a rope. She passes out and is unconscious. They panic and do not remove the ligature fast enough, she is now in a coma. They slap her face. No response. They put fingers in her mouth. (This may be, regrettably, a euphemism) No response.

They panic. They believe she is dead. They strip her naked and throw her in the river. The girl ultimately dies of drowning.

Choking, panic, staging, a fallen child with two apparent causes of death, asphyxia and drowning.

I have studied choking games and if you take a shot every time a Ramsey case connection comes up, you will be plastered part way through.

Girl, 8, dies after 'choking game' with schoolboys aged 11 and 13

JonBenet was a six year old female. Some people hold the view that she may have engaged in autoerotic practices thereby incurring a fatality, or been party to consensual activity?

What follows is a brief overview of FEMALE SEXUAL ASPHYXIA, taking particular note of any gender differences. Some of the examples may OFFEND since they are GRAPHIC so please dont read any further if you dislike sexual details.

These cases highlight the fact that female autoerotic deaths do NOT appear to present the same as male autoerotic deaths scenes.

Byard, Hucker and Hazelwood ( 1990 ) presented a comparison of male and female autoerotic death scenes. They gave an age range in males of 9 to 80 years and in females 19 to 68 years, they atribute the use of bizarre props, unusual clothing, *advertiser censored*, devices to cause pain etc, evidence of fetishism to the male death scene, and their absence to the female death scene.

So in statistical terms the likelyhood of Burke engaging in autoerotic activity is close to zero ie on the bottom left side of the bell curve tail. And JonBenet at 6-years old does not even fall into the female range!

So next lets consider Consensual Autoerotic Asphyxia. In the context of JonBenet's death, Burke has been proposed, possibly including an unknown accomplice.

Whilst its not possible to rule this out completely its probabilty or likelyhood is very very low.

Anyone wanting to construct the death of JonBenet by consensual autoerotic asphyxia, and taking into account the above information on Female Sexual Asphyxia may wish to factor Patsy or another female relative into the frame?

In the United States deaths are commonly classified as Natural, Suicide, Accident, or Homicide.

Now in the event where a death has occured and it can be shown to be from an accident some Insurance Companies will pay out higher insurance claims.

Also when true consensual sexual asphyxia results in death, say as in between Burke and JonBenet, the death is ACCIDENTAL, and NOT a homicide!

Although well meaning relatives may alter the crime scene or the surviving actor does not wish to trust the police with a valid version of events. It is still the case it would be judged as an accident and NOT a homicide!

Recent insurance claim refused by the Danaher Corporation and its appeal.
Excerpt:

... In its decision, the court agreed that the autoerotic behaviour engaged in by Mr Parker was foolish, and high risk. However, the court also recognized that research regarding autoerotic asphyxiation suggests that it is "a repetitive pattern of behaviour that individuals engage in over a period of years and that the intent of the individuals performing this act is not death" ( Danaher Corporation et al vs Parker 1994 )

They also believed that the "common understanding of man" would be that Mr Parker's death was the result of an accident. They subsequently ruled it was an accident, and awarded Mary Parker the accidental death benefits.

So did the Ramsays file an insurance claim after the Grand Jury decision? If they did not, why not?

Obviously any non-consensual autoerotic asphyxia, that is where some person restricts the air supply of another person, then this is an intentional criminal act, any subsequent death would be classified as a homicide!

References:

Turvy1995 :- http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html

Autoerotic Asphyxiation Paraphilia:-
http://www.cwu.edu/~jenkinsa/aeaarticle.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members