Fingerprints on Waterglass Identified as Burke's

Holdontoyourhat said:
If I were a filicidal parent, I would've put it off.
A filicidal parent didn't do it. A member of a small foreign faction did. Probably a female member of a small foreign faction, as Patsy herself said the note was written by a female.

But there was no evidence of an intruder, let alone a small number of intruders. And all the evidence points to the Ramseys, and to Patsy more than John.

Therefor, the female member of a small faction INSIDE Patsy is the one that did it, with the help of the other members.

Smit, the Grand Jurors and many others may be right: a parent couldn't AND DIDN'T do it. And neither did an intruder from the outside.

Almost all of the evidence points to Patsy. But when you get down to it, that is too bizarre to believe. Unless Patsy wasn't Patsy at the time events went down.

rashomon said:
And imo the reason why Patsy was so adamant in her testimony about not giving JB any pineapple after returning home was that she couldn't packpedal re her previous (false imo) testimony that JB had been asleep when they got home.
Imo, Patsy didn't feed the pineapple to JonBenet, an alter personality did. That is why Patsy was so adamant.

And I think everyone should say; pineapple with cream and tea. It all goes together.

Paradox said:
Therefor, the female member of a small faction INSIDE Patsy is the one that did it, with the help of the other members.

Smit, the Grand Jurors and many others may be right: a parent couldn't AND DIDN'T do it. And neither did an intruder from the outside.
Paradox, I think that's what Smit thinks, too. I'll never forget what he told Katie Couric. It was such an odd (and revealing) way to put it, referring to the intruder not as a "fifth person" but a "fifth personality"...

“People say there was only four people in the house that day. And they eliminate any possibility of [an] intruder. What the case tells me is that there’s a fifth personality there. There’s a fifth personality that is a very brutal, vicious personality [who] killed JonBenet. That is not exhibited at all in any of the background of the Ramseys, it’s just not there,” says Smit.

http://www.acandyrose.com/05042001lousmit-todayshow.htm

That's beautiful Britt. A fifth personality with only four people in the house. Bingo!

I"m sure Smit thought there was a fifth body to go with the fifth personality.

He might end his search if he could solve the numbers problem.

Paradox said:
A filicidal parent didn't do it. A member of a small foreign faction did. Probably a female member of a small foreign faction, as Patsy herself said the note was written by a female.

But there was no evidence of an intruder, let alone a small number of intruders. And all the evidence points to the Ramseys, and to Patsy more than John.

Almost all of the evidence points to Patsy. But when you get down to it, that is too bizarre to believe. Unless Patsy wasn't Patsy at the time events went down.
Wasn't Patsy taking Prozac? Some time ago I saw a TV special here in Germany which was about Prozac possibly causing violent behavior in some people. Patsy also drank wine at the Whites' party - alcohol in combination with Prozac might have had a detrimental effect too.

Another question: that tea glass in the kitchen- was it the only item standing around besides the bowl of pineapple?
The housekeeper LHP said the Ramsey kitchen was always pretty messy. So maybe that tea glass had been standing there for a long time, even before the pineapple was eaten. Was the tea bag still wet or already died?
What kind of tea was it? Black tea with caffeine in it? If it was black tea, it would point more to a parent than a child drinking it imo.
These fingerprints from Burke on the glass could also have been old prints.

According to the book DOI Patsy didn't start on Prozac until after JB died. Both she and John took it. She also took tranquilizers after, to help her sleep, until the doctor took her off those and told her to take Benedryl instead for sleep. In one of her police interviews she said she wasn't on any medication at all proir to Dec. 26, 1996.

Britt said:
Paradox, I think that's what Smit thinks, too. I'll never forget what he told Katie Couric. It was such an odd (and revealing) way to put it, referring to the intruder not as a "fifth person" but a "fifth personality"...

“People say there was only four people in the house that day. And they eliminate any possibility of [an] intruder. What the case tells me is that there’s a fifth personality there. There’s a fifth personality that is a very brutal, vicious personality [who] killed JonBenet. That is not exhibited at all in any of the background of the Ramseys, it’s just not there,” says Smit.

http://www.acandyrose.com/05042001lousmit-todayshow.htm

Britt,

There was two distinct staging episodes , I guess Lou Smit was thinking about the personalities promoted by these?

UKGuy said:
Britt,

There was two distinct staging episodes , I guess Lou Smit was thinking about the personalities promoted by these?

Saying something is so doesn't make it so. There were zero staging episodes. JBR was murdered by an intruder, as evidenced by the ransom note and the unusual garrote/second ligature combination weapon.

She was left in a remote location in the house, while the RN was prominently placed. Thats called a 'diversionary tactic,' not staging.

The only reason JBR was even found that day is because LE called for a house search hours and hours later.

How can anyone call this obscure placement of JBR's body, so obscure that she almost wasn't found the same day, staging? It defies logic.

Holdontoyourhat said:
The only reason JBR was even found that day is because LE called for a house search hours and hours later.

How can anyone call this obscure placement of JBR's body, so obscure that she almost wasn't found the same day, staging? It defies logic.

Holdontoyourhat,
Its a homicide we are dealing with, not a course in Aristotle's Syllogisms.

Maybe you should read up on the forensic definition of staging, then it will become apparent why people describe the wine-cellar as staging.

Saying something is so doesn't make it so. There were zero staging episodes. JBR was murdered by an intruder, as evidenced by the ransom note and the unusual garrote/second ligature combination weapon.

She was left in a remote location in the house, while the RN was prominently placed. Thats called a 'diversionary tactic,' not staging.
Saying something is so doesn't make it so.

Just have to agree with you.

JBR was murdered by an intruder
There is NO forensic evidence that indicates there was an intruder in the house that night.

Thats whats wrong with all this logic rhetoric, its misapplied!

Holdontoyourhat said:

In that house that was a warren of rooms that Nedra Paugh said any outsider would never find their way around in, I call it placement of the body to be clever on the part of the perp, who obviously knew his way around inside. The room JonBenet was found in has described as one that could easily be overlooked or not even seen. LE also wasn't searching for a body the first time they checked the house.

I think LE should have sent anyone not a Ramsey out of the house and secured the perimeter (with the Ramseys including Burke in one room) and searched it thoroughly from the moment they got there. The fact that they failed to do that is in no way due the perp hiding JonBenet in that room. Perhaps she wasn't even there when Officer French was looking. Fleet White says he did not see her when he checked, and we know John Ramsey was in the basement walking around about 11 am that morning. Maybe he moved her to the room she was found in because LE has failed to search thoroughly and find her previously.

If that's the case, and I suspect it is, I call that staging.

"Now its a subtle point but I think many of you consider that when I suggest premeditation, or forward planning I'm referring to JonBenet's death?"

Yeah, UKGuy, I was.

"Those spikes on the ends of the murder weapon, that second ligature that you just don't know how it was used, and that 'behead' a six year old while 'we' think about killing more 'fat cats,' has really got me thinking about someone who didn't really mean to harm anyone."

Spikes? I don't see where anyone purposely sharpened the ends into spikes.

Second ligature with ridiculous knots and an impractical length of cord.

That behead business was a poor attempt to make it sound like a violent jihadist. Even before 9/11, it was more or less common knowledge that they behead people in the Middle East. This "intruder" was equal parts pedophile killer, ransom kidnapper, jihadist blackmailer and vengeful co-worker. As the FBI said: impossible.

"Wasn't Patsy taking Prozac? Some time ago I saw a TV special here in Germany which was about Prozac possibly causing violent behavior in some people. Patsy also drank wine at the Whites' party - alcohol in combination with Prozac might have had a detrimental effect too."

She might have been on diet pills, rashomon. Those little babies will put you in orbit!

"There were zero staging episodes."

Well, I can take your word, or the word of the FBI. What to do? What to do?

"How can anyone call this obscure placement of JBR's body, so obscure that she almost wasn't found the same day, staging? It defies logic."

Let's see: Dad goes down to the basement, immediately goes to the room, screams BEFORE turning on the light...it does defy logic!

"There is NO forensic evidence that indicates there was an intruder in the house that night. Thats whats wrong with all this logic rhetoric, its misapplied!"

THANK YOU!

Holdontoyourhat said:
Yeah right.

Those spikes on the ends of the murder weapon, that second ligature that you just don't know how it was used, and that 'behead' a six year old while 'we' think about killing more 'fat cats,' has really got me thinking about someone who didn't really mean to harm anyone.

Begead a 6 year old? Kill more fat cats?

YEAH, RIGHT!

Never happened.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Thats called a 'diversionary tactic,' not staging.
The difference being ?

Holdontoyourhat said:
But was it LE who found her?

How can anyone call this obscure placement of JBR's body, so obscure that she almost wasn't found the same day, staging?
How else could the Ramseys stage a kidnapping without the risk of leaving the house? If the body were easily accessible, how would they explain not "finding" her right away before calling police? And if they did "find" her right away, how would they have time to call friends over to get Burke out of the house and contaminate the crime scene, and maybe buy more time to continue staging? What was John doing when he vanished for a while that morning, anyway?

If I had killed my beautiful daughter....I would have placed her as far away a room like the wine cellar. I wouldn't leave her in her bedroom, the first, second or third floor. I would have hidden her in the basement.

If Patsy was collecting presents in the wine cellar....then where are her footprints??? Why just the hi-tecs? Oh and I almost forgot....JonBenet's footprint.

Toltec said:
If I had killed my beautiful daughter....I would have placed her as far away a room like the wine cellar. I wouldn't leave her in her bedroom, the first, second or third floor. I would have hidden her in the basement.

If Patsy was collecting presents in the wine cellar....then where are her footprints??? Why just the hi-tecs? Oh and I almost forgot....JonBenet's footprint.

Toltec,

I reckon JonBenet was carried down to the basement in those blankets.

Probably by Patsy, the forensic evidence suggests she was placed in the wine-cellar but not according to Fleet White.

imo she was hidden away to simulate a kidnapping in the hope that the Ramsey social status would deflect suspicion away from them.

It was all doomed to fail until John made some late changes to the script then discovered JonBenet's corpse, the rest is history.

Not only did it not happen, Brefie, it hasn't happened again in almost ten years!

"That's why you cannot believe ANYTHING in the ransom note."

Let's see: the killer is a pedophile...NO! He wants ransom...he wants John's bonus...he must be a vengeful employee...No! He's a terrorist! He's an Islamic militant, that's why he said behead her...no! He's an extreme-left, anti-corporate home-grown nutjob...

This is confusing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back