FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the better parent of the two? Sorry, but neither sound too good to me!

Thanks for the information, EmMomma and ElizaAvalon!

WOAH. I just saw the "in excess of 20 grams" bit. :eek:

IMO, there's a good reason he has custody of Haleigh. I'd like to know...

Who is from GA?

Bio-mom, Crystal, went to high school there (Miller County High School) and I am presuming met Haleigh's dad there as she had to have been 18 when she delivered 5-year-old Haleigh if it's true that Crystal is 23... Did that make sense?! lol

O.K. I think Tommy is Lindsey's husband, so it would be Misty's brother in law. Not current BF (father) Ronald

Trust me, pot smokers are NOT violent ..

Nope... all they want is a Twinkie and some Yoo Hoo, and if they have to break into something to get it, they won't... LOL

I think you are on to something, but I'm not sure about the pot theft. Maybe something harder, but pot?!:waitasec: The only scenario I can picture in my mind where someone would get the idea to steal pot is if they were young, like teenager young. Not saying you are wrong, because you could be right, it just seems like a lot to go through for pot.

Ya - teenage stupid. I know people who've gone into other people's homes when they are not there to get pot.

I know pot smokers are not violent - trust me - I'm just thinkin a freak out situation maybe.

But it could have been something other than pot - I'm not tied to that.

Harder drugs maybe?

Some item?

Money?

I'd just be looking at anyone there after Dad left - if he's so sure he locked the door.

Oh ok, thanks. I had no idea.

Most people don't. Which is why I was upset over the A's promoting KFN at the memorial and asking that donations be made to KFN. Alot of people probably donated to KFN thinking they were doing something good in Caylee's memory.

No kidding, all they can do is provide a billboard a concession stand to sell things and put out their donation jars.

In total agreement with you, SuziQ.

(maybe GA advised the Dad against any more polygraphs? IMO, he should not be there.)

WOAH. I just saw the "in excess of 20 grams" bit. :eek:

IMO, there's a good reason he has custody of Haleigh. I'd like to know...

Maybe because her Mom was worse off, and those charges on him are in the past.
I am not saying he is perfect, just that he is probably LESS imperfect.

Agreed! I'm not saying they didn't USE pot, I just think the likelihood of someone breaking in to steal pot seems off

My dad's best friend was violently killed in his home on St. Patty's day 1989. SUPPOSEDLY, it was over pot.
20 years later, I still don't buy it.
Never met a violent pot head. Just sayin'...

If TES is there does that mean that LE think that Haleigh is dead?

I don't fault anyone because a door is not locked at night. I rarely lock my doors and haven't for the 30 years I've lived here. I am not fooled by her youthful looks, but my gut feeling(which is usually spot on) says it was a predator pedophile.

I DO fault people for not locking their doors. If that was the case here, it sure made it very easy for someone to take and horribly harm this little child.

I do fault people like the Aisenbergs leaving their large garage door wide open all night and Sabrina gets stolen. I do fault people who leave sliding doors unlocked so potential pedophiles can come snatch their daughter, for a young teenager to be locked out of her house because she once again missed curfew only to be kidnapped by Paul Bernardo, I do blame, yes.

That may be harsh and horrible and uncaring on my part but there are so many cases out there that could have been avoided, children would not have been kidnapped or murdered, if only parents did the proper safe things. That does not mean it would never happen, but why make it so easy for these guys?

Just because people live in a small community, in a quiet area, in a rural area 'where nothing ever like this happens', just doesn't sit well with me for a reason to not do something as easy as lock a door.

There could not be anything more unimaginable than a missing or murdered child... and I am certain the parents will always haunt themselves with "if only, what if..."

We have to learn from moments like this and do different. Not just be lax and assume yet again, it could never happen to me.

HAHA Noway
on the bed wetting if she is underdeveloped due to the syndrome, or like my sister she just has a bladder issue (until age 11) :blowkiss:

I peed the bed (according to my mother) until the day I started kindergarten. Psychological she said. And I've never had any diseases of any kind. My daughter is 15 months and is potty trained since she was 11 months. Go figure.

I watched the video of the girlfriend and I think it's easy to judge someone's reaction on camera being in her situation when most of us probably never had to go through this. People might think I look guilty when in fact I might be nervous and just don't know WHAT to think. She is not calculating her responses IMO. I think she feels terrible.

Was leaving a brick at their door common to do because the door was hard to open? Could they have done this as a habit when the kids were out front playing? Do they have any indoor/outdoor pets? The little brother might shed some light as to whether he's ever seen this brick used. What I just can't understand is why someone would come in and use this brick unless they knew there was an issue with the door OR the door was left like that by accident by the gf or father and they just aren't remembering. If you were gonna steal a kid and break in, you would think you could open and close the door like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny