FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because her Mom was worse off, and those charges on him are in the past.
I am not saying he is perfect, just that he is probably LESS imperfect.

Less imperfect, yes.
At any rate, dad and GF seem to genuinely love Haleigh.
Bio-mom and her mom seem intent on talking smack about GF and dad.

I wonder if they have located a pile of cigarett butts, maybe on the edge of the woods or some other place a peeper would hide while watching the home.
Excellent observation / question. I hope LE is using this type of technique - cans of soda, gum, etc. ANYTHING that would indicate someone was waiting...

No, TES has a both records of finding alive missing people just as they do of finding the dead missing people.

Was just about to post this. :blowkiss:
TES found a little boy alive and well not even 2 weeks ago...

Some of those chares against Dad go back to when he was 17 if my math is correct.
Did he serve time, probation,or fines. Thanks in advance if anyone can find out.

Trust me, pot smokers are NOT violent ..

Even though I'd be inclined to agree with you because I personally am for the legalization of marijuana, people from ALL walks of life can be violent...:)

No, TES has a both records of finding alive missing people just as they do of finding the dead missing people.

K! I was just confused about that! I wonder if Tricia will make a forum here for Little Haleigh like Caylee has one?

the bed rotation is really confusing. was haleigh in the parents bed or was the girlfriend in haleigh's bed. if a blanket had been wet on the night before and was smelly, did dad sleep all day in that bed with that blanket?

Bed rotation is not making sense to me. Did gf get up thinking maybe haleigh went to her own bed or into room with brother?

The pee blanket was on the window, wondering if because they had just moved in recently they didnt have curtains up yet and used a blanket as a curtain?

the bed rotation is really confusing. was haleigh in the parents bed or was the girlfriend in haleigh's bed. if a blanket had been wet on the night before and was smelly, did dad sleep all day in that bed with that blanket?

Bed rotation is not making sense to me. Did gf get up thinking maybe haleigh went to her own bed or into room with brother?

Not sure if it has been posted or not, but I was curious if she (the gf .....mc) had family in the area of the trailer where haleigh went missing from....

I looked up for any people with the same last name as the 17 yr old gf, and there is one on the next street over, , maybe the 17 yr old gf was over there at a relatives house? I found the person with the same last name at 116 Tyler Street Satsuma

The 17-year-old seems to have a large family in the area. Her father owns a drywall/insulation company, and there's a lot of relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann