FL FL - DeLand, Male Skeletal UP12776, 18-25, in Garbage Bag, Mar'14

Here is a statement by Misty that she covered her with a sheet. Correction, there was a blanket hanging out a window not the door and not with the sheet. She placed the sheet on Haleigh.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/03/ng.01.html

CROSLIN: OK. I put her to bed about, you know, 8:00 o`clock because that`s her bedtime. She has school. I put her to bed, and her blanket and my blanket -- my blanket was in the bed that they took.

So we had a blanket hanging on the window, and I had to wash that and her blanket. Her blanket -- well, she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I wouldn`t put it on her because. But it smelled like pee, so I washed her blanket. And I gave her a little sheet to cover up with. And she fell asleep (INAUDIBLE) come in there and put her blanket on here. And then I laid down.

You all mean Haleigh Cummings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.Haleigh Cummings. That's who I think these remains are. I'm also looking if they were there from the 1980's also.Has anyone heard any more on these remains found?

From your link:
But the Volusia County Sheriff's Office doesn't feel comfortable releasing the ME's "very preliminary findings" at this point without corroboration, Gary Davidson, a spokesman for the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, said Wednesday.

I wonder what preliminary findings where?

I wonder too. I honestly think if the preliminary findings matched little Haleigh Cummings. ALL HE** would break loose if they released that information. Very serious News coverage.

From your link:
But the Volusia County Sheriff's Office doesn't feel comfortable releasing the ME's "very preliminary findings" at this point without corroboration, Gary Davidson, a spokesman for the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, said Wednesday.

I wonder what preliminary findings where?

IDK, but I hate waiting, ya know! The article said the bag looks like it had been there over a year. So it could be Halgieh, I need to look at google maps and see how far it is from Putnam county.

IDK, but I hate waiting, ya know! The article said the bag looks like it had been there over a year. So it could be Halgieh, I need to look at google maps and see how far it is from Putnam county.

43 miles straight down US 17 from Satsuma to International Speedway Dr. In Deland.

I think I mapped it already and it was about an hour drive from Satsuma to DeLand Airport.

I posted almost a month ago that I thought this was Haleigh, especially after learning about the blanket. (All in Haleigh's thread).

I'm not so sure now. I have been emailing with a reporter in the area and he said although the person who found the remains said he was told by a deputy that it looked to be a small child, they are not sure now.

Is Hank Misty's brother?

"Don't know if this is the same thing as what you posted earlier, SS. This is Volusia County

Case Information Case Style: LINDSY KATE COLLINS v. HANK THOMAS CROSLIN JR Case Number: 2004 13193 FMDL Category: Domestic Violence Case Type: Family Law Filing Date: 12/31/2004 Case Status: Closed Related Cases: NO

Venue Information - 04 - Randell H. Rowe, III Processing Location: DeLand Court Location: DeLand

Disposition Information - Dismissed After Hearing Disposition Date: 01/11/2005 Jury Trial: NO Appealed: NO Contested: NO UCN: 642004DR013193XXXXDL"

Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

O wow, it's always been suspected that Tommy was called by Ronald to help he somehow but the two of them have always said it was to go check on Misty.

So sad that anyone is left in a trash bag on the side of the road :( but with human trafficking it could be just about anyone. So many people go missing and they are not even reported missing.

Is Hank Misty's brother?

"Don't know if this is the same thing as what you posted earlier, SS. This is Volusia County

Case Information Case Style: LINDSY KATE COLLINS v. HANK THOMAS CROSLIN JR Case Number: 2004 13193 FMDL Category: Domestic Violence Case Type: Family Law Filing Date: 12/31/2004 Case Status: Closed Related Cases: NO

Venue Information - 04 - Randell H. Rowe, III Processing Location: DeLand Court Location: DeLand

Disposition Information - Dismissed After Hearing Disposition Date: 01/11/2005 Jury Trial: NO Appealed: NO Contested: NO UCN: 642004DR013193XXXXDL"

Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes, it is.

Angela Sigrid Ramsay was missing from DeLand.

ramsey_angela.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/ramsey_angela.html

That was 37 years ago though. It is very unlikely that the trash bag or its contents would have lasted that long in the elements, but perhaps the remains were gathered up from one location for some reason, and bagged and placed in their current location.

Cawana Logan was also LKA in DeLand
logan_cawana.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/logan_cawana.html

But at 5 feet 7 inches and 160-175 lbs, she would not have been described as a small person.

I wonder too. I honestly think if the preliminary findings matched little Haleigh Cummings. ALL HE** would break loose if they released that information. Very serious News coverage.

Why would all hell break loose?

There are a lot of people this could be, I guess. I have kept my eye on this because I thought of several. I guess different counties submit their missing to them to check and it could take a while. So sad to end in a trash bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back