FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame that they never did searches for Jennifer right away

I strongly feel just the same as I have always felt...she was grabbed by some illegal construction worker, raped, killed and put in a construction dumpster

since they never really did searches of the landfills at the time there is no way to find her now

I am still asking ??? ...supposedly a "family member" has info...well can't they figure out who their family member is, and where they are from? (Mexico? )

Such a shame...this case never ever got the attention it should have

I sadly, agree 100% with your theory.
And I am asking the EXACT same question about this "family member". Very odd and I wish that LE would release a little more info about this supossed confession from this family member.

wanttohelp, Green started threatening both a couple of Orlando police officers and the Kesses by phone around same time in summer of 2007. His name is also on public record as having been mentioned in an Internal Affairs hearing on another person on a charge of impersonating an officer.

There are two possibilities. He lashed out at the Kesses (first phone call said Jennifer's brother was next. cute.) for no reason whatsoever while in a dispute with Orlando police officers, also threatenig the detectives by phone in same way, or his dispute with police is connected to the Kesses, with only reasonable possibility for such a strong reaction being questioned concerning Jennifer's disappearance.

It has never been spelled out, but either he has been questioned or imagines he was questioned as the nature of his threats on the Kesse's guestbook referred to him having nothing to do with it and he has nothing to lose now that his life is ruined.

His father described him to a reporter as paranoid, so if I hadn't found his name mentioned in an internal affairs hearing for whatever reason related to a hearing on impersonating an officer, what is dribbled to the public is the impression that it's random delusional behavior.

However, the events of 2007 of the threats and his name mentioned make it less than random behavior.

rd

Tyler Green is apparently a mentally ill man who has fixated on this poor family and been threatening them and posting horrible things to them etc

any case with media exposure can draw nuts, always been that way, even worse with internet, forums, facebook etc

I feel he has nothing to do with this

Thanks Dejasade....I strongly feel that "we" are right here....

I do not know why Orlando never searched more for Jennifer, why they treated this as so non important..

I feel that they will never find Jennifer....

now...why isn't Orlando LE leaning hard and heavy on this 'family member" >?

My thought is that they could find some leverage to make them talk...

His name was mentioned in an Internal Affairs hearing on another person on a charge of impersonating an officer. He also stalked the police officers and threatened them at same time he started threatening Kesses.

I do not find multiple coordinated events in the summer of 2007 concerning him as just that of a crazed individual.

In addition, his posting on Kesse's guestbook were profane but rational. He believes he is being persecuted for Jennifer's disappearance to the degree of sounding capable of harming someone as well as himself. Unless solid information were given that the police never questioned him about it, it appears he was in 2007 and is bent out of shape about it.

The police definitely referred to him in the impersonating an officer charge hearing, I don't know why, so is not limited to randomly fixating on the Kesses as the only problem.

rd

I'm assuming this is the guy who used to post on the guestbook as "the accused".....he would always write 6 or 7 long posts in a row......the content was always bizarre....if this is the same guy, he needs help, big time

I saved a page of it. The cursing filled threats are dangerous, but not bizarre, in my opinion.

He was complaining about his life being ruined and having nothing to do with it, without saying specifically what he was accused of doing. Whether real or imagined, the implication is that he is referring to having nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance.

I haven't seen anything that says he wasn't questioned about Jennifer and he is hallucinating all of this. Whether questioned or not, he can't go around threatening people (police and the Kesses) like that, essentially unending threats to the Kesses, and I hope he will get the help he needs, in a jail cell for an extended period of time. He is a danger to the Kesses and the police officers he stalked.

rd

Yep - that's the guy. I agree he needs to be locked up for all the threats/stalking - glad they finally caught this loser. From what I recall everything he wrote was long and incoherent (in addition to the dangerous content)....rd would you be able to post what you saved of this guy or is that a bad idea?

People used to ask him questions after his rants and he never said much of anything in response................I wonder what his deal is......I'm not sold on the father's comments about what triggered this behavior.

I think it's a bad idea, Sox. I checked and I have a couple of pages of it. It really is oriented around declaring innocence and hatred at being accused (of something, in his own mind or for real), in the most vile language imaginable. My heart goes out to the Kesses for having to see this and remove it for years.

But I also thank Drew Kesse for leaving it up long enough recently so it was established to the public what they were getting, and the police acted.

The only reason the subject has justified more exposure is that unless there is some indication from authorities (perhaps in an upcoming heaing or trial) that he is hallucinating the whole thing and has randomly chosen the Kesses to terrorize along with two detectives / internal affairs officers back in 2007, then the presumption would be that his outrage at being questioned (and his "life ruined") about Jennifer's disappearance means Orlando police questioned him about Jennifer's disappearance.

I have also posted where his name is mentioned in a public internal affairs hearing on a seemingly unrelated charge against another person on charges of impersonating an officer (really a dispute over what's allowed for a security person in uniform, equipment, and interactions with the public). I believe that hearing was also in 2007. (One should be able to google to confirm that.)

Given I've never seen any indication from another person about being questioned about Jennifer's disappearance, that's just too important to dismiss as simply that of a nutcase. But should he be making it all up and randomly chose the Kesses for a multi-year harangue of threats and avowals of innocence, then of course he is certifiable.

rd

I sadly, agree 100% with your theory.
And I am asking the EXACT same question about this "family member". Very odd and I wish that LE would release a little more info about this supossed confession from this family member.

What family member? You mean someone in Jennifer's family???

If not then whose family??

family member who called tip line and said a close relative abducted Jennifer and told police a field to look in. That was the recent second field tip search.

family member who called tip line and said a close relative abducted Jennifer and told police a field to look in. That was the recent second field tip search.

But those are the kinds of things pranksters like to do to throw authorities off. Have they verified the credibility of the report?

They thought it was legitimate enough to search the field. Second field tip, second search, identical replay. Bring dog(s) in, dog hits on a spot, bring heavy equipment in, dig it up, nothing found.

Part of being considered legitimate should have been having a named person in the tip who would be for whatever reasons made it legitimate to be considered a suspect even if nothing found in field.

However, noises made was that nothing found, that's the end of it.

I have a different idea of legitimate than others do, but police seem happy as long as they have a specific place to search called in as a tip. Maybe they do have a named person from the tip, and a "relative" who gave them incriminating information, to continue to investigate and pursue in the investigation, but I doubt it given total lack of even a hint of it following the search.

rd

UCF posted this in the links thread and I'm copying it over. So disappointing.

============

Cops tell missing Jennifer Kesse’s parents: All leads ‘exhausted’
By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
5:14 p.m. EDT, April 8, 2010

The family of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse was told today that police have exhausted all good leads in her case.
A just released statement from Orlando police Sgt. Barbara Jones said:
"The Orlando Police Department met with Drew and Joyce Kesse today to advise them that we have exhausted all viable leads in the investigation into their daughter's disappearance. The Orlando Police Department still considers this case to be an active investigation and any new developments in the Jennifer Kesse Missing/Endangered Adult case will be investigated by our Criminal Investigations Division."
Kesse has been missing since January 2006.
Orlando Police think Kesse was abducted from her condominium near the Mall at Millenia.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2497307.story

From Jennifer's website:

Jennifer Update 4-2010

To those who come to this site often looking for updates on Jennifer’s case or just stumble upon it, we would like to give you an update as of April on what has recently transpired in the search to find her.

We met with Orlando Police Chief Val Demings and staff who’s department has been working on Jennifer’s case diligently for the past 4 yrs 2 months+. As of this writing Orlando Police have work “all viable leads” to date and will “wait for the next viable lead to come in.” She will remain an active investigation, however only if more viable leads come in. Orlando police had also informed us that ”They are no closer to finding Jennifer than they were on day 2.” This information has once again chipped another piece of our hearts away. The feeling, we don’t think there are words to describe.

It is with this news that we must keep awareness high for Jennifer and her Abduction or else, she will be forgotten. You have helped Jennifer in so many ways, but she needs you more than ever. Jennifer needs to be found and brought home. Please help us in that effort by printing a poster from the webpage and posting it in your car , business, work lunch room, wherever people are. Pass it around all the social websites,. There is still reward money for Jennifer and the Suspect who parked her car and walked away. 2 people vanished????? Please pass on this website and ask people to read about the heinous crime Jennifer is, has or did endure.

In the words of Charles Kettering - “Believe and act as if it was impossible to fail”. So we , Jennifer’s family, friends and many volunteers will continue the fight to find her and never ever give up on that goal as promised.

Drew, Joyce & Logan Kesse
“ To her own reflection she said, I will be strong”

-author unknown

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/

Jane Velez Mitchell says she will not let this case be ignored. Thank you Jane!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't really matter what Jane says because this case is unsolvable.
All detectives have to work on is a grainy video image and leads that go nowhere.
Where is the crime scene? Where is the murder scene?
Where are the witnesses?
Where is the forensic evidence?

The case is four years old and as cold as ice. There are thousands of cold cases that will never ever be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member