FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that any case can be classified as "unsolvable". For instance....Jaycee Duggard was found after 18 years in captivity. So while the case may not have any new and fresh leads.......it should not be classified by anyone as unsolvable.

Let's also remember that this "case" is about a young woman named Jennifer who is missing. Somewhere there is someone that knows something. Therefore...it is not fair to classify the case as unsolvable, but rather stalled.

If you are confident that it will never be solved, then why did you even bother to take the time to visit the thread?

A few others have suggested in the past. How about filing a civil suit for negligent security against the Owner, Developer, and Property Management Company? Obviously not for monetary purposes and may not have proof of a crime on the property, but to possibly get access themselves to certain records / information?

======

Negligent Security
Did you know that governmental agencies including cities and counties often times keep records of crimes which occur on private property including the area where you were injured? Careful analysis of prior crimes records and incidents of prior crimes occurring not only on the property where you were injured but in the surrounding area, can provide a valuable tool in proving negligence against the property owner, security company and/or tenant including banks.

[snipped]
Examples of negligent security include a landlord's failure to comply with laws requiring security devices such as window or door locks; failure to provide security guards at a known dangerous location to which the public is invited; failure to protect against dangerous individuals known to be on the premises; and failure to do background checks on predatory employees.

http://www.spatzerlaw.com/CM/PracticeAreaDescriptions/NegligentSecurity.html

Jury Verdict Example - Condominium Security Negligence
Originally published in The New York Jury Verdict Review and Analysis (49464); Kings County
This action involved a plaintiff in his early 30s, an attorney, who had recently moved into his newly built month-old condo. The plaintiff contended that the defendant’s property manager, developer of the project and general contractor had all negligently failed to provide any security, despite the building’s presence in a high crime area. The plaintiff was attacked and had his throat slit as he approached his car. The assailant was apprehended, and was named on the jury sheet. Prior to the liability trial, the plaintiff settled with the developer and property manager for a total of $________.

http://www.jvra.com/verdict_trak/article.aspx?id=49464

I agree, cloudajo. At this point the branches need to be shaken and see what falls.

At a minimum the surveillance camera needs to be examined and tests done to see what color clothes are rendered (dark police uniforms came out light, "we were sort of concerned" says the police), what distortions if any are made by fisheye lens (clown sized shoes), and walk test subjects by to compare for height, build, etc. at the slow rate the camera is set for, the settings also need to be obtained for test camera of same model.

The police won't do it, and this will sit unless someone with a right to do it takes action as you suggest.

Good suggestion.

rd

Thanks for posting the link... the smell though makes me think it's not Jen.
Hopefully whoever this woman is her identification will be quick, so she can be returned to her loved ones.

Remains of adult female found at Miami Zoo.
http://www.justnews.com/news/23197341/detail.html

I realize that's about 4 hours from where Jennifer went missing, but I wanted to post just in case.

Family Letter: www.findjenniferkesse.com

May, 2010
May 20th, 2010 Jennifer Kesse will turn 29 years old. I have thought as her father, what could I possibly say to add to what has been said and felt over the past 4+ years since I last spoke with or saw Jennifer. I came across a letter I wrote to Police in August of 2007, week # 88 of her journey through Hell as we sit in week #228. I think they hold true to this day so I wish to share them again with you.
Please know that we will always be trying to find you Jennifer. We Love you and will never ever stop until we bring you home.
Happy Birthday !
Love,
Dad, xoxo

Thoughts From a Father

Sometimes I sit in a daze as my mind wonders off to the point that I don’t even realize I have missed time, all thinking of Jennifer and Logan. I go over things in my head that have happened over the past 20 months and 26 yrs for that fact. Did we miss something important, are we far off base or are we close. Is Jennifer alive or has someone taken her life? I still have and always will have vivid memories of every part of Jennifer’s life, her birth, holding her for the first time, putting her to bed, feeding her, burping her , changing her diapers to seeing her walk, talk, run, ride a bike and become very smart both by book and in wit. I miss holding her and singing to her, yes even when she was 24. I miss arguing with her, I miss her achievements steady all along the way, always growing as a person inside and out. I miss the family squabbles when the 4 of us, Joyce Jenn, Logan and I had to decide on a restaurant, you would have thought the world was going to end to get a consensus on where to eat.

I miss Jennifer’s coy little voice when she was going to ask for something ”Daaaaddyyy?”, yes Jenn what do you need”. I miss her bright smile and laughter. I miss Jennifer with her hands on her hips giving you the look of “what have you got to say for yourself” and meaning it. I miss her knowledge of football and the craziness of Sunday afternoons and NY Giants losses and victories. I miss Jennifer asking for her favorite meal (boneless fried chicken, mashed Potatoes and corn on the cob) and when she and her friends at a young age made commercials on video. I miss how she has supported Logan as he has grown, protective yet put him in his place when needed (until he became smart and got bigger than her). I miss just spending time alone with Jennifer most of all. The time I spend alone with Jennifer or Logan is the most precious. You learn the most about your child when it’s just you and them – the most.
I ask myself, since the time that Jennifer was taken, did we do all the right things? Have we done things that have hurt her chances of being found? Did we push all the right buttons at the right time? Will we get to see her again? I think, how could I have done things differently that maybe would have had different outcomes in our efforts. What else can we do and for God’s sake why won’t someone speak up! In that respect I feel like a failure. The helplessness I feel as Jennifer’s Father is that of a knife in my heart almost paralyzing me. The pain her abduction has caused for so many, not to mention to Jennifer the most, runs very deep in a lot of hearts and minds but will not destroy us. Jennifer is the one pushing us all forward, keeping the efforts we try to make work moving and generating awareness. Jennifer is the reason why everyone is heartbroken. Jennifer leaves her mark on people in very subtle ways that are not immediately noticed -always has and always will. I am proud to be Jennifer and Logan’s Father. No, none of us are perfect, we all have flaws, made mistakes but in good and bad I am proud of what my children have become and accomplished in their short lives thus far. It is my hope that I will have more times to remember with Jennifer, Logan and Joyce and all the bad that has happened, though never forgotten, will have it’s place in the back of our minds and we will be a whole family once again and able to move forward. All of you involved with the task of finding Jennifer have my family’s support and gratitude. We are here with you and for you and we thank you for the sacrifices you all make on a regular basis in trying to find Jennifer both personally and professionally. Please thank your families for us. It will pay off, can’t say when or how, however all your work, dedication and tenacity will pay off.
From my heart,
Drew Kesse

“ To her own reflection she said, I will be strong”
-author unknown

I am so sad for the Kesse family; Jennifer's story touched me from the first time I read about it; she is so beautiful and obviously so talented and loved. It is a tragedy beyond measure that her family cannot have some sort of peace and justice. I am sorry if Jennifer's case does not get as much attention as others, but it is not for lack of people caring or thinking of the Kesse family. All my sympathy and wishes for best possible outcome in finding Jennifer.

What a sick, twisted #$#$%^ that guy is...hope he gets the maximum...

Since then her Bradenton parents have searched for her and stepped into a national media spotlight in hopes of giving her case exposure.

In the process, their lives have been open to threats from strangers mainly through a web site the Kesse family set up, www.jenniferkesse.com, to find Jennifer. The site features case information, family letters and message boards.

Anonymous posters were able to make threats online. However, last week Gov. Charlie Crist signed a bill making it a second-degree felony to send threats to kill or do bodily injury whether it’s signed or anonymous online.

The law, which takes effect Oct. 1, allows a person to be sentence up to 15 years in prison, according to state statutes.

more at link:
http://www.bradenton.com/2010/05/23/2306176/law-to-make-online-threats-felony.html

Gainesville man found guilty in YouTube video hoax
Man gets 2 years in work-release jail for making false claims

“We thought we might have found out what happened to our daughter,” said Joyce Kesse, mother of Jennifer Kesse, an Orlando, Fla., woman missing since January 2006. “The posting of that YouTube video was so heartless and painful and cruel."

DA considers legislation following Internet hoax trial

The District Attorney of Hall County is considering pushing legislation during the next legislative session that would prevent people from abusing the Internet.

Lee Darragh said it would pertain specifically to cases like the one involving Andrew Scott Haley, a Gainesville man found guilty earlier this month for falsley claiming to be a serial killer on YouTube.​

I agree, cloudajo. At this point the branches need to be shaken and see what falls.

At a minimum the surveillance camera needs to be examined and tests done to see what color clothes are rendered (dark police uniforms came out light, "we were sort of concerned" says the police), what distortions if any are made by fisheye lens (clown sized shoes), and walk test subjects by to compare for height, build, etc. at the slow rate the camera is set for, the settings also need to be obtained for test camera of same model.

The police won't do it, and this will sit unless someone with a right to do it takes action as you suggest.

Good suggestion.

rd

I said this ages ago if they are not gonna take this camera apart and try to figure out some key details then they need to get the exact settings and same camera take it in a lab build a replica of the scene right down to the inch and start walking guys by the fence at different hieghts and colour shirts a hat whatever they have to do to completly duplicate the perp .

That was a good video I hope the FBI can figure this case out. He talked a little about his familly being threatend .He didn't really go into it but i brought this up a long long time ago and no one new what i was talking about , I still don't think she was trafficked though just my own gut feeling .

June 22, 2010
Missing: Jennifer Kesse's Father Says "We Will Never Stop Looking"

[snipped]
Drew Kesse spoke with Crimesider recently about his daughter's disappearance and about why they "will never stop looking for her."

"We understand the odds of finding her alive," Drew said, but his daughter deserves their tireless efforts because she was the kind of person who would never stop if she were in their place.

[snipped]
Jennifer's case has recently been transferred from the Orlando Police Department to the FBI. Drew hopes the new set of eyes on the case, as well as the considerable resources of the FBI, will help bring Jennifer home.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008442-504083.html

I still can't believe this case hasn't been solved.
I think LE really botched this at the beginning. The workers should have been the VERY first they looked at. Did they ever conduct interviews w/ them?? Did they ever check to see if a worker left and came back later, or left and didn't come back....anyone who was acting suspicious at work?
This is one case that really, really gets to me.....
her poor family.

Remains of adult female found at Miami Zoo.
http://www.justnews.com/news/23197341/detail.html

I realize that's about 4 hours from where Jennifer went missing, but I wanted to post just in case.

I read the article...and it said that they noticed a "weird smell"....how could there be a weird smell if remains were "scattered". I don't get it. I'm glad you posted this, though. I don't think it's Jennifer, unless she was held for years...which could align with some other theories. Miami would be a good place for sex trafficking...happens a lot.

I read the article...and it said that they noticed a "weird smell"....how could there be a weird smell if remains were "scattered". I don't get it. I'm glad you posted this, though. I don't think it's Jennifer, unless she was held for years...which could align with some other theories. Miami would be a good place for sex trafficking...happens a lot.

I just did a search and found this. Remains found at Miami Zoo in April confirmed as Gloria Madrid Marinckovic. RIP

May 12, 2010|Sun Sentinel

MIAMI — The human remains found at Miami Metrozoo have been identified as a 60-year-old Kendall woman who disappeared in early April, WFOR-Ch. 4 reports.

Police say they do not believe Gloria Madrid Marinckovic was murdered, but the cause of death is pending.

Marinckovic, who had Alzheimer's disease, was reported missing by her family the first week of April.

Marinckovic may have wandered from home, according to her family.
Her body was found by workers in a wooded area near the zoo entrance road on April 19.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-05-12/news/fl-miami-zoo-body-found-20100512_1_kendall-woman-miami-metrozoo-wooded-area

Hello,

Does anyone mention the fact that the myspace photos of Hataway on the www.************.com (blink blocked out) clearly show him to be skinny, gaunt, emaciated looking in the bare-chested photos (pre-stab scars)?

Somewhere in the large volume of posts, information is listed about him getting stabbed in a barfight, and one of his other photos shows the scars.

Does anyone mention the fact that he's wearing the same type of khaki pants, socks, and fancy hiking shoes in the myspace photos as he is in the Kesse gate photos as proved by rd on www.justiceforchandra.com site???

The HOTG chopped video reveals a lot of things not fully developed.

Facts, not feelings.

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members