FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was DNA found in the car. It was not enough to make a profile though. The Kesses hope that with the advancement of technology a complete profile can be made someday.
Maybe the guy was wearing gloves and shoved them in his pocket before exiting, or wiped the car down with a cloth and shoved that in his pocket.

i think this case will be solved eventually. the transient worker who killed her will get caught in another crime+ the DNA will match.

My first time posting on this case. Is it possible to ascertain whether or not Richard Morales-Marin and Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo were workers on the construction crew at the time or at any time? They, to me, would make a very likely pair of suspects. The crime they were convicted for took place in the early morning which would tie in with the timeline of this tragic crime too. Hernandez-Monzalvo kind of resembles the POI in the video. IMO there had to be two people involved in this crime and I believe construction workers would be the most likely scenario. There was mention made that some workers continued to do touch up work on JK's condo and had keys to her condo. Was this still the case at the time of her disappearance? If so, even more reason to suspect construction workers on site.

i think this case will be solved eventually. the transient worker who killed her will get caught in another crime+ the DNA will match.

I agree with this , assuming the person commits another crime tho...

I can honestly hope that whoever abducted Jennifer will somehow soon put his DNA or his record in police hands. It's been 8 1/2 years and, even with grainy footage of a POI on video (which is much more than some investigations have to work with), police still haven't come any closer to solving Jennifer's case. What makes hers so frustrating is that there isn't much to work with. They couldn't swab her apartment because there were too many fingerprints, they didn't have enough footage to identify a suspect, and they don't have enough DNA to test against potential perpetrators. There were also no signs of a struggle, everything in her apartment and car were left intact, and every single tip that the OPD received seemed to be a dead-end. The Kesses have literally been through hell and back trying to find their daughter. It's heartbreaking. They've employed the FBI, NASA, special task forces, you name it, although the FBI has apparently put Jen's case on the back burner. It honestly baffles me how the person who committed this awful crime can elude police for over eight years. Baffling that he hasn't warranted further investigation for another similar crime because he most likely still lives in the area. I just don't understand how someone can get away with this for such a long time. It must be only a matter of time before someone discovers something they didn't before, someone decides to speak up... because someone knows something. I just hope, for the sake of Jennifer's family and justice that we get the break we need to finally solve this case and bring Jennifer home.

I can honestly hope that whoever abducted Jennifer will somehow soon put his DNA or his record in police hands. It's been 8 1/2 years and, even with grainy footage of a POI on video (which is much more than some investigations have to work with), police still haven't come any closer to solving Jennifer's case. What makes hers so frustrating is that there isn't much to work with. They couldn't swab her apartment because there were too many fingerprints, they didn't have enough footage to identify a suspect, and they don't have enough DNA to test against potential perpetrators. There were also no signs of a struggle, everything in her apartment and car were left intact, and every single tip that the OPD received seemed to be a dead-end. The Kesses have literally been through hell and back trying to find their daughter. It's heartbreaking. They've employed the FBI, NASA, special task forces, you name it, although the FBI has apparently put Jen's case on the back burner. It honestly baffles me how the person who committed this awful crime can elude police for over eight years. Baffling that he hasn't warranted further investigation for another similar crime because he most likely still lives in the area. I just don't understand how someone can get away with this for such a long time. It must be only a matter of time before someone discovers something they didn't before, someone decides to speak up... because someone knows something. I just hope, for the sake of Jennifer's family and justice that we get the break we need to finally solve this case and bring Jennifer home.

i thought they found just enough DNA of someone in the car for it to be useful? i feel like they found half of a fingerprint or something. do they really have NOTHING?

but i agree. the only way this case will be solved is if the perp kills/does something else again. seems most likely that it was someone off the grid so tips seem sort of moot. if he's a transient worker which i believe the perp is, it's very possible he doesn't live in that area anymore. maybe no one knew him.

every case haunts me but there is just something so eerie, so uncanny and deeply rattling about this case. the fact that you JUST miss the man's face in the video, the fact that everything was untouched. it's like nothing happened but everything did. the kesses are incredibly strong people. it is all impossible to imagine. here's to hoping that time and an evil person slipping up reveals things.

i did find it quite interesting how the greta van susteren special seemed to really focus in on jennifer's ex. how much did people on this board consider his possible involvement in the beginning? how much is known about this dude? it seems more unlikely than likely that he was the perp, but still.

Sorry, I should have made a correction. It *seems* as if they don't have any DNA, but I do believe that they found a small amount in Jennifer's car that could one day be linked to a perpetrator. However, since it is such a small amount, I definitely think they are waiting until they have a strong lead to test it against. Hard to believe that it is all that was left by the person that committed this heinous crime. I think that the police have a really tough case on their hands. It's hard to believe that Jennifer was only afraid of the condo workers, however, because there are a huge amount of people in her area who have been arrested on sexual assault or drug charges. There are no shortage of suspects in Jen's case. I really hope investigators asked if there were any peeping toms in the area, or if there was any suspicious activity going on around the time of Jen's abduction. My suspicions are definitely turned towards anyone living in or around her apartment complex. I do not think this was an outsider for some reason.

:bump:

Snipped:

THURSDAY JANUARY 22ND 8 PM EASTERN! CHAT ROOM OPENS AT 7:30 PM EASTERN.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/tcr-discuss-cases-missing-brittney-wood-jennifer-kesse/

WHERE IS JENNIFER KESSE?

Later in the show Jennifer Kesse has been missing for nine years come this Saturday January 24th. Jennifer’s dad Drew will join me to personally thank the members of Websleuths for their continued interest in his daughter Jennifer’s case.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php…

Click on the “Listen Now” tab at 8 PM Eastern every Thursday to hear the show live. The show will be available in our archives about an hour after the live show ends. [/B]

Join us every Thursday at 8:00 PM Eastern. Chatroom opens at 7:30 PM Eastern WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ittney-Wood-s-stepmom&p=11412514#post11412514

Later in the show Jennifer Kesse has been missing for nine years come this Saturday January 24th. Jennifer’s dad Drew will join me to personally thank the members of Websleuths for their continued interest in his daughter Jennifer’s case.

Chatroom opens at 7:30 PM

DON'T FORGET WHEN YOU TO TRUE CRIME RADIO.COM YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE, "Listen Now" TAB TO HEAR THE SHOW LIVE ON
IHEART.

THANKS. SEE YOU TONIGHT.

Chatroom opens at 7:30 PM

DON'T FORGET WHEN YOU TO TRUE CRIME RADIO.COM YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE, "Listen Now" TAB TO HEAR THE SHOW LIVE ON
IHEART.

THANKS. SEE YOU TONIGHT.

a little disappointed, seemed like there wasn't enough time for Mr kesse and the chat room wasn't working. Hope you can devote more time to Mr kesse and will invite him back.

Tomorrow marks 9 years since Jennifer's disappearance.

Where is she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jennifer Kesse disappearance - 9 years ago today
By David Harris - Orlando Sentinel

Snipped:

"We ask for the public's help in circulating this photo via social media in hopes of finding Jennifer and returning her to her family," police said.

Despite more than 1,000 tips that have come in, police have not been able to pinpoint what happened to her.

WVwUuXel.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-missing-progressed-photo-20150122-story.html

I don't have the... desire to read 11 threads worth of conversation but has it ever been mentioned about the POA/driver of her car only being 5'4" and according to a quick Google search, she was 5'8".
Okay, I'm 5'11" and my husband is 5'9" and he's pretty strong (compared to me) but in no way could he win in a fight with me if he were trying to kidnap me and my adrenaline kicked in -- ESPECIALLY if we were standing up. It would be a pretty tough fight. I'm not petite though -- and Jennifer looked petite. Even still, that much of a height difference... it just makes me think.

ETA: I did a search on here and found some conversations regarding the height and how it might not be accurate.

Still say it was one of the laborers working at the condo.LE was unable to track down everyone because most were illegals thus no paper trail.

That's where I think whatever contractor should be held accountable...they hired an illegal worker whom could have abducted Jennifer and because this worker has no paper trail there is no way to track them down for questions.

That's where I think whatever contractor should be held accountable...they hired an illegal worker whom could have abducted Jennifer and because this worker has no paper trail there is no way to track them down for questions.
Welcome to the world of politics. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member