FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also 4 hour it is a long time to hide but we are not talking about a normal person. Stalkers have obsessive behavior , they follow the victims for long period of time, they travel long distance to see meet them.
It is possible he was hiding for few hours.
I believe he worked as a painter ,
a maintance man , etc.
maybe he worked in the offivmcr
I don't believe he was one of the illegals workers

Can anyone comment further about the possible DNA evidence found in her car? There have been multiple stories in the news lately on how evidence saved from old crime scenes is being linked to these ancestry and DNA mapping sites. Relatives with similar DNA maps are found, and then new suspects are identified and investigated. Perhaps something saved in evidence could be used in a similar fashion.
My understanding is that it is an incomplete DNA profile found on a single fiber.

So, I'm afraid the "sample" they have to work with is so small they can't do much with it for fear of it being destroyed.

which makes it extremely unlikely it was someone well known. There is a possibility that the POI was simply parking the car and walking back to somewhere but a person simply parking the car doesn't turn back when he's out of range and look back at the car to see if anyone was watching.

Everything is made difficult by trying to explain how someone entered Jennifer's condo because there's a reluctance to believe she left her condo and drove away after she said good night for any reason whatsoever.

In addition, if there is anything to the cell tower data, she would have been moved immediately after this person accosted her in her condo, and that just isn't the way things work. So to emulate Jennifer driving away in her car there are these extreme scenarios that propose someone moving her as if she were driving away.

People need to think about that a little bit.
Welp, I can assure you--in my case--my lack of clarity isn't resulting from lack of thought.

If we believe there is something to the cell tower data, then some sort of "event" occurred--probably within seconds--of Jennifer and Rob completing their landline conversation on the evening of the 23rd.

Simple scenarios suggesting a reason for Jennifer driving away in her car work no better than extreme scenarios. In fact, they fit the little that is known about this case even less. Although - YMMV :D

On a side note, the other day I realized they have released the location of the last ping from Tracy Ocasio's cell phone. Why can't they do something sensible like that in Jennifer's case?

Welp, I can assure you--in my case--my lack of clarity isn't resulting from lack of thought.

If we believe there is something to the cell tower data, then some sort of "event" occurred--probably within seconds--of Jennifer and Rob completing their landline conversation on the evening of the 23rd.

Simple scenarios suggesting a reason for Jennifer driving away in her car work no better than extreme scenarios. In fact, they fit the little that is known about this case even less. Although - YMMV :D

On a side note, the other day I realized they have released the location of the last ping from Tracy Ocasio's cell phone. Why can't they do something sensible like that in Jennifer's case?

Oh my mileage varies from the standard, for sure. :)

I certainly didn't mean to include you in the sweeping label of people. I meant people who were proposing extreme theories to explain simple actions, which you have not been a proponent of.

The simple scenario is that Jennifer wanted to get that phone on its way to the friend because she would be stressed for time to do it at lunch following the important meeting at 11. Assumptions that she would send from work are totally devoid of any history provided of her doing anything like that before. People who say they are sure she would do that should provide some basis for their surety.

None of us are sure where she might have intended to take the phone, and I still think it is possible she might have intended to take the phone over to the nearby mall bar to dump on the mutual friend to take care of if she had an inkling he was there.

I think that's as good an explanation as any. There may have been some other place she intended to take it. But the only thing preventing that explanation is a belief that she wouldn't go back out for any reason no matter how short and close. And with the cell tower data, that is just denying reality.

@ about 9:03 minutes in:
Gurd: Here is Jennifer’s dad sharing on the ID channel’s Disappeared program:

Mr. Kesse: He was actually devastated when they broke-up—really devastated. And she had to fight that a little bit. He constantly, constantly, just—you know—told her: “I love you”. “I want you back”. And she was telling him: “You know, it’s over”.

And we found out afterwards that he was actually in a bar—the Blue Martini—across the street from her condo the night she was taken. Supposedly very, very drunk.
https://audioboom.com/posts/6063896-on-the-radar
Audioboom / On the Radar

@ about 10:00 minutes in:

Mr. Kesse: Her ex-boyfriend—we were told—was actually in the Blue Martini the night that she got home, drunk as a skunk.

Greta: What’s the Blue Martini?

Mr. Kesse: It’s a bar, in the mall, [cross talking] right across the street. And he was drinking there that night and he had been very distraught because …

Mrs. Kesse: He had been trying to get Jennifer back.

'The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse,' Part 2

@ about 7:18 minutes in:

Mrs. Kesse: I know that Matt was at the Blue Martini at the Mall at Millenia the Monday night of Jenn’s abduction. I know that he lived near the UCF area. I know he didn’t go to work—I believe it was reported that he didn’t show-up for work on Tuesday.

I don’t know and I’m—Jennifer could have—unless Matt would have had a weapon, Jennifer was strong enough that she could have over-powered him. {Laughing} You know, whatever. I can’t explain why he would come from the UCF area to the condo—to the mall across the street from Jennifer. I can’t answer that.

It’s curious, for sure. Because I don’t know how familiar you are with Orlando, but the college, on a good day, is about 30 minutes from where Jenn lived. You know, Orlando is a huge town and just us trying to get there—so, I don’t, you know. And Matt has never actually answered. For all I know, he answered to the police, you know, why he was there. I, personally, don’t know why he was at that bar—at the Blue Martini. I don’t know.

Audioboom / On the Radar

He did not live by UCF, FYI.

The last comment made by Joyce is interesting. She admits they have never asked him about it. So it’s all speculation.

@ about 9:03 minutes in:
Gurd: Here is Jennifer’s dad sharing on the ID channel’s Disappeared program:

Mr. Kesse: He was actually devastated when they broke-up—really devastated. And she had to fight that a little bit. He constantly, constantly, just—you know—told her: “I love you”. “I want you back”. And she was telling him: “You know, it’s over”.

And we found out afterwards that he was actually in a bar—the Blue Martini—across the street from her condo the night she was taken. Supposedly very, very drunk.

Audioboom / On the Radar

@ about 10:00 minutes in:

Mr. Kesse: Her ex-boyfriend—we were told—was actually in the Blue Martini the night that she got home, drunk as a skunk.

Greta: What’s the Blue Martini?

Mr. Kesse: It’s a bar, in the mall, [cross talking] right across the street. And he was drinking there that night and he had been very distraught because …

Mrs. Kesse: He had been trying to get Jennifer back.

'The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse,' Part 2

@ about 7:18 minutes in:

Mrs. Kesse: I know that Matt was at the Blue Martini at the Mall at Millenia the Monday night of Jenn’s abduction. I know that he lived near the UCF area. I know he didn’t go to work—I believe it was reported that he didn’t show-up for work on Tuesday.

I don’t know and I’m—Jennifer could have—unless Matt would have had a weapon, Jennifer was strong enough that she could have over-powered him. {Laughing} You know, whatever. I can’t explain why he would come from the UCF area to the condo—to the mall across the street from Jennifer. I can’t answer that.

It’s curious, for sure. Because I don’t know how familiar you are with Orlando, but the college, on a good day, is about 30 minutes from where Jenn lived. You know, Orlando is a huge town and just us trying to get there—so, I don’t, you know. And Matt has never actually answered. For all I know, he answered to the police, you know, why he was there. I, personally, don’t know why he was at that bar—at the Blue Martini. I don’t know.

Audioboom / On the Radar

He did not live by UCF, FYI.

The last comment made by Joyce is interesting. She admits they have never asked him about it. So it’s all speculation.
She said "he has never answered", which I would infer means they have asked but not received an answer, or received a refusal to answer. To me it is different than never having asked, but I suppose it just depends how you interpret that sentence.

I knew both Matt and his now wife back then. Just thought I would comment on things I know to be true. Not trying to offend anyone, just speaking my truth. It’s hard to sit back and watch people comment and not comment myself.

On Thursday, her parents attended a court hearing in a lawsuit the family has filed against over their missing daughter's case. Drew and Joyce Kesse are suing the City of Orlando, Orlando Police, and the Police Chief. They say that police have repeatedly denied them access to their missing daughter's case files.

Thursday's hearing was to determine whether or not a detective hired by the family can go over those files with the judge. The family says that if that happens, they want to be in the courtroom or have their attorneys in there.

The judge in the case says it would take almost five-and-a-half years to read through the entire case. Still, she is allowing the lawsuit to proceed.

Family of missing Jennifer Kesse in court for lawsuit hearing

Judge receives Jennifer Kesse investigative documents from Orlando police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members