FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dumbfounded as to why these people are diverting money away from the JenniferKesse.com website. It was obvious from the last threads that the immediate Kesse Family is in the dark on all this yet this group continues to do whatever it is they're doing.

Has anyone ever seen anyone dead set on turning a complete process into shambles. From what I understand they were mad about forum censorship, now they are obviously mad about the course the search is taking altogether.

Anyone have any other missing person cases that have gone haywire, or is this one for the books.

fl_sun if you honestly think the Kesse's are being taken advantage of with the donation links on the .com site, be honest and post it. They're going to love to see your thoughts on the subject, and why your so intent on stopping money from being donated where they want it donated.

still dumbfounded

No offense but this is a place for case discussion and not for grudges. Why not take the topic you are upset about to PM's or go sue each other in court. Personal attacks on each other are actually against the rules in here and such infighting only serves to distract from case discussion. Rest assured that continued infighting will be reported. Thank you.

Wait a minute, you allow this to happen -

Again, please check back at http://jenniferkesse.org as we are on top of this thing and formulating a plan to get the word out about where to send via PAYPAL reward money. We are ensuring the money given will not go into a black hole somewhere (like another website accused of having advertising spots and attempting to profit from internet traffic to http://jenniferkesse.com when the story 1st broke).

and someone asks why and you complain, this forum is riddled with this person's garbage and as soon as someone steps up asking for an explanation in public view, you complain???

Why did you let them advertise thier mess here in the first place?

Obviously, the conversations have followed the news and fallen into the argument of where the moneys going.

I really wish we could get back to dealing with facts.
Has anyone LE/public, stood at the location the car was found during the lunch hour to see who passes by on a regular basis? If the POI is really just a passer by, it may be someone who doesn't even realize that they were there are the crucial hour. Everyone doesn't follow the news.

dumbfounded said:
Really dumbfounded as to why these people are diverting money away from the JenniferKesse.com website. It was obvious from the last threads that the immediate Kesse Family is in the dark on all this yet this group continues to do whatever it is they're doing.

Has anyone ever seen anyone dead set on turning a complete process into shambles. From what I understand they were mad about forum censorship, now they are obviously mad about the course the search is taking altogether.

Anyone have any other missing person cases that have gone haywire, or is this one for the books.

fl_sun if you honestly think the Kesse's are being taken advantage of with the donation links on the .com site, be honest and post it. They're going to love to see your thoughts on the subject, and why your so intent on stopping money from being donated where they want it donated.

still dumbfounded

Please stay on topic. I've followed fl_sun through the search effort and she's trying hard to help. Enough said.

There's something about the shoes. Like they look new. I wonder if he spent the morning at the mall and got himself a new pair of shoes? I think it would be a good idea to see who bought shoes at the closest mall in the a.m. Tuesday morning. I don't think that would be too big of a task. At least find out what types were sold and compare with shoe we have photo of.

I hope I am in right thread this time.

The Kesses - Joyce & Drew - both said that they did not authorize or give permission for funds to be collected through PayPal or anywhere else other than the trust they, themselves, set up at the Bank of America. "Find Jennifer Kesse Trust Fund"

Further - they stated that they had never given permission nor authorized either of the websites set up bearing Jennifer Kesse's name.

JenniferKesse.com

JenniferKesse.org

The Kesse's now have control over the original website - JennferKesse.COM - but it's been a struggle.

They are very upset about donations being solicited for Jennifer on the newest website created. Neither website has permission from "Crimeline" to collect funds either.

What happened to our other thread???? It's missing!

13th Juror

Was Jennifer located? I am wondering why the thread is in missing/located.

Scratch this post...I understand now this forum is for both missing and located.

so basically we have been lied to the whole time from Fl_sun , I was told it was moved here because it was a better forum. Now I am seeing articles saying she never had permission for her site and such , That it wasnt supported by the Kesse's I feel really betrayed I wanted to help in the search for Jennifer and I feel like I was truly betrayed by this whole thing. The bottom line should have been fighting to help find Jennifer, and I see now that other people had other agendas. Especially with Drew Kesse stating in articles that he knew about none of this and was completely against the .org forum.... I dont even know how the forum got over here and I am really saddened by all of this.

chicoliving said:
Continue your discussion of the case on this thread.

The other thread is in the missing/info support forum and is for info and support only.

All discussion of the missing cases should remain in this forum Missing/Located Forum Discussion.

Hey Chicoliving ")

YIKES! What happened to our Jennifer Kesse thread of 22+ pages that was originally in the Info & Support forum?

It has disappeared - just "poof" - it's gone! Where did it go? :confused: We had so MUCH good info in that thread.

Are you 'hopefully' going to re-position it here in this forum? Please? :D

13th Juror

Yes, the other thread has been moved until I can clean all the garbage out of it. I will move it back with all info and support posts but I will be deleting all post that are discussion and that do not belong there.

Animal04216 said:
Yes, the other thread has been moved until I can clean all the garbage out of it. I will move it back with all info and support posts but I will be deleting all post that are discussion and that do not belong there.

Thank you so much, Animal. Much appreciated! :)

Garbage out is excellent - and keep the "Info & Support".

13th Juror

Thanks Mellen now I sort of have an idea of what went on, and how everyone on the forum I was a part of was seriously deceived.I just wish everyone would stick to the point and help in finding Jennifer Kesse.

phillygirl531 said:
. . .I just wish everyone would stick to the point and help in finding Jennifer Kesse.
I agree. Thats what this thread is supposed to be about. Setting up websites to help raise funds and such for finding missing persons are fine intentions but they don't really belong here and neither do the wars that seem to be springing from them.

Yes wars have really sprung up from them , any way has anyone heard anythng in the news about the Kesse case lately , Im up in Philly so I would not know. Also I heard that the Kesse's will be on the Maury show on March 14th to discuss Jennifer's disappearence which makes me happy because that means the case will be getting more national coverage.

phillygirl531 said:
so basically we have been lied to the whole time from Fl_sun , I was told it was moved here because it was a better forum. .
I didn't see anywhere on the former JK.org site where funds were actually solicited (The site is now at http://www.flfiesta.com/forum/). There were questions rasied there of use of PayPal by other venues, specifically jennifferkesse.com, but no one asked for $$ at the JK.org forum. The Find Jennifer Kesse Trust and a link were mentioned and efforts to find a way to donate from that forum to an existing fund authorized by the Kesse famly was explored.

I like(d) that forum because the censorship was low and for some reason several of the good posters didn't follow invitations to WS. Although some of the idea exchange there was good, the unmonitored venue brought about the inevitable troll tsunami. It would probably be better if that group (minus the trolls) migrated here, since there seems a good balance on WS between freedom of expression and the necessary troll relocation program.

In short, the former ...org site looks like some enthusiastic people brimming with ideas, but not ready for the reality of being in the public eye or the pettiness of web politics.

Opinions??

cr6

docwho3 said:
I agree. Thats what this thread is supposed to be about. Setting up websites to help raise funds and such for finding missing persons are fine intentions but they don't really belong here and neither do the wars that seem to be springing from them.

There's also the position that the falderal surrounding the sites will increase media coverage (spice the soup with some scandal). The power of the web way of interaction and transmitting/receiving information is uncharted and may, like the focus of the media in the past, keep the light on a case or situation. That being said, i too am quite tired of it.
There was an interesting set of posts on JK.org from a Christopher Marlowe which you might find interesting

crypto6 said:
I didn't see anywhere on the former JK.org site where funds were actually solicited (The site is now at http://www.flfiesta.com/forum/). There were questions rasied there of use of PayPal by other venues, specifically jennifferkesse.com, but no one asked for $$ at the JK.org forum. The Find Jennifer Kesse Trust and a link were mentioned and efforts to find a way to donate from that forum to an existing fund authorized by the Kesse famly was explored.

I like(d) that forum because the censorship was low and for some reason several of the good posters didn't follow invitations to WS. Although some of the idea exchange there was good, the unmonitored venue brought about the inevitable troll tsunami. It would probably be better if that group (minus the trolls) migrated here, since there seems a good balance on WS between freedom of expression and the necessary troll relocation program.

In short, the former ...org site looks like some enthusiastic people brimming with ideas, but not ready for the reality of being in the public eye or the pettiness of web politics.

Opinions??

cr6
Crypto ,
I loved that forum , and thought the ideas were great. Im just confused as to how this all happened. I spoke to Fl_sun in an Im and she told me she had moved the forum over here, which surprised me and then eventually it was back up over there. And there are now all these news articles claiming certain things about people soliciting money. I really am just truly confused at this point at first I felt betrayed and decieved by her and then I heard other things so I am truly confused by the events of today. Any ideas as to what went on to cause the forum to be shut down then moved and such?

NEVERMIND SCRATCH ALL THAT I GOT MY ANSWER < AND I STAND BEHIND FL_SUNHINE < THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP THOUGH

I found this entry in a blog someplace and wondered about it.

""Her father, on Nancy Grace, said, "on more than one occasion, Jennifer said she felt uncomfortable with all the workmen around".
And they had a "safe call" i.e., if someone was working in her apartment, they would stay in contact with Jennifer.""

Obviously the family stayed in contact with her during the construction time. I wonder if there was any particular worker that she had made comments about or whether any one particular worker was aware she was making those "safety calls" and waited for a more opportune time.

Yes, I am back to looking at the workers again.

However I do believe that the photo of the POI is a person with bare legs showing. The pants are wide at the bottom and may have a cuff they come below the knee. I don't think they are capri's because of how wide they are, but they might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple