FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thanks Myserty very interesting link you provided, everybody talking about this case should check that out, the route, the short distance between Mosaic and HOTG, and allllll that forest, lakes, etc. i really had no idea even though I've been posting about the JK vanishing for about a year.

totally agree with leftcoast, it's somebody that has something to do with Mosaic.

question....what shortcut from HOTG back to Mosaic are you guys talking about here? Does anybody know for sure which route the dog took? I do recall there being something about this a long time ago.

Thanks for that link, Myserty64. I recognized Mosaic on the left based on the cars parked you describe. How would the Huntington be recognized?

It is great clarity. The Huntington would be a mile away down the road, right?

rd

rd_jfc,

the HOTG is recognizable by the pool. start again, scroll right down Conroy Rd to Americana Ave, about a mile, anyways right before American starts to curve (where S Texas St and Americana cross) scroll up, the big complex is HOTG, see the pool? it's like kidney-shaped. In the pool area you can see the pool house (across the pool) where i believe the cameras are located.

Yes, Huntington is a mile down the road on the same side as Mosaic. The complex is built of a brownish brick and has quite a few chimneys. It is also on a busy intersection.

Just click on 'click to see more' about three times and also use the minus at the top to zoom out.

You can clearly see the swimming pool the suspect walked past and where he parked the car.

Looking at Huntington, where did the suspect go once he passed the pool gate?

Back to Mosaic?
To his car?
To an accomplice's car?
To the perpetrators car (the suspect being the accomplice)?
To another apartment complex?
To somewhere nobody has thought of?

The address given where Jennifer's car was parked is Americana and Texas (and all the directions given here while I was looking!). I checked the map and my suspicions are confirmed. It is a long haul from the Mosaic, but it gets you to Texas, the first major North-South street (but not highway), a road I suspect has a bus line running on it.

I'm pretty sure the purpose of where it was parked was to get to a bus line headed north or south from the east-west Conroy-Americana.

rd

So I just decided to see what others had to say about the complex/area where JK lived. And the reviews have been HORRIBLE. Robberies, nobody felt safe, awful. Check out this link....

Apparently it was called Tradition before Mosaic

www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Tradition.html

*EDIT*

unreal, you have to read every response. robberies by people who had keys (management) there's lots of talk of how the locks weren't changed and people had master keys, drivebyes, shadowy areas where people could hide and frighten you (!!!!!!!), bad managment, unsafe with the "gated" community not being gated, too bad poor JK didn't check out these reviews first.

OK..I finally got my bearings on this thing...Thanks, Myst! What a great idea!
So when he parked the car..where did he park exactly and which way did he walk? Was it on the left side of the pool..then he walks out to the street? Or did he go back thru the complex?

yes thanks Myserty very interesting link you provided, everybody talking about this case should check that out, the route, the short distance between Mosaic and HOTG, and allllll that forest, lakes, etc. i really had no idea even though I've been posting about the JK vanishing for about a year.

totally agree with leftcoast, it's somebody that has something to do with Mosaic.

question....what shortcut from HOTG back to Mosaic are you guys talking about here? Does anybody know for sure which route the dog took? I do recall there being something about this a long time ago.

Thanks Enrique

I dont' think anybody knows the direct route the dog took.

When I say shortcut, according to media reports, the "dog followed the scent and the scent led away from the main gate, and toward a side fence, which avoids the main Mosaic gate. It was a long time ago, but, I think I got the main part of the story.

In other words, the POI, according to the dog, did not walk through the main gate, but instead, hopped a fence, and took a short cut to Jk's condo area. INteresting, if true.

Again, this points to a younger person, in my mind at least.

left

Hmmm...I keep asking questions...simple ones at that. I just had a shower, my breath is fine, and I would love to take part in this conversation. LOL Maybe my posts are invisible?!

OK..I finally got my bearings on this thing...Thanks, Myst! What a great idea!
So when he parked the car..where did he park exactly and which way did he walk? Was it on the left side of the pool..then he walks out to the street? Or did he go back thru the complex?

He parked the car on the left side of the pool, in the third spot, by the spa, got out, starting walking east, then south around the pool fence, and walked around the entire fence, past the pool gate (shown in the infamous picture), and back south toward the direction of Americana, and eventually west toward Mosaic.

then, according to the dogs, he walked back over a mile to Jk's condo parking lot. However, many on this forum don't trust the dogs, or their effectiveness. I'm not one of them.
left

:blowkiss: THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy over here. LOL

I appreciate the info on the mall, too. Hugs~

Mystery"

One thing that bothers me.

If the POI had an accomplice, then why dump the car so close to Mosaic?

Why not dump in on the other side of town, and burn it?

why isn't he accomplice picking him up?

Does everyone agree, that whether the motive is sexual, robbery, or both, at least 90% of all incidents are done by just one indivual?

I do agree with the theory that maybe the POI was going to return Jk's car to the complex, and was scared off. However, I think it is unlikely.

Also, if it was a random event, which is possible, why was the car left so close to JK's condo? Why not the other side of town? \

JB, are you referring to the GA case, where the man hijacked the woman's car in the parking lot, made her drive, and then raped her?

IF so, I do think that is possible, and would explain why nobody recognizes this animal. There is such a thing as a "random" attack, especially by crankers, etc. However, this case feels more planned, and not drug induced. Plus, it is possible Jk was attacked outside of Mosaic. However, I think the crime scene most likely was in her condo, or at the car. It is just a gut feeling. Too many witnesses on the streets, etc. Car doors are locked.

left

:blowkiss: THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy over here. LOL

I appreciate the info on the mall, too. Hugs~

Your welcome. Nobody is purposely avoiding you. It takes time to research some answers, and try to get an accurate response.

Any other questions. Mystery is an expert in this case, as is RD, and Enrique. They have all been following it forever.

left

Mystery"

One thing that bothers me.

If the POI had an accomplice, then why dump the car so close to Mosaic?

Why not dump in on the other side of town, and burn it?

why isn't he accomplice picking him up?

Does everyone agree, that whether the motive is sexual, robbery, or both, at least 90% of all incidents are done by just one indivual?

I do agree the

I agree that many of these particular crimes only involve one person which is exactly why I think he didn't dump it elsewhere. He had no help. Did leaving the car during the height of lunch hour mean he only had a certain time frame to ditch the car? Could very be. It does provide an alibi except for lunch and there was time to hoof it back from where he parked the car.

I didn't realize her complex had garages. If he worked there...he could have easily hidden the car until lunchtime...no matter when he gained access to it.

Your welcome. Nobody is purposely avoiding you. It takes time to research some answers, and try to get an accurate response.

Any other questions. Mystery is an expert in this case, as is RD, and Enrique. They have all been following it forever.

left

Ah, OK! I have tons of questions, but I have tried to read every single word everyone has said and have checked out all of the links. I have even researched things on google on my own. It seems the people on this site are on the right track and LE's case stalled out long ago. :waitasec:Think tanks are a wonderful thing, in my opinion. Kudos to WS!

Thanks for the kind words left but I don't feel like an expert.

I just wish we had a starting point like either of these:

Just where was Jennifer abducted.

What time was Jennifer abducted.

I remember reading where the police stated 'we believe Jennifer was abducted either at her car or close by.'

Should we make the car the the crime scene and try and build a scenario from there?

Thanks for the kind words left but I don't feel like an expert.

I just wish we had a starting point like either of these:

Just where was Jennifer abducted.

What time was Jennifer abducted.

I remember reading where the police stated 'we believe Jennifer was abducted either at her car or close by.'

Should we make the car the the crime scene and try and build a scenario from there?

I agree with you Myserty a start point is required, build a theory and then try and debunk it, the trouble is the time frame of 10pm until the next morning opens up endless possibilities.

Given that JK was tired had returned from vacation and was pretty much ready for bed I think it is unlikely that she took the notion to go out in the dark to ship the phone, she was safety conscious in general apparently.

I also don't think she left her condo to post the phone and then come back to get ready for work in the morning, this makes no sense just do it on the way.

My belief is that Jennifer was abducted either at some point from showering in the morning up until getting into her car, I tend to go for the latter I think there would be more evidence of a struggle in her condo had he surprised her.

What I would like to know is was Mosaic complex search thoroughly at any time?

What Im getting at is as I understand it there were several empty condos on the complex?

What if the perp(whom I believe to be a worker or someone linked to the complex) snatches JK and bundles her into an empty condo and holds her hostage.

Someone linked to the complex would know the empty condos and possibly have access.

This would also reduce the chance of witnesses as we know there are none, he could have bundled JK into another condo in seconds.

I don't want to think about what he did but once the alert is up he has to move the car, but he can't dump it far away as he has to go back to Mosaic due to having JK there.

I dont think it is coincidence that the CCTV shows him heading back to the Mosaic and the dogs tracked back there.

I believe he went back to mosaic which means he has to have a reason to, either he was working there or JK was held there somewhere.

Do we know if the complex was searched?

Very good questions, UK! Did they really SEARCH the empty condos/garages for her or traces of evidence? That would only have taken a search warrant or agreement to search Mosaic as a whole. I don't think I ever saw if LE had that access or did such a search. However, if this person had accessed a condo/garage space where people were out of town perhaps...the police have no right to search it without a warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer