FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumstick said:
If YOU or someone YOU know has any information about the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, PLEASE!! call the two tip line phone numbers set up for YOU to call!

1-407-772-2162
or
1-800-423-8744

If you can't bring yourself to call these numbers then please seek the other ways to contact Jennifer's Mom & Dad.
You can call any attorney, pastor, or tell a friend of yours the situation and tell them to call.
Please find a way!

Thank you ~
May I ask if you are related to Jennifer or her family in some way?

Does anyone know if Drumstick is related to Jennifer or the family? I am quite curious.

I would be honored to be a family member of the Kesse's but I am not.

Thank you for your kind words and your prayers for Jennifer and her family.

I am a concerned citizen trying in my own small way to help a Mom and Dad who have lost their daughter to a criminal.

If YOU or someone YOU know has any information about the kidnapping/abduction of Jennifer Kesse from Orlando, Fl on January 24, 2006

please call the family tip line at ....

1-407-772-2162 or call Crime Line at 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Thank you.

~drumstick~

drumstick said:
I would be honored to be a family member of the Kesse's but I am not.

Thank you for your kind words and your prayers for Jennifer and her family.

I am a concerned citizen trying in my own small way to help a Mom and Dad who have lost their daughter to a criminal.

If YOU or someone YOU know has any information about the kidnapping/abduction of Jennifer Kesse from Orlando, Fl on January 24, 2006

please call the family tip line at ....

1-407-772-2162 or call Crime Line at 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Thank you.

~drumstick~
Thank you for keeping Jennifer's case updated here. I can't imagine what could have happened to her, or why. How she could just vanish with no leads, and her car ending up in the apt. complex parking lot, or who this POI was on the video. So many questions~

I've always thought that Jennifer was taken by someone with a connection to her condo complex. I would be more inclined to believe it was someone working there who might have been watching her for a while. She had been on vacation and right after she gets back he grabs her. He hadn't seen her for a week or two and probably couldn't contain himself any longer.

I think he asked if she could drop him off somewhere. She probably recognized him from him working around there and didn't think anything of saying that she would drop him off at such and such a place. He probably had a good story ready. I would imagine that after then got going he pulled a gun or knife on her and made her drive somewhere. Later he drove her car to that parking lot and left it there and he walked over to the condo complex and went back to work. If his disappearance was noticed by anyone he could say that he had been in a different condo working instead of the one he was thought to be working in. He probably wasn't gone long. He could even live near by and taken her to his house if he is single...tied her up and left her until after he got off work. His on vehicle would have been at the condo for him to return home in.

It could also have been someone living at the condo....or someone who had a girlfriend there and would see Jennifer leaving in the morning when he was also leaving for work. I really believe that the killer is connected to the condo in some way. I can't imagine him going right back there after dropping the car off in that parking lot if he didn't have a connection there.

It is hard for me to believe that there wasn't fingerprints left in her car or something. Was the killer smart enough to wipe the car down before he dropped it off? LE should be able to tell how tall he was by measuring the distance between the pedals and the seat. It sounds like he moved the seat back. How can there not be anything at all? I hope that this person is caught someday but boy right now it doesn't seem likely.

Also Sandra Eubank was abducted in Birmingham..
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/31/attorney.abducted/index.html

Similar..
Her car left in an apartment complex.

Somehow the perp managed to get her to a hotel some ways away.

Indicating an accomplice?...A team..Maybe have done this before ??

It is about 10 hours away ..But maybe .
This perp is in jail..
Easy for LE to interview and to see where he was in and around the time of Jennifer..
It takes a certain personality to abduct..
Not every bad guy out there would be willing to do that..
jmho

Thank you for the information about the impending sentencing hearing for Dedrick Griham.

He will no doubt be sentenced to life in a Federal prison for kidnapping, rape, and the list goes on ... long rap sheet with pages of priors.

< ". Judge Proctor set February 22, 2007, as the sentencing date. GRIHAM remains in police custody." >
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/aln/Docs/November%202006/NOVEMBER%209,%202006%20GRIHAM%20FOUND%20GUILTY%20ON%20ALL%20THREE%20COUNTS%20CHARGED.html

Oddly, Griham was paroled after serving only 8 years of his 20 year sentence for armed robbery in three different cases.
He was released from prison in August of 2005.
In May 2006 he was arrested for the kidnapping, rape of Sandra Eubank (an attorney) in Birmingham, Alabama.

Where he was on January 24, 2006 ( the day Jennifer Kesse was kidnapped/abducted) should have been discovered by Federal law enforcement after all this time.

I don't believe he had anything to do with Jennifer's disappearance.

IMO

If you have any information about the kidnapping of Jennifer Kesse, I urge you to call the tip line.
1-407-772-2162 or 1-800-423-8744

~

I can't remember if anything more was discussed about the photo near the car being a woman. Did the boyfriend who went on the trip with her have a previous girlfriend? Was a coworker jealous because she is so beautiful? Or, perhaps the perp has a girlfriend, and told her to drop off the car. Someone earlier blew up the photo, and I can't remember if they could tell. Any thoughts?

The days go by in this case and nothing happens. I think it is fair to say no more is known about Jennifer's disappearance today than the first couple of weeks after January 24th 2006.
I wonder why the secrecy over her phone records?
She talked to her boyfriend just before 10pm on the evening of the 23rd and that is the last known phone call.
Jennifer also had a landline and the police have never released any information on any incoming or outgoing calls on that phone.
Is it possible Jennifer received a call that lured her out of her condo?
Her cell phone should have been sending out 'pings.' When was the last ping recorded?

Maybe there just isn't anything to tell. I don't think LE has a lick of evidence or has found anything that will help find Jennifer. It is just unbelievable that she could disappear like this without a fingerprint on the car or anything. I think someone has gotten away with murder in Jennifer's case and in Tara's case. I will be surprised if they are ever found. I hope they are of course but it sure doesn't seem likely. They just vanished into thin air.

Sadly I think you are right bobbisangel. She has simply vanished without trace.

I have been reading up on cases of other young woman who have vanished in a similar manner. Some of these cases were solved quickly, others after anything up to thirty years after the event and a few have never been solved. I did note that in many of the solved cases the perpetrator was a known sexual offender. I remember reading there were many registered sexual offenders in the area where Jennifer's car was found. Note that her car was dumped not much more than a mile from where she lived. I hope the police thoroughly checked out the above mentioned offenders and I do mean thoroughly.

My guess is the real crime scene in this case is the perpetrators vehicle. In most cases the perpetrator forces the victim into their car or van. A knife seems to be the most common weapon used.
Since no perpetrator has been located there is no vehicle and no crime scene. There is no body and no evidence either. The police may well have two or three suspects but they have nothing much more than hunches about them and that of course isn't enough.
The portents are not good for this case being solved anytime soon.

Hey maybe they don't have anything else to go on but I believe they do, only because of the POI and the fact they labeled the car a "crime scene" rather early on.

is it possible they truly are taking a shot in the dark at this POI photo and really don't know if he/she is involved in any way? i don't think so because i believe myserty64 stated the police made it know for a FACT that Jennifer Kesse's car was dropped off by somebody else on the Tuesday she disappeared at about 12 noon. The POI video footage is simply not enough evidence to make that statement unless they know more. This cannot be argued unless they're taking a wild guess and I don't think they are.

so why don't they give a little more? rumors that there are other cameras and show this POI dropping the car off? i think if there had been a better photo of this POI they would've released it. Rather a better chance an additional camera with footage of Jennifer's car being driven into that apartment complex parking lot is what law enforcement found. also likely no the person's face isn't clear or the camera didn't catch that. that makes sense and it would then be clear how the cops know the POI is key to Jennifer's case.

Myserty64, interesting theory of the phone records. It's possible this was a nighttime abduction. why do you think they wouldn't release the phone records?

okay here is something, if Jennifer was abducted out of her house at night, if she left the home voluntarily to do something and was abducted while out be it from a phone call someone made to lure her away or she had to run an errand, whatever...if it was a nighttime abduction....why does the abductor return the car in BROAD DAYLIGHT in a busy apartment complex? Remember I'm only going on the cops comment that they know for a FACT the car was dropped off at noon on Tuesday, January 24th.

one last thing....in a missing person's case, don't the cops not really say there is foul play involved unless they're absolutely 100% certain? it seems that it's a known fact Jennifer was abducted against her will. Now obviously this is normal for the family to be adamant that she has been kidnapped (I believe she was) but don't cops usually take a more open attitude just because it's procedure? (abduction, suicide, left on her own, etc) After all the large majority of missing persons cases, I think, are solved quickly and it's not an abduction but a run-away (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong!) I may be off but haven't they claimed she's been abducted and this has been their belief for a long time? For this reason I think they know more than they're letting on.

yes very strange disappearance though, very sad. I'm crazy to know what happens to these missing people.

I'm going purely by memory here but I seem to recall the police said this: 'Jennifer was not the last person to drive her car.' They made this statement fairly early in the investigation.
How would they know this?
Since there are no witnesses we are aware of there must be some kind of video footage of the car either being parked or being driven through an area where there was video surveillance.
Why it has been kept secret only the police know. They will have their reasons.

Agreed Mystery, LE did state that Jenn was not the last person to drive her car.

I have been following the case since it was first on Greta last February. I continue to be frustrated by the lack of progress. LE continues to ask for the public's help, yet, all LE has released is the picture of the POI. I believe it is time to release more information.

My thoughts are as follows:

Why wasn't Jenn's condo treated as a potential crime scene?

Why didn't LE use roadblocks in the days after Jenn went missing. Roadblocks should have been used just outside of Jenn's condo, and of course, by HOTG, where her car was found.

I also think that too many people are assuming that the crime occurred in the morning when Jenn walked to her car. Unless these people have inside information, I think we should keep all options open. Personally, I am in the camp that believes something could have happened at night.

What about Jenn's habits. Is it possible Jenn went to work out Monday night, or even early Tuesday morning before work? Would Jenn stop at Starbucks or any other place for coffee on the way to work?

What I think should be done now:

I am not a professional investigator, but, I believe the following should be done.

I would continue to saturate the square mile area around HOTG and Jenn's condo with the fliers of her disappearance.

I would also look into the residents at Jenn's apartment complex where she lived, just two months prior to her disappearance.

I would also pass out fliers and look at Rob's neighbor's. I know Rob lived over three hours away, but, maybe one of his neighbors followed Jenn home.

I would also look at the moving company Jenn used (if she used movers), when she moved into her complex in November 2005.

I would also review Jenn's credit and debit card statements for October-January to learn what stores, restaurants, etc. that Jenn visited in those months. I would then visit each store, speak with the manager, and leave fliers. This should include video rental places, dry cleaning, car wash, oil changes, etc.

Let's face it, we all have our suspicions over who is responsible for this. Personally, I think it is someone who has a tie to Jenn's complex, a security guard, landscaper, etc. but, it is important for the police and citizens not to get tunnel vision, and to keep on giving support to the Kesse's at this horrible time of their life.

leftcoast

I still think of Jennifer. I find it difficult to believe they couldn't find fingerprints in that car. If they have, I guess there was no match on any current records.

Myserty64 said:
I'm going purely by memory here but I seem to recall the police said this: 'Jennifer was not the last person to drive her car.' They made this statement fairly early in the investigation.
How would they know this?
Since there are no witnesses we are aware of there must be some kind of video footage of the car either being parked or being driven through an area where there was video surveillance.
Why it has been kept secret only the police know. They will have their reasons.

I think that they knew that Jennifer wasn't the last person to drive the car because the seat had probably been moved backward or forward but wasn't set to fit Jennifers height. The mirror could also have been moved. Evidentally the adbucter didn't think about moving the seat back to where it had been.

I am also curious about the gym bag that they found. The POI is definitely carrying something. They supposedly found a gym bag in a dumpster. Why wasn't this shown to the public to help identify this guy.

I spent some time looking at the poi this morning. its possible that the back hand is carrying something that has FM on it. I have always thought he was carrying something with wires. I have found a FM automotive at 1119 S Orange Blossom Trail. Very close. It might pay to check with this place and see what type of sales happened that day. And if her engine was tampered with, her car may have been used to "jump" a broken down car.

The pic of the POI is tricky. The shadows behind the person create an optical illusion. If you look at the shirt sleeve and notice where it ends, the person's arm is at a 45* angle and appears to be carrying some kind of bag with a
handle ... briefcase, train case, gym bag, but definitely something with a handle and something with some weight to it. The person's posture suggests that whatever it is, is heavy for this person to carry.
Some have even suggested that it's a bucket of some type?
Whatever it may be, is long enough (wide enough) to obscure the waist and behind part of the trousers of the individual.

Any guess on the shoe size?

I wonder if the POI is in fact the abductor? Logic tells me he has to be but of course there no certainity.
On the other side of the equation if the POI is not the abductor then what was he doing driving the car?
I'm am using 'he' because I believe the POI to be a male. My reason for this is I have the impression he is taking long strides.

I must admit though, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot make out if he is carrying anything. I would expect he had the car keys in one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500