Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

'Just thought I'd share this...

Defendant Jordanish Torres-García was charged in Count One of the Indictment and he agreed to plead guilty to the only Count of the Indictment. Count One charges that, on or about October 22, 2015, in the District of Puerto Rico, and within the jurisdiction of this Court ...

ETA:

I was just reading that first link. He would have been around 20 at that time.

The Seminole County Sheriff held a news conference Friday afternoon to announce that a person of interest has been named in a deadly carjacking and kidnapping of a South Florida woman
Katherine was in the area "to deliver money and other stuff"

From the third news conference: "Money and other stuff for a friend"
From the Husband, second news conference "...coming to see family"; repeated in third conference.
From the brother Luis: screen shot cropped to show face of "the last person KAGA spoke to via Facetime"; consequence of his own investigation.
All in immediate past posts: 2 hours worth.
Obviously this case has lots of twists and turns. And WS now has one person a named POI and one person a fugitive.
Intriguing. Stimulating.
Let the flood begin....

I think he knew... thus, he told her not to call LE.

jmo
I think either he knew or her brother knew and then told him later. There is no way this woman who has no known connection to illegal activity suddenly decides to make a delivery for her "friend" and her husband or brother or someone doesn't know. She called her husband for help because she was scared so I do think he knew and we now have the answer for why 911 likely was not called.

Also make sense why he called his buddy in LE to help.

This sound like it's going to be so big with the tow truck guy, the buying of this green car, the other drugs involved with the woman arrested. It sounds like this murder has busted open some larger criminal activity.

I was so excited to hear the presser today live that I may have missed some things. Sorry, this case is confusing and complex. I'm listening again and here are the facts:

- Luis used a computer to access an icloud that was connected to a phone

- I thought it was Luis' own phone, but now I think it was probably Katherine's

- The contact last contacted on that phone, via FaceTime, we now know was the POI

- Luis then called the contact during his OWN private investigation

- Luis screenshotted the person he called as they talked on Facetime

- Luis then sends the image to detectives

- Detectives were able to find out the person's identity with their facial recognition technology

- Person of interest (who Luis talked to on Facetime) resided with his girlfriend in Casselberry

- Acura had been purchased in Casselberry

- Detectives conduct a search on the house and find fentanyl and a gun (NOT the 10mm)

- POI is facing charges for the drugs right now not the murder of Katherine

- The girlfriend of the POI went to collect a parcel that had been mailed in which was intercepted. It was 3 kilos of cocaine. She's now facing charges for that

Edit: I don't know who sent Katherine out there, and shouldn't have assumed it was her brother.

Last edited:
From the third news conference: "Money and other stuff for a friend"
From the Husband, second news conference "...coming to see family"; repeated in third conference.
From the brother Luis: screen shot cropped to show face of "the last person KAGA spoke to via Facetime"; consequence of his own investigation.
All in immediate past posts: 2 hours worth.
Obviously this case has lots of twists and turns. And WS now has one person a named POI and one person a fugitive.
Intriguing. Stimulating.
Let the flood begin....
I think there are 2 unaccounted for still.

The guy in the green car at the time of the car jacking is an unknown POI.

Then Geovany Joel Crespo Hernandez is the named POI they are looking for.

They could be one and the same if they determine Geovany is the one in the car or their could be a third man they are looking for.

It doesn't sound like anyone here is very smart or should I say savvy in how things work. Using your phone number to buy a car you intend to use in a few crimes and then wearing the same outfit in a crime that you also have on in your FB profile photo??

Also either the brother knows the guy he was facetiming even though he said he didn't or this guy answered a FT call from someone he didn't know and then told that stranger that called him that Katherine was there to deliver money and stuff.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure.

I was so excited to hear the presser today live that I may have missed some things. Sorry, this case is confusing and complex. I'm listening again and here are the facts:

- Luis used a computer to access an icloud connected to a phone. Upon hearing this I thought it was Luis' own phone, but now I think it was probably Katherine's

- The contact last contacted on that phone, via FaceTime, was the POI

- Luis then called the contact during his OWN private investigation and stated to police that he didn't know who the person was

- Luis screenshotted the person he called as they talked on Facetime

- Luis then sends the image to detectives

- Detectives were able to find out the person's identity with their facial recognition technology

- Person of interest (who Luis talked to on Facetime) resided with his girlfriend in Castleberry

- Detectives conduct a search on the house and find fentanyl, a gun (NOT the 10mm)

- POI is facing charges for the drugs right now not the murder of Katherine

- the girlfriend of the POI went to collect a parcel that had been mailed in which was intercepted. It was 3 KILOS of cocaine

So I don't know who sent Katherine out there, and shouldn't have assumed her brother! My bad, I misheard

-
Well we don't know yet and the police even said while the brother and husband are cooperating and are not considered POI at this time, he did say multiple times they are not being as forthcoming with the info as the police think they should/could. Seems maybe police think there is things they both know that they are not sharing and that could just be because they are scared or it could be because they actually know why Katherine was there or actually know the other people involved in the bigger picture. The fact the brother called that police officer and then the police officer committed crimes say something else was going on somewhere.

I can't wait to see what they get from the records. Phone calls and who Geovany and Jordan were communicating with will tell the bigger picture.

Well we don't know yet and the police even said while the brother and husband are cooperating and are not considered POI at this time, he did say multiple times they are not being as forthcoming with the info as the police think they should/could. Seems maybe police think there is things they both know that they are not sharing and that could just be because they are scared or it could be because they actually know why Katherine was there or actually know the other people involved in the bigger picture. The fact the brother called that police officer and then the police officer committed crimes say something else was going on somewhere.

I can't wait to see what they get from the records. Phone calls and who Geovany and Jordan were communicating with will tell the bigger picture.

When I first heard the presser, my mind immediately went to Katherine's husband and brother knowing and having been the ones organizing everything. I thought that maybe they sent her out to do the delivery. That was my initial reaction, but I was in a rush, so only listened once.

After I listened a second time, I realized that Katherine was actually the one corresponding to the POI shortly before her murder. In any case, I'm happy that Luis submitted his information to police. It sounds like this crowd isn't the most comfortable with police, so good on him for doing that.

I think there are 2 unaccounted for still.

The guy in the green car at the time of the car jacking is an unknown POI.

Then Geovany Joel Crespo Hernandez is the named POI they are looking for.

They could be one and the same if they determine Geovany is the one in the car or their could be a third man they are looking for.

It doesn't sound like anyone here is very smart or should I say savvy in how things work. Using your phone number to buy a car you intend to use in a few crimes and then wearing the same outfit in a crime that you also have on in your FB profile photo??

Also either the brother knows the guy he was facetiming even though he said he didn't or this guy answered a FT call from someone he didn't know and then told that stranger that called him that Katherine was there to deliver money and stuff.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure.
Yep, criminals seem to get caught for making the stupidest mistakes.

The only other explanation is that Katherine lived a secret double life as a transporter, without her husband or brother knowing or being involved.

However, that isn't a very common thing for women to do on their own, especially not in the Latin culture. I also get the impression that Katherine truly was a sweet and somewhat simple girl who wouldn't have involved herself in that sort of thing on her own.

I wonder what the relationship of the POI was to Katherine, if she knew him or met him before. You don't usually arrange a transaction of that scale without working with one another before - unless recommended by a trusted friend or associate.

Yep, criminals seem to get caught for making the stupidest mistakes.

The only other explanation is that Katherine lived a secret double life as a transporter, without her husband or brother knowing or being involved.

However, that isn't a very common thing for women to do on their own, especially not in the Latin culture. I also get the impression that Katherine truly was a sweet and somewhat simple girl who wouldn't have involved herself in that sort of thing on her own.

I wonder what the relationship of the POI was to Katherine, if she knew him or met him before. You don't usually arrange a transaction of that scale without working with one another before - unless recommended by a trusted friend or associate.
The other thing that bothers me is her car wasn't going to blend in very well with the big for sale and a phone number on it. I mean unless that was code for something, but that number wasn't hers and if you are carrying "money and stuff" why would you draw attention to your vehicle in any way?

The info about Giovanny was discovered from brother's cell after brother & husband gave their phones to LE.

It also appears that while LE was searching Giovanny's apartment/house... Giovanny fled.

hmmmm.

Jordanish Torres-Garcia is a person of interest in this investigation as his phone matches the phone number of the person who purchased the Green Acura through Facebook Marketplace.
There was IMO an interesting and troubling inclusion in the above referenced article from NBC Miami. MOO
From that April 19, 2024 article by Maria Fernanda Toledo updated 4 minutes ago (BBM):

“A search warrant was obtained for Giovanny's home at 1440 Guinevere Drive in Casselberry where he resides with his girlfriend, Monicsabel Romero Soto. During the execution of the search warrant, trafficking amounts of Fentanyl, money, and a firearm, not believed to be connected to the carjacking, were discovered, said authorities.”

I think he knew... thus, he told her not to call LE.

jmo
Wasn’t there an episode of The First 48 (IIRC) sometime back, where a car used to ‘run’ things had a modified dash were its dash cover was motorized to go up and down and in which a number of interesting things were ‘secreted’?

And I can’t recall, but was the specific green Acura in this case located yet?

It might be advisable for authorities to go over that vehicle as well as the Dodge Durango with a fine-toothed comb. Wonder if the dogs will be interested in them too? MOO

ETA: and all the inner cavities, fender wells, gas tank, and all other panels blind and otherwise need to be pulled it would seem. Peel everything open like a beer can. MOO

Last edited:
Been away all week, just catching up. So two men have been linked to Katherine's death? Her brother and husband were conducting their "own investigation" into her death?

Was Katherine "transporting" something for someone? Guess I'm too tired to really put all this together, lol.

I'm not sure I have the details straight. May need a list of the people. :)

Katherine drove 300 miles with some money and other stuff [For now, I'll guess illegal drugs.] One doesn't drive that long distance without a purpose that, in the end, is beneficial.

Along the route, she facetimes w/ a POI [who may be the suspect who shot her].
She tells her husband someone is following her. Her husband says Do not stop! But, she does.

Who points their gun at her? The POI in which she'd been facetiming? So, Katherine was double-crossed by the POI when she was forced to stop and he entered her car? He was no stranger to her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50
Back