Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Even with all of this information, I am still SO CONFUSED.

KAGA was allegedly abducted and killed why?? I am not sure if I can explain this partly because I am so confused.

KAGA was supposedly dropping off money and other stuff. So then how did someone know to target her specifically? Meaning the person who is wanted for her kidnapping is not the person she was supposed to be delivering the money to, correct?

And if that is true, then how did the alleged kidnapper know that KAGA had money and other stuff?

In addition, is there someone out there who is now really mad about not getting their money and other stuff?

Yes, thank you thank you for asking the question that has been plaguing me through all of these threads and trying to follow the players - why oh why was she killed?!?!

For a while there, I thought maybe the husband had something to do with it and it was a murder for hire, but it doesn't seem like that is the case. That Jordanish guy seems like a real loose cannon - maybe he's totally unhinged and it was a case of road rage, not actually connected to all the other illegal activity going on!

Something noticed: The writers for these and similar articles tend to write timelines in a form that reflects when they found out about a specific item or fact as opposed to describing it as a chronology, that is: its not so important that LE found out about the conversation between KAGA and Giovany at a particular time and date. Rather it is more important that that conversation took place about 75 minutes before the first contact with the Acura. That would represent the chronology of the crime; not the order of the investigation.

And shout out to cujenn81 for the synopsis of yesterday, posted around 4:35. Great effort

Is there any evidence linking Giovany and Jordanish ?
Not that has been announced to date.
Above I indicated there had to be communication somehow between a party that knew the Dodge SUV was in town and following a specific route; and the Acura. Otherwise how would the Acura and the Dodge end up on the same block? Its just possible the brother Luis knows something additional in terms of exchanges on KAGA's phone; he may have phoned all the late contacts from Whatsapp and some brought replies and some did not. I think the objective of the murder was to cripple a rival dealer, that Giovany was expecting money and "other stuff" to be delivered and that one of his competitors took that as an opportunity to choke G's pipeline either by leaving him short of funds for his next purchase or short of product; or both. Presumably the concept and planning for such an attack would have to originate at a high level within the organization, and amongst the players described thus far, there is not one that seems authoratative and clever enough to be that party. MOO

Thank you for posting. I don't quite know how to do this.
So, no surprise. Per Lemma, Husband no longer cooperating. Brother says he’s cooperating, but telling them lies. I bet Lemma has known this for awhile but has been graciously portraying them as cooperative to get the family to come clean.

Hmm. More arrests soon?

So, no surprise. Per Lemma, Husband no longer cooperating. Brother says he’s cooperating, but telling them lies. I bet Lemma has known this for awhile but has been graciously portraying them as cooperative to get the family to come clean.

Hmm. More arrests soon?
Many more. This could create a very large task force. There are at least 4 counties already involved, FSBI and HSI and the US Marshall Service. Got to believe FBI and ATF have anted in as well. At least (2) POI's have federal charges already from the abduction and weapons seem to be part of the transactions, not just tools of the trade. Those presently in custody are all aged 29 and under. One would think there are some heavier hitters not yet identified.

Hmm. More arrests soon?
The deputy was also mentioned. They are forensicially examining his work computer, his access to the David system, cell phone records and likely more, which Lemma didn't mention. They have not received records back yet, so nothing new to add as of now.

I won't be surprised if he is connected much deeper than originally thought.

And another perp. What a big web …..

Looking for another MSM link because I’m not sure Fox News is permitted anymore.

Snip

A third person of interest has been taken into custody in Puerto Rico as investigators continue unraveling the Florida carjacking ….

Kevin Ocasio Justiniano, 28, was arrested by U.S. Marshals for unrelated drug trafficking and weapons charges, Seminole County Sheriff Dennis Lemma announced Tuesday. He is believed to have been the driver on the green Acura seen in the now-viral video of the armed carjacking…….

UPDATE - another MSM source:

Snip

The third person allegedly involved, Kevin Ocasio Justiniano, 28, was arrested Monday by the U.S. Marshals in Puerto Rico in charges unrelated to the carjacking case. He's facing federal charges of possession of an automatic weapon and drug trafficking, Sheriff Lemma said. He will be extradited to Central Florida to face charges in the Middle District of Florida related to the carjacking.

Last edited:
They're gonna need a bigger Task Force!

Snip
Lemma said Kevin Justiniano has been arrested in Puerto Rico on unrelated drug charges.

The sheriff said cellphone location data confirmed Justiniano’s involvement in the kidnapping.

I Google translated the first 2 paragraphs. It's a Puerto Rican Newspaper report about the man arrested in Puerto Rico.
"The United States Marshals Service of the District of Puerto Rico captured Kevin Ocasio Justiniano this afternoon, in collaboration with its working group from the Florida Caribbean Regional Task Force.
There was a federal arrest warrant against the man for violation of the Controlled Weapons and Substances Act.".

Hmm. More arrests soon?
Interesting. So now makes one wonder if maybe the husband was taking care of two birds with one stone?

And maybe the only reason the brother sent something to LE was the story started to get ‘legs’ in the media and was starting to spread? So trying to keep it on the QT was not going to work? And the reaching out clandestinely to the now suspended officer’s wife?

Some others posted I believe yesterday that some of the phone area codes are from states aside from FL? Maybe we need a tally of all the area codes in play?

And there is still the slaying of the tow truck driver which needs to be assessed. If not already involved, I sure hope the FBI is in this up to their elbows or higher.

FL LE is going to be busy for a while on this one / these two it seems. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back