Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Spanish is not my first language, I was able to understand most of the interview. This is what I heard, in brief (please correct me if I’m wrong!):

The grandmother says JS worked the night before (Sunday), woke up tired and asked SS to take Maddie to school. She says this was out of the ordinary because her daughter (JS) always took Maddie.

She then goes on to describe what the church camera picks up; a girl in a green sweater sitting in the parking lot for a few minutes before running toward the school.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Although Spanish is not my first language, I was able to understand most of the interview. This is what I heard, in brief (please correct me if I’m wrong!):

The grandmother says JS worked the night before (Sunday), woke up tired and asked SS to take Maddie to school. She says this was out of the ordinary because her daughter (JS) always took Maddie.

She then goes on to describe what the church camera picks up; a girl in a green sweater sitting in the parking lot for a few minutes before running toward the school.
It sure is a beautiful family of women!

Not only that, but did JS text or call Maddie's phone herself at all? That would be telling!
I'd like to know what JS told the investigators at what time she realized Madeline "left" her phone at home. If she told them she didn't realize that until after pick up time, then JS should have been texting/calling Madeline on her phone to find out where she was. If she told investigators she realized the phone was at home earlier in the day, what time was that at. I think that is a key piece of information here. MOO

Welp, it's one of those nights when my brain just keeps coming up with questions.

AFAIK, there has been ZIP NADA ZILCH ZERO DIDDLY about JS's timeline.

Let's start with her having to miss Maddie's birthday party on Sunday because she had to work.

Questions:

What time did she have to report to work?
What time did she get off work?
What time did she get home after getting off from work (i.e. did she stop at the grocery store, the gas station)?
What time did she go to sleep?
What time did she wake up Monday morning?
Did she have to work on Monday? If so, what hours did she work?

Please feel free to chime in.
I really wish we had a time line to work with. This case is beyond frustrating. We didn’t even know when her funeral was. So secretive. Why? Every case we see evidence taken from home. Reporters by the house, funerals, timelines. <modsnip>

A family member probably works there. It’s a family run company, but not that family.
I guess I was wondering if the connection was through JS or SS? I would assume a construction company would have large dumpsters so if SS had a connection to the business, it may have been a place to discard evidence where there is a lot of debris?

I guess I was wondering if the connection was through JS or SS? I would assume a construction company would have large dumpsters so if SS had a connection to the business, it may have been a place to discard evidence where there is a lot of debris?
If he had done that though, it wouldn’t have been necessary for him to use the dumpster in the apartment parking lot.

If he had done that though, it wouldn’t have been necessary for him to use the dumpster in the apartment parking lot.
Maybe he had other items related to the crime-weapon, clothing, bedding?

When I cut up an credit card, I don't throw it all in the same trash can. I figured someone could reassemble it if it's all together. But, I'm neurotic about identity theft, lol.

I'd like to know what JS told the investigators at what time she realized Madeline "left" her phone at home. If she told them she didn't realize that until after pick up time, then JS should have been texting/calling Madeline on her phone to find out where she was. If she told investigators she realized the phone was at home earlier in the day, what time was that at. I think that is a key piece of information here. MOO

I agree.

I really wish we had a time line to work with. This case is beyond frustrating. We didn’t even know when her funeral was. So secretive. Why? Every case we see evidence taken from home. Reporters by the house, funerals, timelines. <modsnip>
I think that’s a product of it being a gated community. We’d have a better timeline if this was a longer missing persons case, and if murder charges had been filed. I can’t imagine we won’t have some answers relatively soon.

Strange because it did work earlier when they originally posted this.
Yes. I saw it earlier, and when I clicked on it, I was able to view it. I took some screen shots. Multiple Disney jobs for JS.

Attachments

• IMG_8091.jpeg
    IMG_8091.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8090.jpeg
    IMG_8090.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 80
I can't really blame them for keeping the funeral services private until they were over, considering the circumstances. It would have been a media circus otherwise. And reporters can't really get anywhere near the house since it's a gated community.

I imagine the date of her party was not decided overnight,so mum could have booked a day's holiday.
Maybe she really couldn’t though. Maybe finances are tight. Maybe she is out of sick time? Maybe the family planned it in a way to make it so she wouldn’t be available. Maybe she wasn’t invited (hurtful I know but it could have happened). Maybe Maddie herself didn’t want mom there for whatever reason and asked for just whichever guests she cared for. Maybe mom got called to cover a shift and couldn’t say no. Who knows?

I wanna know what the usual place was for Maddie to have left her phone at home? Eg: a charger in the kitchen? Living room? Her room? Not just what time mom noticed she had left it at home but what made her realize it?

Eg: did she walk past and see it? Had she tried calling or texting and heard it buzz? Did someone else text or call and it buzzed?

If it was odd for Maddie to be out of contact with friends and family then I imagine friends from school may well have tried to reach her by calling or texting to see why she wasn’t in class.

So what made mom notice the phone was at home and when?

I can't really blame them for keeping the funeral services private until they were over, considering the circumstances. It would have been a media circus otherwise. And reporters can't really get anywhere near the house since it's a gated community.
And everyone is already all over every single thing anyone in the family does or says or things they didn’t do or say. This is literally a no win situation for any adult family members who knew and loved Maddie. To lose a loved one is horrible. To lose a child in this situation is infinitely worse. I wouldn’t want media there in my face either! I’m glad they did whatever they wanted and didn’t include the public. They’re not obligated to and should do whatever works for them.

I wanna know what the usual place was for Maddie to have left her phone at home? Eg: a charger in the kitchen? Living room? Her room? Not just what time mom noticed she had left it at home but what made her realize it?

Eg: did she walk past and see it? Had she tried calling or texting and heard it buzz? Did someone else text or call and it buzzed?

If it was odd for Maddie to be out of contact with friends and family then I imagine friends from school may well have tried to reach her by calling or texting to see why she wasn’t in class.

So what made mom notice the phone was at home and when?
Dead girls don't take their phone to school.

I would have loved questions like this during those tv interviews though.

Yes. I saw it earlier, and when I clicked on it, I was able to view it. I took some screen shots. Multiple Disney jobs for JS.
I bet that’s where she met SS. And that’s strange that the page is taken down now. What an odd coincidence. Makes me wonder if she’s following this page lol. MOO.

I'd bet it was taken down because she saw a lot more views on it recently due to the link being posted here. MOO.
It must be horrible to lose your daughter and have the entire world looking at you and questioning everything you did or didn’t do as a parent. If she so much as farts it would be all over the internet right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher